• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
I didn't know if y'all knew but Aneglina Jolie and Stella McCarthy teamed up to make a series of childrens clothing. Here are som epicture I like that they did boys and girls.
Summer14_Maleficent_clickthrough_1000x600px_02_72dpi5.jpg

Screen shot of the teaser page for upcoming Maleficent merchandise on the UK Disney Store website, that went up today. There is an embedded video of the trailer for the movie, which opens on May 30th in the US and the UK. This page will presumably be filled with Maleficent merchandise when they are released online.

Screen shot of the teaser page for upcoming Maleficent merchandise on the UK Disney Store website, that went up today. There is an embedded video of the trailer for the movie, which opens on May 30th in the US and the UK. This page will presumably be filled with Maleficent merchandise when they are released online.

Sooooo excited.

AHHH!! Can't wait for this merchandise so excited! I wish Disney would just release it already. I know I am getting what I want right away this time so we dont have another Frozen merchandise fiasco on our hands here(though I know this film wont be nearly as popular as Frozen is) but still getting mthe stuff I want right away

AHHH!! Can't wait for this merchandise so excited! I wish Disney would just release it already. I know I am getting what I want right away this time so we dont have another Frozen merchandise fiasco on our hands here(though I know this film wont be nearly as popular as Frozen is) but still getting mthe stuff I want right away

I completely agree. It took me three months to get a retail price Singing Elsa. I was sitting there the day the merch came out and I just didn't know what I wanted. I'm setting aside money now to be ready when it all comes out.

I know. Im not holding back on any Maleficent merch. If I even think I like it a little, Im jumping on it. I can always trade/sell later. LOL. Same for other SB merch.

Hmm I might have to try and get that pin. It looks pretty cool IMO but what I really want Disney to release is images of their dolls for the movie if they are going to release any at all. I feel like we got images and info on the Oz dolls much sooner than we are the maleficent ones. Hurry up Disney I am getting impatient lol

I REALLY want that pin now! I live no where near the parks or resorts though, so I have no idea how I am going to accomplish that :/. Ebay will have to be my BFF I guess.

According to K Marts website the Jakks Pacific dolls are due out on May 6th so hopefully the Disney Store dolls and merchandise will be out around the same time or before. I plan to get the 2 Jails Pacific dolls and whatever Disney Store puts out. Hoping to see some info soon

Does anyone think the release of the movie will affect the price of the Designer Maleficent doll in the secondary market? I was thinking I might like to add her to my collection one day, but she really isn't top priority at the moment. However, if it is possible the price will go up because of the movie, I'm wondering if I should try to get her now.

Does anyone think the release of the movie will affect the price of the Designer Maleficent doll in the secondary market? I was thinking I might like to add her to my collection one day, but she really isn't top priority at the moment. However, if it is possible the price will go up because of the movie, I'm wondering if I should try to get her now.

It's hard to say how the film Maleficent or even the Diamond Edition release of Sleeping Beauty may affect Designer Maleficent. One thing to keep in mind is that she is the most popular doll from the Designer Villains Collection, so I cannot imagine that the increased attention for the character would result in lower prices for the Designer Maleficent doll. That said, her price may also remain the same as now.

I much prefer the DS Maleficent dolls to the Jaks/Kmart ones. Im putting my energy into the DS ones and maybe the Kmart ones. I dont care for either of the Auroras. Both have odd faces. The DS Aurora looks like the Michelle Williams as Glenda in OZ doll.

I much prefer the DS Maleficent dolls to the Jaks/Kmart ones. Im putting my energy into the DS ones and maybe the Kmart ones. I dont care for either of the Auroras. Both have odd faces. The DS Aurora looks like the Michelle Williams as Glenda in OZ doll.[/QUOTE]

Where did you see Pictures of the Disney Store maleficent Dolls?? I am dying to see what they look like and to see if they nailed the likeness of Angelina Jolie like they did with Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz in their OZ dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back