Merlin's Magical Pin Collection -- SUPER IMAGE HEAVY (Updated 9/9)

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by MerlinEmrys, Jan 28, 2017.

1. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

It is magical! I love your Merlin corner so much.

2. trjessie579

trjessie579 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oh, my gosh! I'm in awe of your collections and I love how you have them displayed! Your Aladdin pins are insanely cool, I love your Carpet collection :D And of course your Genie pins! I have GOT to ask about this one:

The pin in the top right corner, is that a fantasy pin?! It's absolutely stunning and I need it in my life! Thank you so much for sharing, I hope to have my pins organized and displayed as nicely as this one day :D

3. dramaticfringe

dramaticfringe New Member

0   0   0

That is a fantastic collection! I especially love the Megara and Kingdom Hearts ones! Why don't they make more Kingdom Hearts pins?

4. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

The one with the Genie Outline? Yes! It's a fantasy pin. The artist made it in honor of Robin Williams I believe. It's an incredible pin and one of the first ones I hunted down. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

5. AidanShepard

AidanShepard A Villainous Villain!

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goooooosh. WHAT AN AMAZING COLLECTION! I'm INSANELY jealous over some of those cute Stitch pins (uhm hello, that Zelda Stitch and Angel are ILLEGALLY ADORABLE), and some of these displays are positively to die for!

Talk about GOALS!!

Seriously! I'll take a few of these off your hands... ;) (jk, jk!!)

Amazing collection Merlin! You make me need to up my pin game! :D

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

6. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Wow....those Merlin and Aladdin pins....stunning! I have never been a big fan of the fantasy pins but you found some gorgeous ones. The one with Aladdin and the tiger.....:eek2:

7. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Figment Fan Since '84

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Awesome collections, Merlin! Made more awesome by the fact that they include a few Figments. ;) :fig:

Glad I could do my part to add to them!

8. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Hahah! The Figments in my Pin-Tiquities set are some of my favorites! I need to get my hands on the WDI portrait ones. XD

9. Piglet

Piglet Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Whoa.. What a collection!!!! I love how everything is so neatly organised and displayed by theme. Well done!

10. trjessie579

trjessie579 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ahhhh it's gorgeous. Can you have fantasy pin grails? :D

Robin Williams was my idol and losing him was like losing a family member. It's...oddly comforting, in a way, to find out so many people here felt the same, if that makes sense. :love:

11. Kiragigi

Kiragigi Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

This was such a cool read-- thanks so much for sharing! I love how a lot of your collections reflect your personal life. It was neat getting to know you through your pins. :)

12. mm5678

mm5678 Member

0   0   0

Wow, your collections are so beautiful! I absolutely love the Merlin board! Growing up I loved SitS, but I feel like the movie never got much recognition. Anyways, thanks for sharing. It was so much fun to look through. :)

13. Tbird

Tbird Active Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Wow you have such a great collection Merlin. It's amazing how fast they grow!

14. Pinfun

Pinfun Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Wow. Just wow. I feel the need to go put mine pins in better groupings now. :)

15. pandamallory

pandamallory Member

0   0   0

wow what a collection you have a lot of pins. I love how you have them displayed

16. my2wings

my2wings Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

wow your collection is amazing. I need to put mine up (just recently moved) I like the idea of shadow boxes.

17. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Very cool pins. I have to say that you appear to be a closet Stitch fan / collector as well! My absolutely favorite SitS pin is Stitch trying to pull the sword from the stone (DS.com). Also, if you ever happen to see another one of the fantasy Stitch as Robin Hood with his head in the bull's eye, let me know!!

Nice job!

18. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Hahah! I've always loved Stitch, but only when he "invades". So that lets me limit him a tad. Hahah!

And I sure will. :)

19. outrundaylight

outrundaylight Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A bit late to the thread, but seriously, INCREDIBLE collection. Have you ever considered doing a mini pin-trading tutorial or guide for newbies like myself? I'm sure you have a near infinite amount of knowledge and suggestions that new or seasoned pin traders could benefit from. The advice you've already given me has been extremely helpful and got me off on the right foot!

This kind of collection and love for trading is something everyone can aspire to and achieve! Wonderful collection!

20. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Beautiful collection

21. Matty

Matty Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

That's a amazing collection! I have to say I am especially jealous of the Scrooge McDuck board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Ha Ha, I love Donald trying to pull the sword out...that would make me chuckle every time I saw it. Beautiful collection Merlin, one can only dream of having a collection like that one day!

23. snwwht85

snwwht85 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oh man your collections are amazing. I really love your Disney afternoon and scrooge collections. And the way you frame everything is great.

24. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

Updated! :D

~Merlin

25. NewlyAddicted

NewlyAddicted Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I am just speechless, that is an amazing collection!