• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Tink stands up as tall as she can, and waves to get everyones attention, chessie just said again what I have been telling you all along! doesnt anyone LISTEN to me?? she stomps off and sits down in an area away from the detectives in a huff.

louieswing.gif

*King Louie has a seat and listens to the debate about who it is and who it might be.*
"Maybe we should narrow it down by who it can't be based on the clues we have."

*Chief Louie is interrupted by a female voice coming through the speakers of the Dino Institute."

"DETECTIVES I NEED YOUR ATTENTION NOW!"

Figment perks up as he hears a voice coming through the speakers.

"I wonder who that is? An official or someone more sinister?"

OOC: It's my grandparents 60th wedding aniversary this weekend with a big family party so I might be a bit quiet for the next couple of days. I'm gonna try to keep up on my phone and hope I'm still alive when I get back! Gotta go catch a flight.

While Eeyore is busily thinking of the clues and whom they could be connected to, the female voice over the loudspeaker startles him. He looks up at the loudspeaker, waiting for her to say more.

Archimedes enters the boardroom just as a loud voice comes over the loudspeaker. Looking for a comfortable place to settle, he sees some dino bones have been mounted on the wall. He heads over and gets comfortable, for whatever she will have to say. One thing is for sure. He won't be comfortable for long!

*Chessie looks up from the clues when Louie suggests that they narrow down the list of suspect to who it can't be by the evidence.*

Chessie: 'That might not be a bad idea, and it might help us figure out what, of what we don't know, we need to know the most to help us figure this out.'

*Before the detectives can figure out what Chessie means, the loudspeaker interrupts and a female voice demands their attention.*

Chessie (to nobdy in particular): 'I don't know why she bothers asking for our attention; when she interrupts like that, she is guaranteed to get it.'

*The female voice seems both angry and mesmerizing at the same time, if that is possible.*

DETECTIVES TURN BACK NOW WHY YOU HAVE A CHANCE
I'VE WARNED YOU ONCE ABOUT THIS STANCE
THE DINO HE FELT THE SAME
TRIED TO STOP ME IN MY GAME
YOU CAN'T STOP ME LIKE YOU THINK
IF YOU TRY YOU WILL BECOME EXTINCT
THIS KINGDOMS MINE AND WILL STAY THAT WAY
FROM NOW ON UNTIL THE END OF DAYS
KIARA IS STILL ALIVE
BUT ONE MORE STEP AND SHE WILL DIE

*With that the speakers crackle and the voice is gone.*

While Archimedes has a few people in mind who the killer just might be, it is still way too early to tell. As much as it bothers him to agree, he nods towards the striped kitty. Possibly the detectives will have some downtime after what ever announcement this might be. But, knowing these killers, probably not.

OOC*The 60 hour time period has ended and I will do a post count to make sure we all have 5

OOC2* After checking3 people did not make thecount and the names are being put in a hat now. One quick comment and a review of rules for next round. In order for a post to count it must be atleast 3 sentences, be in character and hopefully help the game move forward in some way. I was pretty flexible with this in this round, but may not be as flexible next round..

OOC3* The person whose name is drawn will be recieving a PM from me on what to do next

Last edited:
As Archimedes waits for news from the loud speaker, he hears some of the detectives speaking of the white fur. This definitely throws a wrench in things. He starts to go over the clues:

-White Fur
-Brown Feather
-Black Fabric
-Female
-Not always human

He asks around if he has forgotten any.

*Suddenly the detectives are shocked and surprised as the lights go off and they are thrown into complete blackness. King Louie hears a scream from one of the detectives nearby. It sounded like Aurora, but he can't be sure. Soon after, a door slams and ther is a thump.*

KL--"Ok everyone stay calm. Make like a banana split and stay cool. Let's do a quick check to make sure we are all ok."

*King Louie begins a quick roll call, but in the dark he has to depend on verbal responses.*

"Chessie?"---"Here", "Aurora?"--"Here", "Tink?"--"Here", "Eeyore?"------"Eeyore?"-------

*King Louie reaches into his DFI bag and takes out a flashlight. There on the floor he sees Eeyore's tail.*

"Ok, everyone. Stay calm. I will check the door." *With that Louie makes his way over to the door. He turns the knob.*

"OH NO!! WE ARE TRAPPED!!!PANIC!!! AND EEYORE IS GONE!!! HE WAS JUST HERE!!!PANIC!!"

images

Basil reaches for his flashlight as well. "Everyone! Please remain calm! We need to find a way to put the lights back on. Can anyone who is tall enough try any of the light switches?"

Aurora screams as the lights go out.

Aurora listens as King Louie takes roll call.

Ohhhhh no Aurora takes out her flashlight and walks over to the wall looking for the light switches. "We just have to find Eeyore" "does anyone know if there are any other exits to this place??"

Last edited:
Abu enters through the portal just in time to hear the voice on the loudspeaker and then witness all the lights going out. Screaming in panic Abu starts scrabbling over everything and anything searching for a way out. In his panic he grabs at anything and more than one detective gets goosed. He begins to calm down some as flashlights pop on but as Carpet has not joined him, he is without a flashlight for the moment.

*Chessie rolls his eyes as mass panic starts to ensue after the lights go out.*

Chessie (in a very dry tone of voice, addressing everyone): 'How many people losing their heads collectively will it take for someone to lose his or her head literally? Do all of you sleep with the lights on, or have you never been in the dark before?'

*Chessie pauses for a second as he disappears out of his chair to levitate above the chaos.*

Chessie: 'Granted, we may be in the dark about the killer's identity, but surely you've been in the dark before and managed not to panic? Now try to stay calm ... I'll try to find the light switch ... .'

*Just as suddenly as they go off the lights come back on. Chief Louie looks and sees that Chessie has found a switch. Finally, he realizes that he was turning the doorknob the wrong way.*
"It's Ok everyone I've got the door open. Everyone into the hall."

*Leading the group out the door, King louie is frightened by a loud Primal roar coming from deep in the attraction. He then hears someone yell help.*

"Hey everyone I think that was eeyore."* Despite his instinct to run the other way, Louie heads towards where the sound came from.*

basil_gun_small.gif
Basil draws his "Mouse Magnum" revolver, but wonders what good it would do against a large opponent. He figures "a little is better than nothing" and quickly follows Louie.

Tink in the corner of the room is startled by the voice again and when the lights go out is searching for her wand that she dropped when she was goosed, probably by Abu, then the lights go back on. she picks up her wand and sees that eeyore is missing from the room, tink follows king louie as he runs looking for him.

Aurora is relieved when the lights come back on and when Louie realizes the door opens.

She follows King Louie in the direction of the "help" hoping that maybe they can get to Eeyore before it is to late!!!

Aurora ponders outloud "How does the killer always know exactly where we are?"

Figment is startled when the lights go out but tries to remain calm. Some of the other detectives clearly don't as he feels something furry brush past him.
When he hears the cry for help Figment follows the rest of the detectives towards it.

*Chessie rolls his eyes as King Louie finally gets the door open. Any smart comments he might have made are cut short by the roar and the call for help. For once, the Cat keeps his mouth shut and accompanies the rest of the detectives into the hall, following the call for help, hoping that they might arrive in time to do something.*

*King Louie takes off running down the hall. The roar gets louder as the group gets closer. At the end of the hall Chief busts through a door with out stopping and finds himself thrown into darkness once again. He is about to take out his flashlight again when a vehicle comes around the corner and the headlights put a spotlight on a Large, definitely meat eating dinosaur.*

dinosaur.jpg

"Everyone stand still! Let the car pass. I will call the CMs and have them close down this attraction." *just then the dinosaur takes a big gulp as if swallowing something.* "Hey--wait minute. Was that a donkey leg that I just saw that large carnivore swallow?" *With that in mind Chief Louie calls and has the attraction shut down and the lights turned on.*

Back