• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Anton arrives on scene as the Haunted Mansion is in shambles. What a terrible destruction of the old he surmises, but he can only be curious what the new will bring. No doubt some atrocity they will tout as "the best." He'd be the judge of that...

Iago was never one for riddles, poems, or haikus, and these aren't any better. He has no idea what to make of this, except that he's tired. He's tired of the death, the damage, the chaos, and the disruptions. He want to go to his perch in Adventureland and orchestrate his successful attraction. Iago want this to stop, but he doesn't know how to do it.

Scar-the-lion-king-2801553-576-336.jpg

*Scar walks over to where Chessie has found Tiana lying in rest. He takes a look at the situation.* " A poem of my own creation if I might. Quite fitting of the siuation I think." *Scar clears his throat*

Scar*
"Poor Tiana lies here dead.
Buried in cement from toe to head.
Kissing a frog must have been great.
Compared to when you suffocate."

*Scar waits for applause for his Shakespearean grace, but then he is interrupted by a monkey and Aurora. The monkey is jumping up and down and extremely excited.*

Scar* "Calm down you mangie monkey. You are shedding your fur all over me and the crime scene. What is it? A note? Fine.. have a peanut."

Last edited:
*Chessie looks up from studying Tiana's epitaph as Aurora reads aloud a poem that Abu finds. This, in turn, inspires Scar to recite an improvised poem of his own. The Cat grins at the absurdity of this situation - the Haunted Mansion has just burned down, they've just found another princess dead, and they're busy reciting poetry.*

OOC: Good luck with your accusation, Iago.

Aurora feels a tug on her dress and looks down to see Abu very excited. He hands her a piece of paper which she promptly reads outloud.

Aurora feeling a bit better walks over to the tombstone to help investigate. She is starting to feel better but needs to eat something. She asks her body guard to go and get her a bottle of water and something to snack on til they can get a real meal. Aurora really hopes they find the killer soon as he is getting more and more dangerous.

Last edited:
*Scar goes over and has a discussion with the fire chief now that the fire has been put out. He gets a report and then goes back to his detectives to share the update.*

SCAR*

"Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that there were NO deaths as a result of the fire. All CMs and guests have been evacuated. The bad news is that the attraction is a total lose. Also that any evidence that may or may not have been found in the Haunted Mansion has been destroyed. I really feel this sight is a total lose and it is time to move on. As of now the park is empty except us, the killer, the lab techs, a few non detective characters and a skeleton staff to take care of our needs. Speaking of needs, is anyone else hungry? I was told that an early dinner is being set up for the fire crew nd also us at the Liberty Tree Tavern. I am moving over there and have a BBqD zebra Leg waiting on me. Join me if you want or get some rest."

IMPORTANT OOC*

Ok everyone we are almost four weeks into this mystery. I need to know if everyone is still enjoying themselves or if you are getting a bit burned out of the game. PLEASE honest answers only. Your answer may or may not influence the next clues. I feel there is enough to solve the case, but like someone pointed out to me once...it's always easy from this side of the table...when you know who the killer is...every clue seems to have a big neon sign pointing to the killer. Anyway please let me know and honest feelings. don't worry you won't hurt mine.

Dodo realizes he is way behind and hurries to catch up. (**OOC have to post a Lot today). He sees Tiana and hears Scar's rotten poem. How bad was that, he thinks. But all the evidence has burnt to the ground in the hot fire. What to do, what to do??

Dodo decides to follow Scar over to the Liberty Tree Tavern and have a bite to eat and see if that helps his brain cells any. Does Iago know who this might be? After all, he is one of the smarter bird spieces, unlike poor Dodo who wasn't even smart enough to not become extinct.

**OOC I'm having a ball and loving it all. I'm afraid to guess because I don't want to die.

Iago is completely baffled as well, but he enjoying himself. He asks that Scar could perhaps somehow summarize some of the "key" clues that might start more directly pointing to the killer. At any rate, the Liberty Tree Tavern does serve family-style, and Iago always wished he had a family, so he starts flapping off in that direction.

Tink flies over to the liberty tavern as she is tired and hungry, it has been nothing but work for her. she hopes the killer could be caught soon before all the princesses are gone! she arrives at the tavern and orders some hot tea.

figure2.jpg

*Scar sits down with his order and a few others begin to arrive. Iago asks Scar for some help.*

"Well Iago You know what I know (as a character). I'm not sure I could summarize them any better than you. I just wish I had a printout of all the note..maybe that way I could see something,"

Iago really feels dense at this point, since Scar seems to think he should be able to solve the riddle. Iago's biggest problem is that he doesn't know all of the Disney characters, having lived in Africa for so long. Iago has a feeling that some of his partners should be able to help with use these clues. C'mon partners! Who might have offspring with feathers? Have there been any inter-species "marriages" within Disney (aside from Ariel and Eric)?

Anton hears that Scar is requesting a copy of all the notes the group had received from the killer so far. He pulls one of his small notebooks out of his breast pocket and peering down over his glasses he flips through a couple of pages. He hands the notebook over to the lion. Scar, making no motion to accept it, watches. Anton finally places the notebook in front of him. It shows everything in writing received from the killer so far.

KIARA IS GONE AND THAT WAY SHE WILL STAY
UNTIL THE QUEEN IS FREE FROM HER PRISON OF ROCK HARD CLAY
I AM HER SERVANT BUT WHO AM I?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE

I WILL ASK JUST ONE MORE TIME
I TRULY HATE TO COMMIT THESE CRIMES
BRING ME JADIS AND IT ALL WILL BE DONE
KILLING FOR ME IS JUST NO FUN

I'M NOT USUALLY CONSIDERED TO BE SO BAD
IN FACT IT ALL MAKES ME SAD
IT SEEMS MY METHODS ARE OUTDATED
BUT WITH JADIS It COULD BE RELATED
ANOTHER PRINCESS SOON TO DIE
BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THE REASON WHY
BRING ME THE STATUE OF THE SNOWQUEEN
OR ONCE AGAIN I'LL TURN MEAN

HERE LIES TIANA SUCH A BITTER END
BECAUSE A PRINCESS TOOK MY FRIEND

SO YOU FOUND MY BARGAINING CHIP
NO BIG DEAL, NOW HERE'S A TIP
BRING ME THE THING I WANT THE MOST
OR ALL OF YOU WILL BECOME A GHOST
I HAVE THE POWER TO DESTOY THIS PARK
PIECE BY PIECE TIL IT'S ALL DARK

**OOC Oh dear, I think I'm going to die. Got so excited by the grandchild I only got in two posts. But I can still play as a ghost.

Dodo has taken out all his notes and printed them on his portable printer. He quietly took them over to Scar and Iago. Here you go.
It's quite a long list.

1) KILLER IS A SERVANT OF JADIS
2) FEATHER--covered with blood...no matter how much they clean it, it still looks red--DNA unknown at this time - not from any sample provided to the lab...size undetermined
3) BLACK HAIR--DNA shows it comes from a male---non asian but doesn't match DNA of fur or white hair---species not determined as of yet
4) WHITE HAIR--BROWN FUR---DNA male--Do not match Black hair--species not determined as of yet - shows DNA from two different species
5) BLUE CLOTH--what kind of cloth yet to be determined
6) GLINT OF LIGHT OFF SHINY SURFACE--probable metal, but not confirmed
7) Gold Thread
8) Character not know prior to 1974
9) Small piece of red material - what type of material?
10)Lemon and cinnamon and honey
11)LARGE DARK/GRAYISH COLORED FEATHER - But it seems that this feather has two kinds of DNA. One of them matches the brown fur found earlier, but the feathers DNA doesnt match the white hair which also has the same Dna pattern as the fur. I have never seen anything like this."

NOTE 1:
KIARA IS GONE AND THAT WAY SHE WILL STAY
UNTIL THE QUEEN IS FREE FROM HER PRISON OF ROCK HARD CLAY
I AM HER SERVANT BUT WHO AM I?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE

NOTE 2:
YOU WANT HER BACK THEN DO AS I SAY
THIS IS THE PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY
BRING JADIS BACK, GIVE ME HER STONE
I HATE BEING ALL ALONE

STUPID MONKEY...NOTHING MORE TO SEE...NO CLUE...STUPID APE

NOTE 3:
I WILL ASK JUST ONE MORE TIME
I TRULY HATE TO COMMIT THESE CRIMES
BRING ME JADIS AND IT ALL WILL BE DONE
KILLING FOR ME IS JUST NO FUN

NOTE 4: I'M NOT USUALLY CONSIDERED TO BE SO BAD
IN FACT IT ALL MAKES ME SAD
IT SEEMS MY METHODS ARE OUTDATED
BUT WITH JADIS It COULD BE RELATED

ANOTHER PRINCESS SOON TO DIE
BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THE REASON WHY
BRING ME THE STATUE OF THE SNOWQUEEN
OR ONCE AGAIN I'LL TURN MEAN

NOTE 5:
HERE LIES TIANA SUCH A BITTER END
BECAUSE A PRINCESS TOOK MY FRIEND

SO YOU FOUND MY BARGAINING CHIP
NO BIG DEAL, NOW HERE'S A TIP
BRING ME THE THING I WANT THE MOST
OR ALL OF YOU WILL BECOME A GHOST
I HAVE THE POWER TO DESTOY THIS PARK
PIECE BY PIECE TIL IT'S ALL DARK

ANNOUNCEMENT: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WE APOLOGIZE, BUT AT THIS TIME ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXIT THE PARK. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO ONE OF THE OTHER PARKS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY. ANYONE SHOWING YOUR PASS FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM WILL BE GIVEN FREE ENTRANCE. ALSO COMPLIMENTARY DINNER FOR ANYONE INCONVENIENCED BY THE NEED TO EVACUATE THE MAGIC KINGDOM. AT THIS TIME FOLLOW THE CAST MEMBERS INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEED QUICKLY AND SAFLEY TO THE TRANSPORTATION STATIONS. THANK YOU AND AGAIN WE APOLOGIZE.

Items found may or may not belong to the killer. It could have come from something or someone the killer associates with.

TRIVIA:
1. Magic Carpet Ride called Jasmine's Flying Carpets (The killer is male)
2. Looping coaster at Disney Sea called Raging Seas opened in July 2005 (Clue was killer is non-Asian)
3. Backstory to the Raging Seas refers to the ancient gods/spirits having been angered. The statues has been uncovered by an excavation group and removed from the sight. Who removed the statues and angered the spirits. Answer is Harrison Hightower. (Research this) (Killer not known prior to 1974)
4. WHO WAS THE "ORIGINAL" SPONSOR OF IT'S A SMALL WORLD(not the Tokyo version) and WHO IS THE CURRENT SPONSOR OF IASW IN TOKYO DISNEYLAND? old unicef and pepsi-co new Sogo (killer wears or has large/dark grayish colored feather)

the killer is not necesarily the one with white hair and fur. Clues provided thru the trivia relate directly to the killer and the clues found at the scene lead to those around the killer

Note left by Scar as a clue - inside from the killer - outside Scar
GONE ON A NIGHT HUNT----Scar 1-11-9-26
on the inside you see--- 10-2-21

Good and bad are so subjective, but the killer doesn't consider himself bad. So we have a self-considered good person doing bad things for a reason that we're meant to already know? In additon to having something against princesses, this fellow is becoming a royal pain in the ..

Last edited:
MPH is shocked by the death of Tiana--well, not really since this maniac has a thing against princesses. While looking for clues, Abu finds the note and has Aurora read it. MPH ponders the clue and says aloud, "The ending about it becoming dark seems like a subliminal hint. Who would make things dark?"

* As the other detectives head to the Liberty Tree Tavern, Ghost Chip sits back as he watches the rest of the Haunted Mansion's set building burn to ground. "I wonder if I can be buried there after it's rebuilt. He decides to wait for the meal to finish, going in as the rest of the non-deceased detectives start listing their clues. "Hmm, Iago might know the killer, then wouldn't Apu by default know as well?"

*Chessie, who had disappeared and reappeared inside Liberty Tree along with the other detectives, joins Iago and Scar as Dodo hands over the list that he has compiled. Curious, the Cat takes a look at the list and nods ... at a first glance, it appears fairly comprehensive ... but he looks at Dodo oddly when he says that the killer is becoming a pain in the ... .*

Chessie: 'Only becoming? Wouldn't you say that he's already one? And quite a large one at that?'

*With that, the Cat turns his attention back to studying the list, ignoring the food that the servers have placed on the table, hoping to make sense of it all.*

OOC: I always love these games, Wally, and I'm having a blast. I'm just not ready to make an arrest.

OOC: Margaret, if you're so sure that you're going to die, why not make an arrest? At least that way, you'll have a chance to guess - and you may be right and win the game. If you die first because of the post count, you won't ever get a chance to guess this game. If you're wrong, you die ... same as with the post count, but at least this way you got to guess. And either way, you still can continue playing as a ghost.

Rafiki is still sitting looking for inspiration in the the ash that he collected from the fire. He's not getting much information from it but decides to join the others in getting some food and discussing the clues that they have collected so far.

This killer is really tricky there is nothing obvious, (at least to Rafiki), maybe he needs to do some more research.

OOC* Margaret Stef is right about taking a guess as well as you being right about the post count also. (Grandkids are worth it though :) --I don't have any yet, but have kids.) If you are gonna guess though I would do it soon as I am preparing Dodos death now. by the way did we ever find out who the last false accusation was?

scargrab27.jpg

*Looking at Iago.* "See there you go. It looks like a pretty comprehensive list to me. I'm not sure I see everything the way the other dtectives do, but I think it's close enough."

Back