• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! May RAK nominations open!

RAKed! May RAK nominations open!

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Our computer is still down so will have to wait til Monday for sis to post but please send in your May RAKD nominations to starry_solo

I am honored to be taking over for David (docfish2u) for the RAK attacks.

I am now taking nominations for May's RAK victim. I will announce the winner the first week of May 2015.

RAK= Random Act of Kindness.

This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF.

Please send nominations in by April 30.

The first weekend of May, I will PM everybody that has signed up who the month's "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

Please pm me the nominations, do not post them here!!!

If you have signed up for it in the past and no longer want to be involved please pm me a note.

If you want to join in and be part of this wonderful thing we do for members here please post below. You can participate any or every month you like. You will not be sent to pin prison if you don't participate.

Here are the people who have said they want to be involved:

docfish2u
Cjvandever
Catz
AverysFairyTale
TheAlyssadon
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
Shelterkat
ksnuggles
norlando319
dawny
CheshireCat
Dalamara
lwrn2
chroll
starry_solo
cristywill
Tbird
Maleficent913
doodlebug86
bjean
SiuJerkJai
HightopNinja
Vixy
disneypinqueen
Snow
curiousdinah
GoofyinMadison
teddy_ruxpin
timeerkat
mattolsen21698
speedwaystar1
jadeites-lady
Warzy
bookhugger
jazzytrumpet
Ammonite
Loomi
CCofRR13
IronChef
Carolilol
Purplemandms
chubs191
Disxar
GreyWyvern
sbmpins
PersinettePins
Beccalionsmom
sockgnome
MMiano
hopemax

**NOTE: I will be going through this list to check activity on DPF, there's a few people on here I haven't seen in ages**

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!! To everybody who joined in for previous's RAK attacks thank you!!!

Li

Here is a list of people that have been RAK'd by one of the groups here on DPF:

Tiggermickey (Judy)
docfish2u (David)
Teddy_Ruxpin (Sabrina)
gbdb4ever (Greg & Debbie)
Psycho Pixie (Kristine)
King Niptune (Greg)
crushedbubbles (Erika)
mickeymousje (Rachel)
Jrdnsmom (Janice)
fireheadfred (Hollie & Karl)
disneypins99 (Stuart)
TheOtherSteve (Steve)
Aquata (Laney)
Romancing Train (Carissa)
Sorapandora (Sara)
Molly (Molly)
Cjvandever (Carla)
AgentOfAnarchy (Mary-Lou)
lwrn2 (Laura)
April 2014: AgentR (Ryan)
May 2014: bjean
June 2014: MattOlsen21698 (Matt)
July 2014: ethanwa (Ethan)
August/September 2014 (Darris & Angie [Rasputin/MotherKnowsBest])
November 2014: Hopemax (Hope)
December 2014: pincrazy (Darice)
January 2015: speedwaystar1 (David)
February 2015: ksnuggles (Kristina)
March 2015: nsingleton (Nate)
April 2015:
May 2015:
June 2015:
July 2015:

Last edited:
FYI: computer is still acting up and the technician isn't coming until Monday at the earliest so I will sporadically be on (although I can check on DPF via phone, it is pretty difficult to reply)

Hi Li,

Can you add me to the list, and send me the info. Finally, back home on a predictable schedule so I am finally in a position to return the favor.

Thanks!

Back