• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
ZC147_1203_original.jpg

*Early morning an hour or two before the Animal Kingdom is opened to the general public, a small group of special guests have been let into the park. They are yet unsure as to why they have been asked here. Wandering around and admiring the natural beauty of the park most are gathered together, while a few have wandered off on their own. These special guests may be surprised that their day will soon be turned upside down. *:anxious:

OOC*This is the time to "check in". Make your presence known to me and that you are still interested in playing. You have 48 hours in which to check in.

Last edited:
Tink wanders around the park looking around wondering if she has to carry her luggage around or twill she be allowed to check it somewhere. She hasnt seen anything of the person who invited her yet nor does she see anyone she knows just yet, she decides to sit near the gates and wait for the person in charge.
pin40778

images

Basil shows up to the park and is glad to not only spot a friendly face, but someone of his own stature. He sets his bags down, lights his pipe and introduces himself to the spritely pixie.

"Hello. Pleasure to make your acquaitance. My name is Basil. I'm a detective."

Eeyore slowly peers over his shoulder: "Hullo Tink, hullo Basil. I'll just be eating these flowers until something happens. Which probably isn't very likely on this lazy morning."

Basil looks over his shoulder and acknowledges Eeyore with a friendly smile and nod. He looks back at Tink and winks. "Spry fellow, that one. So, any sign of our host?"

Last edited:
After being assaulted by the bomb sniffing dog on the way in, Archimedes is flustered by the fact that he is bothered with such 'new age' extremities.

"Whoooo-what-what do they think they're doing by these ridiculous searches. They are worse than those ridiculous TSA Agents on the flight on. I believe that to be let in any where these days, I'll just have to be plucked first!"

Bothered by this observation, Archimedes looks forward to see a HUGE tree.

"Well, at least they are providing ample area to relax and get away from other..."

Archimedes begins his route to find a covered branch.

louieswing.gif

*As Archimedes settles into the branches of the park's centerpiece he is startled. What he thought was a carving of an orangutan suddenly comes to life.*

CHIEF LOUIE*"Well hello feathered cousin. I didn't mean to startle you. Just hangin around till more guests arrive. Hold on a minute while I send out a message over the parks speakers."

*King Louie pulls out a microphone and his iPad. After touching the screen King Louie's favorite song begins to play over the park's many hidden speakers.*

NOW I'M THE KING OF THE JUNGLE
O AS YOU WILL SURELY SEE
KING SIMBAS DEAD, HE LOST HIS HEAD
RIGHT HERE IN THIS TREE
NOW I'M THE CHIEF AND HAVE SOME NEWS
THERE ARE CLUES TO BE FOUND
SO MOVE LIKE BUGS, NO TIME FOR HUGS
LET'S ALL GATHER ROUND

*With that the music stops.* "See you inside my feathered friend."

Last edited:
Disney-Sleeping-Beauty-135840.jpg

Aurora makes her way to the tree and finds the formetioned characters there. She greets each one ***Hello there, My name is Aurora. I am so happy to meet each of you.*** Aurora is excited to explore the new woods. It is of course one of her favorite pass times to frolic in the woods with the woodland creatures. Aurora looks to see if any woodland creatures are around as she is sure they will be helpful when navagating thru this new adventure.

Last edited:
Having made the short hop over from Epcot, Figment arrives in the Animal Kingdom just in time to hear Chief Louie's song. He heads over to the tree and spots some old friends and hopefully some new ones. He is slightly freaked out by the sight of Chernabourg but hopes he turns out to be an asset with an insight into evil.

"Hi everyone, we had better get looking for clues."

Intrigued by Louie's mysterious message, Detective Basil gathers up his bags and heads towards the center of the park and to what could possibly be the challenge of his life.

Upon entering the park Pluto picks up the scent of the other detectives in the park and follows it to the Tree of Life. He barks and wags his tail hoping someone will maybe notice him and pet him. Trying to make a new friend, or reconnect with an old one.

Chernabog sits atop his look-out post eyeing up the minions all of which want to be his "friend", he sees an odd collection - a rodent, an owl, a donkey, a monkey, a yellow dog and a purple dragon, pitiful - well this is the Animal Kingdom I suppose.

There is one in human form & another "object" which just keeps flying around spraying dust everywhere!

DLP%20Storybook%2010.jpg

Tink flies over to the tree of lfe when she hears a familiar swingin voice and the message that Simba is dead! " oh my! what a way to start the day!" tink starts looking for the body and any clues that may be found with it. Tink sees an old friend pluto and flies low to pat his head as she flits around chrnabog on her way to the tree.

Last edited:
Pluto smiles and wags his tail as Tink pats his head and follows after her trying to find Simba's body and any clues that may have been left behind.

Pascal finally arrives at the park....

disney-tangled-pascal-wallpaper-0533.jpg

slowly but surly he makes his way to the tree of life, after an hour he finally makes it there and spots all the other guests.

He sheepishly blends in to crowed to avoid any glares from the other guests.

9k=

Green creatures are like London buses, you wait ages for one to come and the second is right behind it. Mike greets Pascal by the tree of life and soon spots the almighty Cherabog and cowers behind a bush..

Snow White is looking around the park wondering if her forest friends will come by. Suddenly she hears King Louie on the speakers and goes to where he is at.

louie5.gif

*Entering the Tree of Life, now known as the Tree of Death since Simba's decapitated body is lying center stage, detectives see Chief/King Louie nearby.*

"Come on in everyone. I know that a few of you will need to duck your heads to make it in. Move all the way to the front as I am expecting a few more latecomers. Ok where to begin...hmmm...Well as you can see there is a headless Lion here on the It's Tough to be a Bug stage. Personally it looks to me like it's tough to be a lion. Well as you will also observe there is no head to go along with the body. The streaks of blood seem to indicate that this is not the the murder scene and that the body was dragged here. Flik discovered this scene this morning as he was getting ready for today's shows. Of course now this attraction will be closed for the day. Ok my monkey assistants will be passing out DFI kits, also leave any luggage with them that you may have brought. They will take it to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I suggest you find the head, search the outside of the tree and inside for clues. "
dancingmonkeys.gif

Tink flies over to the monkeys and takes her kit, searching through her kit she sees she will need a few things from her luggage. she rumages thru her stuff taking things out and putting them in her kit. she thinks she may need the shiney pointy thingy so she takes that as well. She flies off following the streaks of blood.

Archimedes follows the limber ape into the main attraction, and listens as he begins to "set the scene." As Chief Louie begins to hand out DFI kits, Archimedes swoops his up and heads over to an secluded root. He's curious to see what items might be helpful on this case, and how many Merlin created himself.

Basil hands over his luggage to one of Louie's assistants and accepts his DFI kit. He begins to compare it with his own detective bag and decides to add the contents of the useful kit into his own bag. He then pulls out his trusty hand lens and begins combing over the body and stage for clues.

Back