• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
I went to the Disney Store to see if it updated but thought nothing new came in. Right as I was about to give up hope, I checked back and seen all the new stuff! Thanks for sharing guys. I snagged a pin set thank god. May skip out on the Lithographs. Now to just wait for the dolls...hopefully they will be out by the end of the week if places already have them in.

Will the european stores get pin sets as well? :( I just had a look and nothing on any european store as of yet?

Will the european stores get pin sets as well? :( I just had a look and nothing on any european store as of yet?

If they aren't on there right now then I am sure they will get them soon. There is only 300 worldwide so I would assume that each country would get a very limited amount of them.

If they aren't on there right now then I am sure they will get them soon. There is only 300 worldwide so I would assume that each country would get a very limited amount of them.

I hope so :) As of now there's only the "spoiler" page and nothing of Maleficent is in the shops. I really hope I can manage to snag one set and it's not too darn expensive over here in relation to the original US$ price...

Those Lithographs are nice. I do like the art style on them and I think I will order a set. Now I wish Disney would put up the dolls I want them to go with the Jails ones. I hope they don't sell out to quickly like the pins and frozen stuff

I'm in love with the pin set! It's gorgeous.

And I think the European stores will have the box set as a next release, after the UP pin.

I agree with Olafolaf, I would say that the pins will go up for sale in the UK after the Up pin release so not for another two weeks.

I have to say that I highly doubt that we will get a LE doll maybe a LE figure but we already got a LE Darth Vader figure. So I would say that it is unlikely, I would say that the lithographs are the limited edition items for this movie release. Did anyone else notice that this movie actually has lithographs whereas no other live action movie ever has? Also these lithographs are similar to that of the designer dolls as opposed to the normal animated movie lithographs that come out with the blu ray releases. So I would say that these are the limited edition items for this movie.

Then again we are still waiting on the Disney Store dolls so there is always the possibility of a release then when more Maleficent stock is released (especially since this release was not even advertised at all, I mean the website does not even have it advertised on the main page) so there is always a possibility.

By the way if you look at the website a lot of the clothes have been designed by Stella McCartney which means that they are very very expensive so I honestly think that any other merchandise to be released will probably be the cheaper clothes and the dolls rather than another LE item.

Wish the lithos were actual images from the movie! Still nothing on the uk site.

Theres a tweet on twitter saying the UK won't have any merchandise until the 15th but I'm not sure how accurate that is. I love the mugs, I refuse to pay £30 via ebay though so fingers crossed we get the same stock

I went to the Disney Store to see if it updated but thought nothing new came in. Right as I was about to give up hope, I checked back and seen all the new stuff! Thanks for sharing guys. I snagged a pin set thank god. May skip out on the Lithographs. Now to just wait for the dolls...hopefully they will be out by the end of the week if places already have them in.

Same here! I was stalking the site, refreshed and refreshed and nothing. I kinda looked around the site at some other stuff, and then BAM, they were there. I won't believe it until they're in my hot little hands!

So sad that I missed the pins :( How does everyone know when things like things are going on sale (besides going on this forum of course :))?

So sad that I missed the pins :( How does everyone know when things like things are going on sale (besides going on this forum of course :))?

I don't think anybody knew yesterday.
I just stayed up till 1:15 (my time) am and refreshed the website and it was in the "new items" page. :)

Already selling for $300 on the bay. Going to my disney store for the lithos to save on shipping! They usually have plenty in stotes.

Disney Pin Shopping and Trading: Its serious Business lol. I think I will pick up the Lithographs in store too because I was going to buy them online with the pin set but all together with shipping it would have been over $80! So I just went with the pins.

Wish the lithos were actual images from the movie! Still nothing on the uk site.

In this case the lithographs are the same as the designer lithographs we got with the Designer Collection dolls because a majority of the stuff right now is designer items by Stella McCartney. I agree I want some lithographs of the film though, which we may get with the DVD and Blu-Ray release. Lithographs have never been released with a live action film to my knowledge but we can be optimistic!

Same here! I was stalking the site, refreshed and refreshed and nothing. I kinda looked around the site at some other stuff, and then BAM, they were there. I won't believe it until they're in my hot little hands!

Haha I feel ya! I honestly thought I was dreaming because I have been staying up late waiting for items to come online for quite a while now so it was kinda jarring at first.
So glad I got a pin set! My first ever set of limited edition pins :3.

So I was at Subway just now and I noticed that they got in their Maleficent bags.
And I gotta say, they are absolutely beautiful. One of them had Aurora asleep on her bed and it looked breathtaking.

mal_gu_backpack1.png
mal_gu_backpack2.png
mal_gu_backpack3.png
mal_gu_backpack4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back