• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait 2 days!
Love that we are getting a art of Aurora collection this year! Love the Maleficent mug.

I am so excited!!!!! I also seen your post on the Sleeping Beauty topic but thought I would reply here. I am really excited that they are actually making an Art of Aurora collection! I figured they wouldn't bother doing a collection like this because its not a D23 year and Aurora isn't as popular as someone like Ariel. Glad I was wrong! VERY glad that Maleficent is also getting some serious love in this collection too. Any idea when more pictures are going to be released?

No idea when more are going to be shown just saw these on that tumblr page. I hope we see more soon though!
I too didn't expect a "art of Aurora" collection as like you said she's not as popular and it's not a D23 year but I'm so glad I was wrong. Can't wait for this collection, going to be a good year for us Sleeping beauty/Maleficent fans!

For those who live in the USA like myself it looks like the Maleficent doll is sold out on the Disney Store website. Auroras is still available. Glad I got both dolls at my local Disney Store last week. They are both amazing. Not sure if they will be back on the website or not. So if your in the USA and want Maleficent check your Disney Store or outlets.

Still sold out out in the uk too! Heard they are not getting them back in stock. Seems odd a big movie and no dolls available unless you got them before the movie came out lol. Thankfully I got them both.

Update from Disney regarding that statue- they just said it's very rare that a item hasn't been checked after going through customs and that they would offer a refund once the item is sent back.

Also posted this in the buy/sell section but if any one has a designer maleficent for sale in the UK please let me know.

That's so weird. I'm glad I caved and bought mine online. My store never got any of the dolls. Maybe they made less to ensure no overflow that goes on clearance?

Hi IM Cesar and I share the same feeling!!!! I Can't wait that doll became true.
I' love maleficent, I already have 4 of 12 inches Dolls.
What do you know so far about the 17".
a lady Who works on Disney Store told me the they going to release the 17 inches the day of the Premier of maleficent.

Today*11:48 PM#458

cesarjhon*

DisneyPinForum NewbieJoin Date

Hi IM Cesar and I share the same feeling!!!! I Can't wait that doll became true.
a lady Who works on Disney Store told me the they going to release the 17 inches the day of the Premier of maleficent.

cesarjhon;732873]Hi IM Cesar and I share the same feeling!!!! I Can't wait that doll became true.
a lady Who works on Disney Store told me the they going to release the 17 inches the day of the Premier of maleficent.[/QUOTE]

I dont think they will be doing a 17 inch Maleficent doll. I think we will get the 17 inch doll for the Sleeping beauty Blu ray in October. And the doll will be of the animated character and not the live action.

Going to see the movie tonight! Cant wait

Going to see it now. By the way hot toys R teasing again with a pic. Hope I'll get a hold of her.

I dont think they will be doing a 17 inch Maleficent doll. I think we will get the 17 inch doll for the Sleeping beauty Blu ray in October. And the doll will be of the animated character and not the live action.

Going to see the movie tonight! Cant wait
Awesome! Give us a spoiler free review when you get back!!!!! :) Also here's the link to the ht maleficent preview.http://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=162

Last edited:
In my country the premier will be on the 5th june and the film will be titled Demona. She was called that in the cartoon, too. Another funny namechenge is that Merryweather is called Fiona in the cartoon. But Fauna, Flora, Fiona sound nice together, I think. However, in the live action movie the three fairies have different names, if I remember correctly.

It's def. children friendly but that's normal since it's Disney. Overall Angie was the right choice but still have a feeling that it should've been longer. No need to watch it 3d since nothing major happens that demands to be seen in 3d.

Last edited:
It also looks like she has wings, but doesnt turn into a dragon in the movie...is this the case? I always loved Maleficent BECAUSE she could turn into this amazing dragon...

I wonder if that is why the rumor about the 120$ Maleficent/Aurora/Phillip dolls got out there? Because they will be in the likeness/combo?
I'm totally not against an LE Anglecent...but I do really want the Maleficent LE to be the cartoon face. Really do. The cartoon face with the live action everything else-I would so totally be ok with.

Just got back from seeing this movie! Overall I loved it! I also loved OZ and I would say they are about on par but I prefer maleficent because I love the characters more.

Deffo children friendly and not dark. I will say if you are expecting sleeping beauty and the original maleficent then you will be disappointed but if you go in the cinema and expect a different take on the story then you will like it

By the way yesterday asked again about the M doll and they said that the first wave is sold out. Second still to come.

Awesome! Give us a spoiler free review when you get back!!!!! :) Also here's the link to the ht maleficent preview.http://www.hottoys.com.hk/news.php?newsID=162

Oh dear lord yes! So excited! Do you think we will see the full image this weekend after its premiere? Kinda like what they did for some of their other movie figures?

Just got back from seeing this movie! Overall I loved it! I also loved OZ and I would say they are about on par but I prefer maleficent because I love the characters more.

Deffo children friendly and not dark. I will say if you are expecting sleeping beauty and the original maleficent then you will be disappointed but if you go in the cinema and expect a different take on the story then you will like it

Thanks for the mini review! I personally didn't care for Alice or Oz that much, but I am still very excited for this film. I heard that this is one of Angelina Jolie's best performances, and that she clearly loves being the character, which makes me very happy! Still after all of this waiting for the film and merchandise surrounding it, it feels weird knowing its finally out. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow at the early showing they are having in my town.

Angelina is amazing! And is the best part of the movie! The christening and the spindle scenes are my favourite in the movie, very well done. It did feel short though, but I suppose it's better to feel short and leave you wanting more than long and boring lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back