• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Most under rated/over rated dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most under rated/over rated dolls
Satin also snags on things, which stinks when it still happens even if I'm really, really careful. :( Tinsel kinda just looks like sparkling snowflakes or bits of ice in Elsa's hair; it looks like Rapunzel's magic glowing hair...but on Aurora it doesn't make sense. (just me:)) cough cough*MantawheneveryoueventuallygetpurpleElsadoNOTruinherhairandtakeitdown*cough cough Okay, personal reminder done...:p
Okay, so it's not my imagination then that coronation Elsa has too much hair or something, lol. (In pictures, I still think she looks lovely, but her bun looks too big to me, too.)
I would LOVE to see pics if you do a photo shoot, kabe:D

Purple elsa looks so similar to coronation anna thats why they added tinsel to her hair to create variation i think...same like frozen fever anna looking similar to coronation so they added a few tinsel to her hair...i dont mind the tinsel its bearable compared to the shiny skin..for me its only epilogue anna that can get away with her shiny skin. Shes summer anna anyway so I guess shes using sunblock....

Purple elsa looks so similar to coronation anna thats why they added tinsel to her hair to create variation i think...same like frozen fever anna looking similar to coronation so they added a few tinsel to her hair...i dont mind the tinsel its bearable compared to the shiny skin..for me its only epilogue anna that can get away with her shiny skin. Shes summer anna anyway so I guess shes using sunblock....

She uses Oakens sunbalm :D

Satin also snags on things, which stinks when it still happens even if I'm really, really careful. :( Tinsel kinda just looks like sparkling snowflakes or bits of ice in Elsa's hair; it looks like Rapunzel's magic glowing hair...but on Aurora it doesn't make sense. (just me:)) cough cough*MantawheneveryoueventuallygetpurpleElsadoNOTruinherhairandtakeitdown*cough cough Okay, personal reminder done...:p
Okay, so it's not my imagination then that coronation Elsa has too much hair or something, lol. (In pictures, I still think she looks lovely, but her bun looks too big to me, too.)
I would LOVE to see pics if you do a photo shoot, kabe:D

Yes, take down that bun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back