• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mickey Birthday Key - Disney Store 11-18-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Mickey Birthday Key - Disney Store 11-18-18

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
My Disney Store has a sign up that the first 90 people at each store to make a purchase this Sunday (November 18) for Mickey's birthday will receive a Mickey key.

disneystore_keepsakekeycloseup.jpg

(This but in Mickey colors.)

I was hoping get one before heading to the DSF trade event, but all of the Disney Stores both in my area and by the parks don't open until 11 on Sundays, so the timing won't work out to do both and the trade event is prioritized before this.

If someone winds up with a spare for trade or sale, I'm interested! I have no idea how to value it, but throw out any offer that seems fair.

I really hope they have this in Sweden too! Want one so much. Will be there for the release of the monthly Mickey anyway so I so hope they have these!

Unfortunately I don't know if it's in every Disney Store worldwide or just in the US. Wishing you luck to get it!

Love it! Thanks for the heads up. I am going to try for it and since where I go, so goes my family on Sunday... I might be able to assist. But will let you know at Pingiving event if I have success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back