More bad news for us.

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Romancing_Train, Jul 13, 2018.

1. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0

I'm truly sorry that little Po has gone missing,I'm hoping with all my heart that you get him back safely! Big hugs!!

Romancing_Train likes this.
  2. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

Were almost at 4 weeks. No sign of Po

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0

Oh no,I'm really sorry there's no sign of Po. Have you put up posters looking for him?
    Please keep me informed.

Romancing_Train likes this.
  4. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    170   0   0

So Po hasn't been found. I've tried every possible outlet there is and spent a fortune on gas visiting shelters and everything else. It's been really hard on Mimi as she just doesn't seem to be of the mind that it's even a possibility he could be deceased. I had surgery last week so I've basically been having to take it slow, but nothing now.

5. Kerri780

Kerri780 Member

0   0   0

Really sorry to hear that, I hope Po shows up soon and that you have a speedy recovery from surgery x

6. HyenaDip

HyenaDip Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Best Wishes.

7. ArttheAnimator

ArttheAnimator Member

0   0   0

I'm so sorry to hear this...only advice I can offer from those I know who have lost dogs and managed to get them back is to -
    A) put an item of clothing of yours or someone familiar in an area your dog knows (along with water) this can sometimes attract them back
    B) put up a reward for his safe return. If someone has him it can encourage them to bring him to you, I know two people that this worked for xx

All the best luck! Don't give up!