• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Missing Pin Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Pin Bag

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Okay, so...

It looks like one of my pin bags is missing. I had't noticed until now, because we were moving this fall, and these was no reason to go into my pin luggage until I had to prep for this week's PTN.

Most likely places that I lost it would have been either at the event on August 24/25, and at the WDW PTN on November 16th.

I've already called Coronado, who say they don't have it, and EPCOT, who says that if they did have it, it would have been purged by now (which makes me want to cry).

Does anyone know anything about it, or even (crosses fingers) have it?

It's that standard/large size black bag. I'm happy to describe pins in it to confirm.

Yikes, that would bug the heck out of me. Unless, it ended up under the table somehow, I am pretty positive you didn't leave it on registration day at Coronado. We were pretty close to the last people out that night, and my Dad and friend were siting where you were after you left.

Here's hoping it is in your house, just in one of those completely random, "how the heck did I ever do that!" places. When we moved from WA to AZ we had a few things we thought were lost forever. 5 years later when we moved from AZ to CO we found a box, in the back of a closet that we had never opened, with all the stuff we were missing.

Similar to hopemax, i'm hoping you just misplaced it in your home somewhere. Fingers crossed for you!

Yikes, that would bug the heck out of me. Unless, it ended up under the table somehow, I am pretty positive you didn't leave it on registration day at Coronado. We were pretty close to the last people out that night, and my Dad and friend were siting where you were after you left.

Here's hoping it is in your house, just in one of those completely random, "how the heck did I ever do that!" places. When we moved from WA to AZ we had a few things we thought were lost forever. 5 years later when we moved from AZ to CO we found a box, in the back of a closet that we had never opened, with all the stuff we were missing.

Thanks! That, too, is my great hope...that I just crammed it in a box!

I have a bad feeling, though, that I left it at the PTN. I just feel like I had it then, and I'm not sure I had it after that (hard to tell, I keep them in that hard shell blue luggage, and I haven't opened it until this week, to prep for Thursday.

Update- FOUND!!!

So Hopemax was totally right...it ended up being here, just not where it should have been, likely because of the move. After several calls to Disney and multiple posts to pin groups, it was upstairs all along. :rolleyes:

Funny thing is my husband went upstairs to the room to look for it (it's temporary box storage), and looked in a bunch of boxes and didn't see it. I walked in there with him today, talking about the furniture layout we wanted for the room, and I turned around and was like, "anddddddddddddd there's my pin bag." It was just sitting out, free from boxes! I was like, "Honey, that's my bag!".

Huge relief, it would have been like, $1,000 in pins gone (just from the number of pins in the bag, not because they were super rare). I should post the list of what would have been lost, 'cause I already made it up so I could see the damage. Just glad I didn't take them off Pinpics quite yet.

Treat me as a cautionary tale...keep your eye on your pin bag! Also, when you get older, your mind starts to go, even if you have a pretty sharp one as a kid/young adult!:oops:

Wow, that's a huge relief!

But honestly, I've found that it is only after you've made a fuss about something that it all works out. Haha. I can't name how many times I've waited on a package, finally called Customer Service to complain, and that very afternoon the package shows up. So it's better that you "put it into the cosmos"! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back