• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March Madness WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I am convinced that all your thoughts are not good ones there Goofy_Moe. Until now I thought you were the Wynn of DPF cuz everything you touched seemed golden... Now I know you are just human with a few good ideas. Your pedestal has been forever broken! The very first entry says I would not participate but, admittedly, if I would have I would have put in even better pins than I did! You are all just lucky I didn't! I might not have money but I do have PINS! LOL...

I will say I think this has been fun and if you would like us to do this again in the future to get more pins for DPF I would be happy to post another one... BUT... next time I am IN LIKE FLYNN!

*shakin head... still reeling from the cheap seats comment... that one almost hurt! LOL

ROUND 4

GAME 29
pin91699th72
Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
VERSES

GAME 30
VERSES

Well I must get my vote on who the final two should be...

Game 29.... 91699
Game 30.... 23641

Good luck to those remaining... Who will make the finals with me... LOL...

By the way Rocke... This was an awesome game and hopefully it will catch on around here... Kudos for the excellent idea...

Yeah the finals... So who's in it..??? Well I guess we will know soon enough...

I think its kind of funny that both pins in the finals were released at different ice cream shops...

I will vote later tonight when Rebecca is home so we can vote together... Lol...

So will it be the one trick pony or the Cinderella story team... Excited to see who wins...

Thanks for the input my friend! I liked it as well. I think I would like to do it again sometime with a few tweaks so there can be more winners. For now we will use it for DPF though. I truly hope this helps them reach their goal! Maybe I will run another one in a few months when people are not so tapped out from all the donations they have been giving. I know I need to restock...

NOTE: To the winner... all 31 pins are listed in the second posting on this thread. The winning pin can not be one of your 4 pins chosen but all the rest of them are fair game.

Current Standings it's a close one!

GAME 31
91699 2
23641 3

With 2 hours left in voting, this needs a bump...

I better vote before I forget like I often do...

For the finals we vote for........ Pin 23641...

UNBELIEVABLE!!! THE WINNER IS.... GOOFY_MOE! Since I have to mail the pins to you anyway I will just mail everything in one box. Please post the 4 pins you would like but remember that your little Pegasus now belongs to DPF to be used in fund raising. You have your pick of the rest! Please PM me your address so I can get these all mailed to you!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited:
Goofy-Moe posted in the discussion board that he has received these pins now so I can officially close this game. Thank you to all those that played it. I will work on a version of this where it will be beneficial to the players and not a fund raiser as well. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back