• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

May the 4th be with you pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the 4th be with you pin?
I need a pin that says May the 4th be with you... hubs birthday is May 4, and the first movie he ever SAW (he's blind now) was Star Wars. Can anyone help???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update from the US-side!

Disney-Store-Star-Wars-BB-8-Pin-Promotion.jpg

"May the 4th Be With You! On May 4, 2017, a Disney Store Star Wars BB-8 Pin promotion will be available. The commemorative pin will cost $8.00 with any purchase. Regular price of the pin is $14.95." (Via Disneypinsblog)

I'm kind of bummed it doesn't actually say "May the 4th" on it. Will there be a "Revenge of the 5th" also?

Looks like them to me. You are guaranteed to get all of the pins this way.

I wonder if they will be selling them at US DS.com

I called my local DS and the gL said stores only. But it's worth a check on Thursday!

There is also a May 5th (Sith) pin featuring Vader I think slated for release. There is a WDW pin release flyer out there on the FB, saw it there. :)

So it looks like the floods here are closing off the local major roads from here to St Louis, so I guess it wasn't meant to travel there tommorow. I wonder if any will be available to purchase from them later?

Last edited:
On my way to the DS. Hoping most of the major SW fans are at work! ;)

Just picked up my BB-8 slider pin. Its very cute. Was very lucky. My local store received quite a few of the pins so BB-8 was still in stock at 8:00PM when I could get there.
Its is still available on the web site. Depending on how you read the promo (w/ purchase $8), it seems the $8 price will only be good today and then the price will increase to $14.95 until they are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back