• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Marie - LADY - Probable Scrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie - LADY - Probable Scrapper

pisneydins

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to report that I've come across a probable scrapper - #5214 .. Marie - LADY .... i'll post a side - by - side comparison of two of those pins - note that one is actually pink - the "scrapper" is almost a burgundy color. Another sign is that on this "scrapper" there is WDW 2000 celebration logo on the back - this pin was supposedly released in 2001 .. plus, under the Disney copyright there is an additional copyright of A.A. Milne -- now, last I checked, he is associated with Winnie the Pooh - not The Aristocats. ... Just thought I'd make you all aware ...
IMG_3737 (Small).jpgIMG_3738 (Small).jpgIMG_3740 (Small).jpg

I kind of like the scrapper a bit more, LOL. Where and how did you obtain this pin?
Sucks though!

It never stops! It is sad that anyone would scrap... Makes the hobby less inviting . Thank-you for sharing!

Good job and thanks for the info and pics! I think thats the funniest sign of a scrapper, when the copyright is wrong. It has happened before and its hilarious! This happened to [pinpics]52584[/pinpics]. Go read the info, its sad how sloppy they get/ but good for us so we can tell the difference.

So sad.. Too bad..

I don't get it.. Why don't these people that take the time to make fake Disney pins do something that's legal?? I know, it's the $$$$$$$.. but anyway.. :(

..and there are now scrapper and fake Vinylmations.. :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back