• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Moon festival prize from summerskin and a superb dumbo zap from spr175psu!

ZAPPED! Moon festival prize from summerskin and a superb dumbo zap from spr175psu!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Among my pin trades were a couple extra things!

@summerskin held a hilarious auction for Disney puns and it was awesome! I’m so excited about the oyster mini and all the snacks! Thank you for adding all those dumbo art, too

868a000d151bfbd0d78e69ba92f8bbee.jpg

Next, I had a surprise LBE from Shaya @Spr175psu! He and his family had gone to japan recently and picked me up this super cute dumbo pin! As luck would have it, I had been eyeing it on eBay but never pulled the trigger. Thank you for thinking of me and no hard feelings

a81b13918ed77ae9e1ee6a40589c66f8.jpg

PS love the rescue rangers stationery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back