• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Most expensive pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most expensive pin?

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Im currently bidding on a pin and its going for abit more than what I expected to pay but I cant stop bidding for it!

So I was just wondering whats the most someones spent on a pin/pin set/jumbo?

I saw a pin for for a couple thousand. I don't recall what it was and I would never pay that much for a pin! Well... maybe I would but I would have to be filthy rich.

I think the pin I value most is the Ariel Art Nouveau Jumbo. The last time it was on eBay, it went for over $300.

Some pins can go for thousands of dollars.
Its really what its worth to someone or better yet, 2 people who really want it.
Pins routinely go for hundreds so the skys the limit

New question then ... whats the most that you have personally paid?
You dont have to say if you dont want to :)

$450. Well worth it, it's our most beautiful pin. We would be hard pressed to spend this much again, however.

pin15343

Originally $80, LE 250. 4 Trading/215 Wanting. I once saw it sell for 650!

Last edited:
This one...

pin27877

Pin 27877: WDW - This Is Love - Large Pin Frame Set: Castle Scene

I spent a whopping $500 for it! I have never come that close to a price like that for any other pin/set that I can recall. This was about 3-4 years ago.

$450. Well worth it, it's our most beautiful pin. We would be hard pressed to spend this much again, however.

pin15343

Originally $80, LE 250. 4 Trading/215 Wanting. I once saw it sell for 650!

Wow so your price was actually a bargin price!

Ive never understood that pin. Is the pin the Master Gracey portait? Or is it the fireplace too? ... or is the fireplace abit of plastic? I cant work it out from the photo :(

$725 + postage (about £460 GBP) for the disney designer princess set off ebay !! still waiting for it to arrive!! cant wait to get it!!!

but a single pin was my DLRP art pin (stitch painting snow white in mirror is her wicked stepmum) for about 45 euros

Wow so your price was actually a bargin price!

Ive never understood that pin. Is the pin the Master Gracey portait? Or is it the fireplace too? ... or is the fireplace abit of plastic? I cant work it out from the photo :(

The pin is just the portrait, but it's about 3 inches tall! The background is paper cutouts in a shadowbox frame. It's SO beautiful!

The most I have paid for one pin was $115.

Ariel "I'm a princess" collection, LE 100. At the time it had 0 people trading and over 90 wanting.

$150 for my Stitch pin. It's Stitch holding the old lady's hand on the couch from the movie. It's an LE 100 and the seller wanted $300 for it, but talked her down to $150

I love hearing all of this. One of my "most wanted" pins in my siggy is on Ebay for around $100 BIN. I thought I was a lunatic for even considering, but you guys make me feel "normal!"
Hee Hee

I think I paid over $100 for my Gomes Maleficent. I've paid $70 to $80 for the Divas oval ride maleficent, the Jessica as Maleficent, and the stained glass Maleficent profile LE 100 pins. Honestly can't remember if I paid more than that, because typically if I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay that much I don't pay attention. I just want the pin!

So far the most I've spent is $40 on one pin, I feel a bit weird about paying more than that at this point. Not saying I don't want to, though. If I had the money, I'd probably be scouring Ebay like mad about now for certain pins.

Pinpics 78776. I paid $1,500 for it. And that price was an absolute steal!

Paid $90 each for these 2:
Pin 49511: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell as Snow White
Pin 49512: Disney Auctions - Tinker Bell as Cinderella

$345 for the Designer Princess set - so glad I did now :)

For an individual pin: $135 ish for my Alice Ollie pin - love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back