• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Ok I promised you all to show you some recent acquistions. Some of them are Christmas related, so you will have to wait for them. This one is not. It is part of the recent Open Edition pins that appeared in the parks earlier this year and was the last one of the four I needed.

IMG_7310_zpsykau55gz.jpg

Here is another pin I picked up during the trade event. It is a recent release featuring BB-8 from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The body is a spinner.

IMG_7329_zpskfymmrxj.jpg

Last edited:
So the plan for the week is a few days of random pins, then some Thanksgiving pins. Christmas pins will start by at least December 1st, but maybe a day or so before. Some of the pins I got at the recent trade event are Christmas themed and I have more coming in the mail. So expect lots of them in the near future.

Huh. I cannot find my pictures of the other two Thanksgiving pins I own. Oh well. Here is the Disney Store UKs Grape Soda Ellie Badge pin.

IMG_2343.jpg

So I missed yesterday. I was planning on posting a regular pin on Sunday, then start with Christmas pins today. Well might as well just post 2 Christmas pins. lol

Here is the new Jessica from the snowflake set.

IMG_7334_zpssnpksh0q.jpg

And here is a Tinker Bell from Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

IMG_7349_zpsukkdjsn4.jpg

While it may not be a Christmas pin, it is a snowy one. Here is the Designer Elsa and Hans pin.

DSC_0029_zpseb4inpnj.jpg

And another Tinker Bell Christmas pin. This time she is celebrating the Osborne Family Lights.

IMG_3986_zps51a9f067.jpg

And one more Tinker Bell from Disneystore.com. This is from the snowball collection.

IMG_6426.jpg

This week I am continuing with the Christmas theme. However, it will be an all Jessica pin week too. This first one is from the same series as yesterday's Tinker Bell. I really like that they put her in a sweater and pants.

IMG_5414.jpg

This week I am continuing with the Christmas theme. However, it will be an all Jessica pin week too. This first one is from the same series as yesterday's Tinker Bell. I really like that they put her in a sweater and pants.

I do too. It's a nice change of pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back