• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
Ok does anyone know where or how to preorder cuzz I can't find that option?

No preorder yet, but generally I shop at big bad toy store or sideshow collectibles

Edit: yea the likeness is not 100%, but pretty darn good. Hot Toys seems to do a better job with male faces imo

Last edited:
If you preorder from sideshow do they take the full amount straight away or does money not go out till it releases?

They may require a 10% non refundable deposit on your preorder. But, SSC doesn't charge you the full amount until it ships.

BBTS - no deposit, charge when ships

I think she looks great! No wings but this is her definitive look, which I like very much! Yeah, be on the lookout for her pretty doon on sideshow bbts and maybe even alterego comics and FP. BBTS preorders sell out quick with no waitlist if you try to avoid having some of your money taken out, so be ready!

I gotta say, I don't like her as much as I thought I would, but she still look stunning. A Disney Store 17 inch doll couldn't have done her as much justice as this does. I don't know if I will actually buy her though, because I don't know if she is really worth that price and while I did enjoy the movie a lot and love Angelina Jolie, I have a much stronger attachment to the animated Maleficent.

I'm definitely a bigger fan of the animated Maleficent, but will be purchasing both (hopefully)

I generally only buy items from SSC if it's an exclusive. California sales tax makes websites like BBTS and Alter Ego much more appealing

i think all the work on her face is amazing ... she really looks super movie accurate! all this makes me even more excited for the first pics of the maleficent LE doll to go with the release of sleeping beauty ...

in europe, even the classic dolls in the disney store sold out within hours after they went up online! it was crazy but they really did a great job with all the merch =3

The Japanese cinema goods for maleficent have come out it looks like (not officially for sale though as the movie comes out on Saturday). Nothing terrible exciting though,I don't think. Is a link ok to post or no?

14466608405_038f4868c0_z.jpg

Here is a close up of the Hot toys Angelina Jolie head sculpt. I think it looks aamazing and just like angelina as maleficent. they really nailed this onelike htey did with the Winter soilder Black widow figure. I planon picking this up as I loved what they did with maleficent in the movie and I love angie as well

I think the head sculpt is really good although to me she looks like a older version of Angelina and slightly less pretty? Not sure just something off. But still probably the best we will ever get!

I think the head sculpt is really good although to me she looks like a older version of Angelina and slightly less pretty? Not sure just something off. But still probably the best we will ever get!

It does look like an older Angelina but I think that may have to do with the paint apps around the eyes. I do believe this is the best we will ever get and is far better than anything Disney Store will put out. Now the wait for the pre order begins

Wow, Hot Toys really makes so Beautiful dolls from what I have seen. I wish they would do more Disney characters.

Wow, Hot Toys really makes so Beautiful dolls from what I have seen. I wish they would do more Disney characters.

She will not.
This doll is a San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive and will only be sold there.

I have heard that she might be release on the online toys r us store at a specified date, so if they ship to the UK you might have some luck.
Other than that, you might want to see if someone here is willing to forward one to you

She will not.
This doll is a San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive and will only be sold there.

I have heard that she might be release on the online toys r us store at a specified date, so if they ship to the UK you might have some luck.
Other than that, you might want to see if someone here is willing to forward one to you

i'm not usually a follower of comic con but apparently toys r us "exclusive" usually means its debuting there and will be available in the store at a later time...not always but most of the time.

the website also says it'll be available in limited quantities online on july 24th.

i'm not usually a follower of comic con but apparently toys r us "exclusive" usually means its debuting there and will be available in the store at a later time...not always but most of the time.

the website also says it'll be available in limited quantities online on july 24th.

Thats what I thought, after it's debut it would be available on the toys r us site. Would that mean US toys r us only? I guess theirs always eBay lol.
I want to see packaged photos to see if it looks as good as the prototype pic. I really like the face! I love the sculpt of the Jakks dark beauty Maleficent but the lack of makeup really let it down IMO. Whereas the Disney store Maleficent doll had the better paint and makeup but a worse sculpt. This winged Maleficent seems to have the same sculpt as dark beauty Maleficent but with a better paint job & darker makeup! Really like it.

Wonder when the pre order for the hot toys will pop up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back