• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bring up the auction sale. I wasn't going to mention it. The other person bought it up but u pick my comment out

Mate I apologise if you think I am singling you out but I was not accusing you of anything I was merely stating that it would be nice to avoid that sort of topic within this thread/forum as there are other sources or avenues you can go down to do that. I quoted your post as it was the last one talking about the matter.

Also I quoted your post above because I was responding to your comment about this merchandise becoming "more sought after" when the film comes out so was just contributing my two cents in that topic so I had to quote it so that my response was in context.

I am huge maleficent and Angelina Jolie fan and can't wait for the movie and as nice as the limited resin figure is I don't want to spend that money, on something like that. Would much rather wait and save for the hot toys and LE maleficent doll.
People nowadays will buy anything that's LE and expect profit, unlike a LE doll these statues don't look worth the same kind of money.

The statue is sold out on the uk site as well, very nice but expensive! Just ordered the doll and mug though.

Does anyone think their will be any more merchandise for the film? I was expecting some amazing things and we just got the same snow globe from last year, plushes we have had before. The lithographs, mugs, pins ect all share the same boring images! Something of maleficent with the wings would be cool or something with Jolie on it instead of the images on the pins, mugs that's just the outline.

Don't no what's going, on with the statue but it wasn't adding to the bag, and said not available but it's now let me checkout with it!

Last edited:
The Aurora doll showed up on the Danish Disney site - couldn't see Maleficent (she's probably on the page somewhere).
Aaand... the Aurora doll costs around 55 USD o.0 No way I'm paying that. 35 USD is expensive enough.
There were some other things I want from the US - so decided to order some other stuff from the US and get shipped to Japan. Too bad they won't ship the Rapunzel Couture de Force figure internationally and she's the thing I want the most, so have to use a Japanese service to get our Disney things from the US to Japan :rolleyes:

Oh man I'm gutted I missed the figurine :( Disney always said stock would be online tomorrow so I didn't think to check a day early

I'm so excited to receive the figurine I got my confirmation email and paid for next day delivery so we will see if it went through lol, fingers crossed! Said I wasn't going to get it and I caved within 5 minutes.

The abstract images on lithos, pins, mugs, journals, t-shirts, etc. do not resemble Angelina. Therefore, I would assume Disney does not have to give her a cut of the profit--unless her contract states that she receives a cut for ALL merchandise related to film vs merch with her image. Maybe that is why the figurine is more expensive. It does look like Angelina. Buying it for $180+ means part of that goes to Angelina Jolie. That would explain driving up the price so that Disney can keep its profit margin (whatever that is for this piece).

I'm sure they will restock the dolls as they are not limited edition. I'm surprised everything's selling so quick! I think the movie will do really well, heck my bf who doesn't like disney is excited to see it! I was supposed to be saving and some how ordered a doll, mug and the LE statue! Good job Jolie is my fav actress and I love maleficent too lol

Just seen what the statue looked like. Its gorgeous, and I am a big fan of statues, but I didn't have the money to buy it nor would I really want to spend that much on it. I am MUCH more excited for the Hot Toys figure. That is going to be amazing if we are going by their past releases!

My Maleficent doll was supposed to come in the mail today, but they put it on the wrong truck going to a different county several hours away! So now I have to wait. I really hope it doesn't get lost in the mail...

Just seen what the statue looked like. Its gorgeous, and I am a big fan of statues, but I didn't have the money to buy it nor would I really want to spend that much on it. I am MUCH more excited for the Hot Toys figure. That is going to be amazing if we are going by their past releases!

My Maleficent doll was supposed to come in the mail today, but they put it on the wrong truck going to a different county several hours away! So now I have to wait. I really hope it doesn't get lost in the mail...
Oh no. I hope you're able to get her. I want to know if the DS version had posable legs. Not that she's ever in a kung fu pose lol, but would be nice fi she could bend at the knees.

After worry I wouldn't receive the statue I have just got an email says she's shipped and should have her tomorrow:)

YAY! if you could post pictures that would be great I am curious to see what she actually looks like. The Disney store site only had the stock photos up. I am going to check a Disney store tomorrow for the other maleficent merchandise. If they dont have it then I will order some stuff online.

they had a decent amount of Maleficent stuff at my local Disney Store.
shirts, journals, mugs, lithos but no toys.

They had the Aurora costume though! cute!

So I could finally confirm that the Maleficent bags that's being sold at Subway in Canada now! Even though for some reason, they wouldn't let me buy the bag by itself. But I'm going to try again at a different Subway location. The bags are very dark looking & very detailed for some kids meals. But I totally want one, especially the blue one with Maleficent on it :D

YAY! if you could post pictures that would be great I am curious to see what she actually looks like. The Disney store site only had the stock photos up. I am going to check a Disney store tomorrow for the other maleficent merchandise. If they dont have it then I will order some stuff online.
I will post some pictures tomorrow once I have it:)

Oh no. I hope you're able to get her. I want to know if the DS version had posable legs. Not that she's ever in a kung fu pose lol, but would be nice fi she could bend at the knees.
The Aurora doll has the 2012 DS classic doll legs. Hard plastic and jointed knee and ankles. Haven't gotten Maleficent yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back