• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mickey's Circus Pins Framed and GenEARation D pins framed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey's Circus Pins Framed and GenEARation D pins framed
Everything looks so nice framed. Did it take long to collect these sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I was at the event to get them from the RSPs so cost is high on this set most are LE 300 or 250 the side show ones are the mystery sets you can buy as well there are 8 pins and 8 chasers spent Thursday after pick up collecting the pins to complete this set there were a group of us working together to get the sets and a lot of other trading as well

All of these are gorgeous, well done! I can't decide if I like the large red/white striped frame more or the blue frame with those magnificent elephants. Very stunning!
The GenEARation D set is different than the Diamond D set, yes? Do you have one circus-themed room to showcase all of these beauties? :)

froggerway, no I don't have a circus themed room I just put them up on the bedroom wall which has flowers on it, but there are other Disney prints on the walls. and yes it is different than the Diamond D set I think have never seen those. the papers in the smaller frames are scrap book 12 x 12 papers, yes I us scrapbook paper as well for my frames and the red and white striped paper is scrapbook paper as well. Hubby did most of the work getting it together I put the pins in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back