• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moana beach doll house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moana beach doll house?

Elphaba

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard of any released or upcoming Moana dollhouse (for 12" dolls)?

Alternatively, does anyone know any "beach house" doll houses that could work for that... I think most "Barbie Beach Houses" are more like pink glamour homes that aren't particularly beachy, and all that pink "glamour" sure isn't Moana at all. I'm sure she could deal with some of that, but that's all most of the Barbie houses I've seen have - where the "beach" part? But there might be some that are different, and beachy?

You'd think beach themed doll houses might be easier to find! I'd like a big one, like the big KidKraft Frozen mansion.

Recently American Girl just retired a girl of the year named Lea Clark. She had a "rainforest house" that I think may have a similar motif to Moana's (but probably with less pink)

Oooooohhh!! Thank you for that, I will investigate further. That's way more Moana than the beach Barbie houses I was finding. I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back