Sold/Ended: Malie for Punzie anyone? - Trade made!

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Ajk, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I have the below Rapunzel from the Acme Lanyard series and am looking for Maleficent from same. Please let me know if you have her and would like to trade.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

I have Maleficent but already have Rapunzel. I'd be willing to trade Mali for something else, though.

[​IMG]

Ajk likes this.
  3. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Only other one I have to trade is the round Jack Skellington if that interests you.

4. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

If ya'll want to do a 3-way trade I have these available (also not pictured, Flounder from this set) and would be interested in Rapunzel -

[​IMG]

5. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

If more people can get pins they want that’s cool by me. @timeerkat - see anything you want for Mali?

6. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Sorry for the late reply!

Ajk - I’d trade Mali for the Jack. Then if you see something you’d like in ladyroselie’s photo for your Punzie you two could trade; if not, then I see a few ones I’d trade my Punzie for.

7. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Perfect! Let’s do my Jack for your Mali. And then you and @ladyroselie can work out your trade. Everybody wins! I”ll send a pm with details. Thanks all for commenting and working out some trades!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    timeerkat likes this.
  8. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Good morning @Ajk and @timeerkat :) Sorry for the late reply, I slept in a little. Looks like you two got it worked out for Maleficent, but if either of you are interested in anything I have for trade please let me know, otherwise I'm good.

timeerkat likes this.
  9. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Yeah, I think we are good on a Mali trade, but sounds like you and Timeerkat will be able to make a separate trade for her Rapunzel. Good luck!

ladyroselie likes this.