• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

To finish out the Halloween month here is another designer Villain, the Queen of Hearts.

IMG_1481.jpg

So right before October I got this pin, but had to wait to share until after the theme month was over. Here is the GoGo pin from the Soda Fountain.
DSC_0006_zpsfkbwss0r.jpg

I owe you all one more. Here is an old crummy picture of a Walt Disney World Donald pin.

IMG_3128.jpg

I have heard that a "fantasy" version of this pin is coming, so here is the real thing.

DSC_0034%202_zpsqdyaeadt.jpg

I could not post yesterday, so we have two pins today. First up is this Disney Store UK Ratigan pin.

IMG_7693.jpg

And here is a pin of Friend Owl.

IMG_0431.jpg

I'm feeling lazy, so I am not going to dig long for a pin to post. So here is the Designer Couples Phillip and Aurora pin. I love how Aurora's style is more like her Briar Rose attire.

IMG_6601_zpsbec343f7.jpg

Hi melonballer. The wicket and Jawa, is that a current mystery set that's out there? Please Say yes, cause I'd really like to track them Down next month.thanks

Last edited:
I was at a pin trading meet yesterday and actually got some new stuff. But until I have the pictures done, here is the chaser from the tie set.

DSC_0102_zpslr3qko7s.jpg

I did get some new pins, but the pics aren't ready. In the meanwhile here is one from EPCOT's 2009 Food and Wine Festival.

IMG_3099-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back