• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread
New week, new theme. So for this week the theme is going to be "new" pins. By new I mean new to me. Some of these may have been out for a while and some may be very recent. But all of the pins have come into my collection within the last month. To start if off here is the DSF Calendar Series May pin from last year, featuring Jessica Rabbit.

Outside:

IMG_6092_zps382758e0.jpg

Inside:

IMG_6094_zps9202fcb1.jpg

When I said this week was going to be about new pins, I meant it. This set is hot off the UPS truck. It is the Disneystore exclusive Maleficent pin set.

Box top.

IMG_6114_zpsc8c1bb6d.jpg

Back of box. Note the price tag on it.

IMG_6117_zpsd729fafe.jpg

And here is the first pin. I will show more box and pin pictures for the next couple days.

IMG_6145_zps140ef01e.jpg

I just noticed earlier today that the black flames are Diablo. Very nice.

When I said this week was going to be about new pins, I meant it. This set is hot off the UPS truck. It is the Disneystore exclusive Maleficent pin set.

Box top.

IMG_6114_zpsc8c1bb6d.jpg

Back of box. Note the price tag on it.

IMG_6117_zpsd729fafe.jpg

And here is the first pin. I will show more box and pin pictures for the next couple days.

IMG_6145_zps140ef01e.jpg

I just noticed earlier today that the black flames are Diablo. Very nice.

OH MY GOSH. I was never able to tell that from the smaller photos on pinpics etc. NOW I NEED THAT PIN!

Thanks for your excellent photos!

OH MY GOSH. I was never able to tell that from the smaller photos on pinpics etc. NOW I NEED THAT PIN!

Thanks for your excellent photos!

You are welcome.

Yeah it did not dawn on me until I was looking at the photos of the pin. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to sell and or trade the pins in the set. I have not quite decided if I am going to keep it or not. I may start a trade thread after I have posted all the pins here to see what kind of offers I can get.

AHHH thank you for posting these! Just wanted to see the little details in them & see the cool "optical illusions" in these pins. Can't wait to see more!

More Maleficent boxed set tonight.

First the inside top of the box.

IMG_6119_zps36b2c420.jpg

And now we have the Maleficent and Aurora pin.

IMG_6146_zpse46b127c.jpg

And here is the last day of the disneyshopping.com Maleficent set.

First here is the last pin of Maleficent and the Dragon.

IMG_6150_zpsc612b947.jpg

This is the part of the box that the pins go in.

IMG_6121_zps6bbc2c5d.jpg

And the whole set together.

IMG_6120_zps42d3420c.jpg

IMG_6118_zps1d66bd5a.jpg

Ok for today here is a TinkerBell pin that is part of the Disney Mystery Confections Collection. The pin opens to show a picture of lemon drop candy.

IMG_6075_zpse6aa80c7.jpg

New Week, new theme. This time I am going with Star Wars. All pins will be Star Wars related. The first one is this piece of Alderaan pin.

IMG_7300.jpg

Today is Memorial Day (observed) so let's get a patriotic themed pin up. This Armed Forces Day Jessica pin came from WDI.

IMG_5279_zps49aa3b8b.jpg

Seeing as yesterday was a Jessica Rabbit pin, let's keep it going with a week of Jessica pins. Here is the Camp Pin-E-Ha-Ha pin.

IMG_3472.jpg

No waiting all day for today's entry. Here is a Jessica pin with a guitar from Disneystore.com.

IMG_1390.jpg

Since today the film Maleficent gets released, how about Jessica as Maleficent. This is the DSF pin from last year.

IMG_5589_zpsb2a3ba24.jpg

For the last day of this Jessica week I thought I would share my Jessica lanyard set.

The first picture is the complete set.

IMG_7335.jpg

Now the lip pin.

IMG_7333.jpg

And finally the medallion.

IMG_7336.jpg

Coming next week, I am thinking Beach Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back