• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

If I were into that sort of thing, I would get some XD.

The pins came in today! They were very shiny and came in a really nice box. Now to just wait for my Disney Store doll to get here!

This is a bit random and all but does anyone think we will get Vinylmations for the movie? I am not into Vinylmations that much (the only set I have is the Hawaii exclusive Lilo and Stitch set) but some of them are really nice and I know they are a big collectible among Disney collectors. Oz The Great and Powerful got a few sets so this made me wonder a bit.

If I were into that sort of thing, I would get some XD.

The pins came in today! They were very shiny and came in a really nice box. Now to just wait for my Disney Store doll to get here!

This is a bit random and all but does anyone think we will get Vinylmations for the movie? I am not into Vinylmations that much (the only set I have is the Hawaii exclusive Lilo and Stitch set) but some of them are really nice and I know they are a big collectible among Disney collectors. Oz The Great and Powerful got a few sets so this made me wonder a bit.

I collect vinylmations and I'm a member of a few forums and I've not heard anything about Maleficent vinyls. There was a preview event last year which featured a lot of this years releases but I didn't see any pictures to suggest they were releasing any inline with the film. If you want Maleficent she has been done in the villains series plus you can get a 9" but I agree, something like the Oz sets would be pretty cool.

well done on the pins, they look great !

I'm just on my way to collect my Disney dolls from the post office, I'm so pleased I managed to get hold of them before general release in the UK :)

Hello people. New around here. If from UK and wondering where to find Maleficent doll from Disney - Harrods Disney store is the place. I got mine last week. Think that is still not out in other stores. Happy hunting!

The dolls are open edition so it wont sell out very fast, they are still available in the US after release and that is about 3 days after release so you can assume it will last longer in the UK.

By the way she looks amazing. Much better than pics. Now waiting to get other version in ToysRus since here in London still not out.

I honestly hope Disney put stuff in stores soon. I already have the pin set and my Maleficent doll is on its way to me in the mail, which is all I want at the moment (may get the Aurora doll and Maleficent journal later on), but I just wanna see Disney put up the displays in stores and such because I know a lot of people buy straight from the store instead of online. Its so weird and kinda annoying how Disney is making Maleficent out to be their next big live action hit, yet they are so slow on the merchandising. I think this whole Frozen craze may have something to do with it honestly, as it did catch them very off guard.

My store had nothing today and the CM I spoke to said they won't be getting anything either :( He gave me a free shipping coupon for the website which was nice of him but he also seemed to think the merch was already up on the website which is is not :( How much longer do we have to wait?!

All I ever hear from the CMs is 'have you looked online?' I'm like why do they even have stores if they're just gonna send us online lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well I was at the Disney Store tonight and asked a Cast member about the maleficent merchandise and she said to check back around the 19th....Not sure what is taking Disney so long to get these things into stores. My store did have a Giant Maleficent poster up though which was awesome! I am probably going to just order what I want online instead of waiting for the stores to release stuff. On another note my store had two full shelves of classic Anna dolls from Frozen. No elsa but at least its a step in the right direction for that merchandise.

pictures by kimii from DCP , from disney store champs elysées Paris
2014-036.jpg
2014-037.jpg
2014-039.jpg
2014-040.jpg
2014-041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back