• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mayday! Mayday! Can someone help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayday! Mayday! Can someone help me???

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey all! I just broke my hubby's little pooh bear glass figurine!
I need a replacement for it asap!

Its the little mini figurine found in Arribas brothers (I think) and it comes in a clear plastic box, and he stands on a little circle mirror. Can anyone get one for me and I can pay via PayPal??? Should be around 8.95 or something. This is the one I need!

image_zpsjin2zn9n.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have bad news. I have been slowly collecting the Mini Buddies. When I was at WDW at the beginning of the month, I found out they have discontinued the old versions of these. They have replaced the $9.99 in a little plastic container option with a $40 comes in a glass bell jar. I was NOT a happy camper because $10 = lovely souvenir, $40 = too much money.

The shop in Mexico and the cart outside of Pirates of the Caribbean had the old styles, and so I bought a total of 8 of the ones that I was still missing. But I don't remember seeing any Winnie the Pooh characters, but if one of the WDW Shoppers could check those two locations, those would be the best bets.

A friend who also collects these, mentioned she had seen that Disneyland had converted over to the $40 option too, but I don't know if they had a location that still had the cheaper version.

Here is what they have now:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh they have the LAMP! How did I miss that when I was at WDW?? ...Oh hey, I can still buy one on eBay for $60. :cry:

Hope you're able to find a new Pooh Bear, Ventchick!

Was there last night and found him. I am leaving today but I can pick him up for you if you get back to me before noon. I sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back