• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Here is a great EPCOT Christmas Jumbo that I received as part of a payment for a trade auction. It depicts Mickey, Goofy and Donald as different Santas from around the world.

IMG_4000_zpsf7ad6022.jpg

Well Christmastime is over. In a few days I will post some New Year's pins. In the meanwhile, here is a Wreck-It Ralph pin I got early this month.

IMG_6630_zps47cdba95.jpg

Well that is strange. I thought I posted yesterday. Anyway, here are 2 pins to make up for it.

Both pins are from Disney Store UK. I recently acquired them via a trade with DisneypinqueenUK. The first is Foulfellow and GIdeon.

IMG_6642_zpsa5a3fa36.jpg

The second is of the Reluctant Dragon.

IMG_6627_zpsbf9fa162.jpg

I don't normally collect Hidden Mickey pins. But in this case I just had to get the set. Here is one of the Disneyland Carousel horses.

IMG_1323.jpg

How about something new? In early December my Mom went to New York City for a brief visit. While there she bought me a couple of pins at the NY Disney Store. Here is one of them.

IMG_6668_zpsf76de247.jpg

Here is the other pin from Disney Store in NYC. This one is much cuter and interesting than the last one. It features Minnie as the Statue of Liberty.

IMG_6661_zps9a544e79.jpg

How about some Christmas gift pins? I got this Disneystore IG-88 pin for Christmas.

IMG_6809_zps89d99e36.jpg

Here is another Star Wars pin that I picked up during the clearance sale. This is of Bossk the bounty hunter.

IMG_6803_zpse62c3d95.jpg

The last pin I got for Christmas was the recent football series Jessica pin from the soda fountain.

IMG_6811_zpsb67b9abc.jpg

For today's pin here is one of the 2 Jessica pin from the DSF Lanyard set from a couple years ago.

IMG_5624_zpsb7dcd5c2.jpg

Might as well keep it going and make this week a Jessica week. Today's pin is the other one from the DSf lanyard set.

IMG_5623_zpsc5f00f3c.jpg

Hey look it is time for a new picture already. Here is the 1960s Jessica from the DSF.

IMG_8255.jpg

Thanks. Today's pin is a little out of season, but I just got it in the mail today. Here is an Easter Jessica, Roger and Baby Herman from Disneyshopping.com.

IMG_6820_zps20aa4ef5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back