• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Merryweather's Gone Mad!!

ZAPPED! Merryweather's Gone Mad!!

lwrn2

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
MAD, I tell you!
crazy.gif
She is on a zapping RAMPAGE!! :anxious:And must NOT be stopped because it is FANTASTIC! :drool:

Just look what arrived to my house (on an awesome vintage postcard, btw):

pin85630th72

and

pin3023th72

I was SO touched and absolutely surprised--had no idea this was coming my way! :)

Thank you, Selen! I love them both and you are so kind to send them! Made my whole week!:wiggle:

Laura

Selen is such a nice person and a true pinaholic like the rest of us. Her zaps are always so cool.

YES I collect that whole series..after I was zapped on Dizpins by another person in a trade

No biggy...I think it is cool you got it

Judy

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I truly appreciate your opinions & positive input.

Every now and then, I do get the "zap" bug and like to surprise my pin-friends. God knows, everyone's lifes are full of different responsibilities and difficulties, health problems, etc ... an un-expected LBE can become a happy hick-up all of a sudden.

Judy if it was the "Francais" pin you wanted, I will look for it on Ebay and other places whenever I get a chance. Other than being a pinaholic, I am also a helpless Ebay addict and comb through countless auctions all the time. The zaps that start the collection of new series are worse, as if we need more fuel for our addiction :lol:

Happy trading/collecting everyone :)

Back