• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(Most of) My Club 33 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Most of) My Club 33 Collection

Propita

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This doesn’t include shirts, blankets, robes, etc...

view

view

view

view

Okay, I shared these, but they’re not visible. What am I doing wrong?

They’re on google drive. I marked them as “shared” and got “shareable link.” Then I came to here, clicked on the little tree image, entered the shareable link url, and I get this. I did them one at a time.

Help! I so suck at this!

I wanted to post a few more, but not if I can’t even post these!

Last edited:
I don't know how things work with Google Drive. I upload my photos to photobucket and then use the IMG link given. You don't have to click anything when you're posting here, just copy and paste the link they provide.

Thanks!

Missing a few pins still...:sad:

I've been working on this collection for over 20 years. It's been a long time collecting.

I bought the champagne flutes on my wedding day. Our wedding dinner was a Club 33 thanks to a friend of a friend. So they're a nice memory whenever I look at them.

Great collection. I think Club 33 is so cool. I have never been, but I imagine it was fantastic to have
your wedding dinner there.

Yes, it was!!!

It was just me, Husband, and my parents. Thanks to this friend, we were able to go there a number of times, but those days are long ended. **sigh** So now I have to buy on eBay and such.

But since I've limited myself to the "old" logo, it's easier. Except for those few pins I'm still missing. I've had to increase my budget when it comes to those pins. They're not for sale often, and pretty much never for trade. And while there have been some questionable pins out there, I bought those particular pins from actual members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back