• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Maleficent Pin

SOLD! Maleficent Pin

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I am in search of a Maleficent pin to give as a birthday present. The pin would be a rare/low LE Maleficent pin for a 9 year old (going on 10) who collects Maleficent. I am willing to negotiate using pretty much any of my traders (same name in Pinpics), but the best I have to offer would likely be this Gaston pin:

Pin# 118796

These are the recent Maleficent pins which come to mind, but these are just examples of what I am looking for. I am very open to other suggestions.

Pin# 123866
DSSH – Villain Pin Trading Event – Dark Tales

Pin# 118191
WDI - Disney Villains - Maleficent

Pin# 117276
WDI - Diamond Celebration - Maleficent

Pin# 117119
DSSH - Villain Stained Glass Series - Maleficent

Thank you for considering!

Good luck!! Those are pretty much on my grail list, so that's a pretty lucky soon-to-be-10yo!!
Since I am just looking for one amazing Maleficent pin, here's hopin' someone with one amazing Maleficent pin really wants Gaston. Seemed like there might be one person who values Gaston above Maleficent... but its a tough row to hoe no doubt.

get the new stained glass one. $25 on the auction site.
Thank you for the suggestion and while the new Window of Evil, Mali is a beautiful pin (I absolutely love it!), its not what I had in mind. In addition, she already has it, since I bought this for her (with her mothers $$) last week at cost, in Downtown Disney (I always look out for Mali for her when I can). I need a pin that is hard to come by, and so I trade. It also goes without saying, but I try my best to avoid the auction site... takes the fun out of pin trading for me. I am looking for a pin she (or her mother) would not have access to because of the limited supply (ie, small LE size and/or older pin).

Thanks for the bump though! :cool:

Still looking for the amazing gift... Her birthday is in early April, so I hope... plenty of time.

I wish I had one of those Mal pins because the Gaston WDI is a grail of mine.

uc03HNk.gif

I have a couple, but they are not nearly as rare or high end pins as I think you are looking for.
Alas, my really nice Mali stuff has been traded. That said, feel free to look. Familyhobby

I've got 2 Maleficent pins that I'm looking to trade that might fit the bill:
39127 Stitch as Maleficent
The most recent Maleficent PTD (no pinpics #)
However, my wants are pretty limited and unfortunately we don't seem to have any matches. If you could find a third party maybe we could work something out? Good luck with your search!

I have a couple, but they are not nearly as rare or high end pins as I think you are looking for.
Alas, my really nice Mali stuff has been traded. That said, feel free to look. Familyhobby
I took a look. Nothing popped out at me. Thank you for responding to my post though... appreciate it.

I've got 2 Maleficent pins that I'm looking to trade that might fit the bill:
39127 Stitch as Maleficent
The most recent Maleficent PTD (no pinpics #)
However, my wants are pretty limited and unfortunately we don't seem to have any matches. If you could find a third party maybe we could work something out? Good luck with your search!
Both of those Maleficent pins would be perfect. But you are correct... we have no matches.

I have confirmed a trade for the Gaston profile, so he is no longer available.

I will still consider other options to obtain a harder to find Maleficent pin. Please look at my traders in Pinpics (same user name.)

Back