• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Multi-Zapped!!!

ZAPPED! Multi-Zapped!!!

Sami

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hello DPF!!

I did a lot of trading the last two weeks and during all the awesomeness of trading and pinmail, I also received not 1, not 2 but a total of 4 ZAPS!!

The first Zap I received was from @CCofRR13, I traded her for these super cute Stitch pins I have always loved Stitch and had a small side collection that is now steadily growing! Thank you so much for the kind Zap Christine! *is so close to completing EarHats* These Zap cards are really cool..
36e73d33b9cf7203204b587fe272b031.jpg

The next zap I received was from @curiousdinah I was already super excited about the AIW pins I traded for and then I opened the bag and there was a sweet note and two HM Up pins!
Funny story about this movie... I really liked the movie, especially Doug, he reminds me of my dog My mom refused to watch this movie, she kept saying it was sad so she didn't want to, finally I got her to watch the movie before the end of last year and now she is in love with UP Thank you for the Zap these HM Up Pins are an awesome start to a new Up Collection!!
88a0afaf2e0e2d546aab2c8f738b07dc.jpg

The last two Zaps I received were actually through Facebook, both traders were very nice and easy to trade with, and super fast shippers!

I did a trade with Kristin W. a newer pin trader, she was starting a BatB & AIW collection so we traded a few mystery pins she wanted, she was very sweet to send a really cool Button and stickers!
c274db6bc8cc5c37ce4380eadb653c9c.jpg

The last one was from FB Trader Diane S. I traded her for her Pooh PTD and she sent a Pooh with him. It was quite a Suprise when a box showed up and there were two Pooh's!!!!
09cc876f761af2799d53630b9c3fe1f2.jpg

It's been tons of fun trading with everyone, always a Magical experience and all the Zaps were wonderful!!! Thank you and Happy Pin Trading!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back