• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MAJOR restock for Frozen on Disneystore.com!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAJOR restock for Frozen on Disneystore.com!!!!

MarieGrace

Best. Day. EVER!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go:
http://www.disneystore.com/frozen/mn/1021701/
As far as I can see, all the dolls are in stock, the costumes, mini dolls, plushes, etc. It's like....EVERYTHING!!!! :D. I managed to snag the Elsa classic doll and Anna classic doll. I wasn't sure I should make a whole new thread, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew. :)
Good luck, everyone!!! :)

This is super awesome, even though I'm pretty choked that I need to buy animator Kristoff again if I want little Sven to go with him. But I do notice that there’s still no singing Anna. Why is she so rare??

did classical - DID CLASSICAL ELSA ALREADY SELL OUT AGAIN !!?
really!!?

and did they even restock hans or did he sell out even faster that elsa.
holy cow...
guess the frozen train is still going strong.

I checked in the morning (well, for me it was morning, in the USA it must have been around midnight) and both Classic Elsa and Hans were still there.
Edit: hmmm, Wardrobeset Elsa is gone, too or I'm just blind.

Last edited:
From 147 Frozen items to 126. How can they still have so much merchandise, and yet not enough? I really can't get enough Frozen. :lol:

Looks like The Japan Disney store also had a major restock of Frozen. Glad I didn't check earlier would have been tempted to buy the wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back