• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milestone

Duckmite

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
To keep my New Year's resolution to add new arrivals in PinPics promptly I was entering pins I'd just got. In case "just got" covers pins received during the last four months - which leads to my other resolution of not frustrating my better half by leaving pins and stuff laying around...

But I digress... While entering some pins I reached the 2000 pin limit in my Owns! Yeay! The 2000th was this one:

http://pinpics.com/img/p62/pin3147

Looking at the pile of pins I still have to enter to keep my resolution I'll be past the 2200 limit before I'm done... :sad:

When it hits 2500...sell

Wha...?! I didn't know there was, like, a rule! :eek2:

And all you guys and gals who teased me by dangling your pins from my Wants in front of me... Thanks! :wavey:

I already checked that I also have at least some pins you need. I'll go through the respective pins and try to suggest fair trades once I get a work project off my hands in the beginning of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back