• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS

MG1:Animal Kingdom/TREE OF DEATH--GAME BEGINS
Pascal finaly makes it back to the lodge as he seems to have lost Pluto and Mike also his rides. He sees Mike in the entrance to the lodge and Pascal runs up to Mike bounding towards him like a dog, he is so happy to see Mike again. Pascal and Mike catch up on events that have happend while Pascal jumps on Mikes head(his rightful place) whilst walking slowly to the BOMA.

Pluto is astonished at everything that has happened and is scared that he may be next. After hearing everything that has gone on he hopes that during our visit to the restaurant they can figure it all out. He bounds his way over to the meeting place hoping to see everyone there and catch up.

OCC - Sorry I haven't been around guys I was off the grid there over the weekend.

Pascal spots Pluto and makes an odd sound of excitment. Mike and pascal both greet Pluto and carry on there walk to BOMA, they have lots to catch up on. Pascal starts thinking about what food he would like to day as he is sooooooo hungry.

As they approach the entrance to the lodge, Basil is glad that Louie will be checking everyone in. The last thing he needs right now is for someone to scream "Rat!!" inside the restaurant. He is definitely hoping that the menu will feature some kind of cheese. "Perhaps they will have a salad that comes with cheese. That, a good pastry and a cup of proper tea would make a fine meal tonight." His stomach begins to grumble even louder at the thought.

Aurora arrives at Boma and takes a seat at the resrved table. Aurora has never been here before and is wondering why Chessie said it would be easy to conceal things here. Aurora orders an ice tea and decudes to wait for the rest of the detectives to arrive.

As the park begins to empty out, and the sun begins to set, Archimedes sets out on a night hunt around the park. He's curious to see if there may be any abnormal activity going on, and see just what kind of lives these animals live once all the humans leave. He's already been in most of the lands, and decides to check out Camp Minnie Mickey.

*Chessie arrives at Boma along with a few of the other detectives and takes a seat at the table. He notes that not everyone has arrived yet, but decides to order some hot tea and wait for the other detectives to show up before serving himself dinner from the buffet.*

Chessie (to Aurora, gesturing to the buffet): 'As you may have noticed, Boma is an authentic ... or as close to authentic as you are going to get on Disney property ... African buffet. With the exception of the children's selection, all of the entrees are quite exotic and it would not be difficult to substitute the main course of, say, a chicken dish for one of our friends without anyone knowing until it was too late ... especially since most everything is meant to taste like chicken anyway.'

*Chessie sits back, grinning in a disconcerting manner, and waits patiently for his tea that he isn't sure that he wanted in the first place.*

At the mere mention of food, Abu snaps to and has Carpet make a beeline for BOMA. Abu is extra delighted when he gets there and finds out that it is a buffet. He rushes over to the food, grabs a plate and starts piling the food.

351580_1263907148697_385_385.jpg

*Chief Louie finally arrives at Boma, grabs a banana and throws himself in a seat with the others that have arrived.*

"Wooo...what a day. First let me update you on what I found out at the lab. seems we have MORE fur. The large feather that was found had a small piece of fur attached to it. The DNA sample taken from the fur showed that it came from a lion, but two funny things about that. One--The DNA did not match any lions here in the Animal Kingdom. Two-There was another DNA present, but it has not been determined from what species yet. thelab is working as fast as they can, but are becoming overwhelmed with evidence."
thumbnail-1.jpg

"Now that we are here at BOMAs I want everyone to eat up and then get to your rooms as early as possible and get a goodnight's sleep."
boma.jpg

"Here are your room assignments and keys. Aurora 238 Archimedes (on night patrol at the moment)920 Pascal 5919 Pluto 1915 Basil 135 Tink 209 ABU (sharing with Basil in 135 Mike 195 Figment 229 and Chessie 120...I will be in the Royal suite which is room 2361. Now everyone eat up."

OOC* Sorry for the delay it should get a little better the rest of the week. There is NO post count at the moment. One detective did not make it last round , but I need time to set up that death.

Last edited:
Tink looks at the buffet with a sceptical eye and as hungry as she is eats very little. she gets her room key from louie and tucks it away for the time being as they eat and relax a bit. She is curious about the fur.

Mike fills himself up on a dinner of Hot Dog and potato waffles!

He receives his room key from Louie '195' says Mike.

Mike gets an ice cream and takes it to the room with him. A good nights sleep is deserved!

Basil gives the key to his roomie as it's a tad big for his pockets. He then ventures to the buffet line and is delighted to see mac&cheese. He gets a small plate of that, a salad (with more cheese) and heads back to the table. Thankfully, there aren't many patrons in the restaurant yet, so no alarmed guests at the presence of a rodent helping himself to the buffet line.

Pluto being extra tired heads off to a room of his own. He wants nothing more than a good nights sleep tonight and doesn't want any of the other detectives snoring to interfere. He hopes that they can all get back at the grind tomorrow and find this killer.

Figment picks up his room key and takes a look at the buffet.

"I think the buffet should be safe enough to eat. I'll avoid anything I'm not sure about though."

*Chessie accepts his room key from King Louie and cautiously approaches the buffet. After consulting with the chefs, he helps himself to a few of the vegetarian entrees and rejoins the detectives back at the table. He pulls out his iPhone and makes note of the additional information King Louie has told them, then tries to figure out what it could mean.*

*King Louie finishes up his large variety of fruit and decides it's tme to rest before another long day tomorrow. He sees Tink and Chessie with a surprised look on their faces. he assumes it is because of the fact that they have now gotten through two meals without haven eaten a friend.*

"Night everyone. Try to get some rest as I'm sure the killer has more deaths in the works."

OOC*I will get the next deathscene started on my lunchbreak today.

OOC*Everyone PLEASE make sure you have space cleared in your PM boxes. Archimedes I try to send you a clue, but your box was full. I will try again later.

ummmmm pascal enjoyed his food and decides to make his way to his room..... what room was it again? oh yeah 5919. He decides to make his way to the lift to make it to the room as he will not make the stairs.

Archimedes checks out Camp Mick Minnie, and doesn't see anything out of the ordinary. He begins to go back and look at The Festival of the Lion King, but thinks the detectives have already searched it pretty well. Thinking there is nothing to find, he begins to head out to another land.

*OOC - Sorry, sale thread is clogging my inbox. There should be room for 7 messages at the moment! Hopefully that lasts!!

Aurora is happy that most of the other detectives have arrived and after listening to Chessie explain Boma's unique menu she goes and gets herself a salad. Aurora is interested in the fur that belongs to a lion but not one in the park and what that will mean.

After finishing her salad, she gets mac n cheese - Basil made it look so yummy!!!

Aurora once finished with her food decides a good night sleep sounds amazing - bids everyone a good night and heads up to her room.

*OCC - OMG the Grand Canyon is beautiful!!!! I love vacations :0) Thankful that there was no post requirement as there was not much phone reception up there. Tomorrow is off to Vegas plenty of reception there :0)

*King Louie makes his way back to his room hoping for a good night's sleep. He lays down and with in minutes is dreaming of bananas and dancing and singing to a jungle beat.*

(RRRiNggg RRRiiinnGGG-Louie's DFiphone begins to ring with a text message, but Louie ignores it and falls back to sleep.)

**I'M THE KING OF THE JUNGLE OOHH THE JUNGLE VIP!!!!::::His phone gegins to ring with it's special ring tone, but he hits mute and goes to sleep again.**

* RRRIIIINGGG RIINNGG --his room phone begins to ring* "He--Hello. This better be important. ....WHAT!!!???!!!...Which room number?...Ok OK I'm on my way now. "

*Chessie finishes up his dinner and disappears and reappears in his room for the night. He considers setting a do not disturb request on his phone, but figures that it won't matter because, with his luck, the killer will strike and King Louie will be waking them up on his mobile far too soon for his liking anyway. He considers texting King Louie for an update before going to sleep, but decides not to, figuring that if anything happens, he will be notified. He shuts the light and is asleep almost immediately.*

*Quite SUDDENLY and Quite LOUDLY....every detectives phone goes off with a siren sound and flashing lights. King Louie has pushed the panic button. Reading there phone each detective sees ...

ROOM 1915 NOW!!!ONE OF OUR OWN IS IN TROUBLE!!!DO NOT ENTER UNTIL I ARRIVE> IT COULD BE DANGEROUS

OOC*Since the excitement is about to begin and I will be able to post often over the next two days a NEW MINIMUM POST COUNT STARTS HERE--4 in 48 hours Please.

Back