• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mr.Buster, your mystery zapper wants to thank you!

ZAPPED! Mr.Buster, your mystery zapper wants to thank you!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I received this pm today and am happy to help out.

"Hi David,

Can you do me a favor?? Can you PM (or post) MrBuster and let him know that I received his daughter's wonderful thank you drawing?? And that I love it! It is so sweet!

I recently zapped MrBuster (actually his daughter) and I know he was worried that the return address was not real. I want to reassure him that I received it but still retain my secret identity. ha
Thank you :0)"

So way to go MrBuster!!!

Aww! So glad you received! She was so thrilled with your package, she wanted to write you! And draw pictures, naturally!

She can't wait to go to Disneyland in September and start trading! (But I have to find some that she's actually willing to part with!)

What an amazing community! Thank you Mystery Zapper for all that you do!!!

This is what she received!!! And a super nice card and stickers!

yu7UJSq.jpg

Thank you again Mystery Zapper!!!

Very pretty pins!

She can't wait to go to Disneyland in September and start trading! (But I have to find some that she's actually willing to part with!)

There are always members here selling inexpensive pins that would be great as park traders. If you're interested, you should check out the sales board :0) Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Back