• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! More like Electrified than Zapped!!!!

ZAPPED! More like Electrified than Zapped!!!!

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Yes we call them Zaps, but this was much more than just a zap...

While at the Iron Man release I was presented with a gift from Karin (Chickenlittle)... She continues to say that many people were involved in this, including yourself... LOL... The curiosity grew... She began to discuss a thread she created a while back about a sneaky member that she wanted to do something for... Of course being a person who likes sneaky things I sent a PM and said I wanted in... But not to be figured out, she quickly replied with a false story about another member and of course I believed her... Come to find out she is nothing but a liar!!!! She conspired with many of you to aquire and give me one of the most beautiful Belle pins ever made... I have the list of names of all of you who were involved and I would post them, but in case there is anyone missing or somethiong like that, I would just rather say thank you to you all that took part in this amazing gesture, you know who you are and I do too... LOL... Your deeds will not go un-punished, I shall get you all back in some way or another...!!!!

Oh so whats the pin????

It is the georgous Designer Series Belle!!!!!
attachment.php

She is Amazing and will never leave my very personal Belle collection...

Again Thank You Karin and all of you who were part of this... I Love You All!!!!!

For those of you that don't know, Moe had responded to my thread and in order to throw him off, I told him everyone was contributing to zap Garret. I asked Moe if he wanted to participate and told him everyone was sending in $5, so he did! :rofl:

Moe, I just returned the donation that you sent me..... I had to throw you off somehow!

An extraordinary zap for a very extraordinary person!!! I am privileged to call you my friend Moe!!! You deserve anything and everything good that comes your way! :hug: Congratulations on the GORGEOUS new Belle!!! :drool:

Oooooh this is such great news!! An absolutely beautiful pin for a truly fantastic, wonderful, marvelous member of DPF and a very, very special friend!! Moe, you soooooo deserve this pin and much, much more!

Thank you to all the wonderful DPFers that made this happen! You are all rock stars!! Congratulations Moe!! I'm truly happy for you!!

Very nice seeing Moe with a huge smile on his face at the Iron Man release and the pin pinned to his sweater!! We're happy that we were a part of that smile :)

You are one of the truly great ones on this site Moe. Congrats! I didn't know about this but I WISH I could have contributed! I am truly happy for you!

Back