• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent HM portrait help (#102751)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent HM portrait help (#102751)

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hello! I just received this pin in a trade and was wondering if anyone had this pin and make a comparison for me. The trader had purchased it from a store that sells DLR items.

Is the frame supposed to be covered in enamel? Only the round points protrude from the enamel.

The back seems to have a border but maybe I'm crazy.

There are no scrapper warnings on PP, so I'd appreciate some help

917cb832883fa63dabdb9804409854b8.jpg
24db9786615d1a881a1bf4362e64fd81.jpg
6e2d453b2bcd319019bbd084f5de230b.jpg
85d0002200f655bac0e3f9f30c22940f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're definitely safe, my is the same way and I bought it directly from the parks when I started trading. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I think you're definitely safe, my is the same way and I bought it directly from the parks when I started trading. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Whew! Thanks for the reply. The right side of the back has that border that ppl always talk about, so that def tripped me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I can totally see how you could think it could be a scrapper/fake/etc... those Mickey back stamps are crazy off!

Yeah, the borders are starting to become less and less of a calling card of scrappers. But that printed number i usually a good sign. :)

~Merlin

I've determined that it has to be a RAISED border, like a clear distinction where it's been cut off. I've seen several where the back just stops, like this one, from legit pins (I think I have one or two, and the ones it is on are definitely legit, bought from Disney itself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back