• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Mickey and Friends Haunted Mansion series

VINYL Mickey and Friends Haunted Mansion series

vikoros

Top shelf!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've REALLY been looking forward to this series, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Not in the Vinylmations themselves... they're amazing! I'm must not a fan of the delivery method. I was hoping for a full set of blind boxes. I understand why they do the combo toppers. I'm just not happy that I'll end up with - at minimum - 2 Mickeys and 2 Minnies... and that's IF I get exactly what I need from each of the blind boxes.

Maybe I'll just settle for Pete... or buy until I get Pete (and secretly hope to end up with the whole set).

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2014/07/28/details-haunted-mansion-mickey-friends-series/

I'm only interested in Mickey and Minnie so if I'm able to get them, I can post the extras that I get here for maybe trade or sale. I'll be going this weekend instead of Friday so I hope they won't sell out the first day.

My goodness... these things are already Sold Out online! I thought for sure I'd be able to get them there since my next park visit isn't until January. Sheesh.

Thankfully, I was able to grab Mickey, Minnie, and Pete on the bay. The other three are going for more than I'm willing to pay right now, though. Guess I'll have to play the waiting game.

I might get a box when I go to the park next weekend, since I really like the Daisy as Constance one. If I do, and get Donald or Pete instead, I can sell it to you at cost plus shipping.

Back