• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey Head background on backs of EPCOT pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Head background on backs of EPCOT pins?

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hello everyone! ^_^

So recently I purchased an Epcot World Showcase 11 'mini' pin set (PinPics 74071 for the whole set), some to keep but others mostly for traders.
However, I don't want to take these to a park to trade unless I know they are authentic, so has anyone ever seen these pins with a Mickey head background on the back of the pin? The pins are dated 2010, and all came on the original card, with a price sticker on the set. They look authentic to me in terms of fill and design, and there are no flaws on the pins. There is also not a border on the back of the pins as I know there often is with Mickey head backgrounds, but does anyone know of they are supposed to have the mickey head background on the back of the pins, or are they supposed to bear the same back as most pins do (waffle back, plain gold background, etc.)?

Also if anyone could enlighten me on pin back backgrounds on a whole, that would be much appreciated. Thankyou! ~ :) <3

Last edited:
We bought this set straight from Disney. The only 2 we have left are the Pluto and Snow White. They indeed have the Mickey Head Backs but, ours are stamped 2010. Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back