• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Murder Game signup...MG2*KILLER IN THE KINGDOM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murder Game signup...MG2*KILLER IN THE KINGDOM*

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok everyone it is that time once again. Time for a new game to get started. Part 2 will continue from the last game, but it is not necessary that you have played to play in this one. For this round we will be in the Magic Kingdom. Please follow the link below and reread the rules before signing up. Character chose must be approved and any character that died last game will be excluded this game. If your character died then please choose a new one. This is just the sign up area--not the game itself. Signups will stay open until April 30th....and the game will start May 1.

OOC-I had stated that some changes would be made, but because of the earthquake here in Japan I will keep the gae the same for this round. Next game will promise some changes.:anxious: For those who have never played before the old game is still on the forum so that you can read it and get some ideas. Also we are all here to help. Everyone new starts at either the ROOKIE rank or DETECTIVE rank. The rank of INSPECTOR must be earned. Next game a new Rank will be added, but for now only those three.

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?2765-DFi-Murder-Game-Rules

CHIEF KING LOUIE and SCAR--tokyodisneydad

BASIL--JAllenWood
TINK--nurseK8
IAGO--jigasman
DODO BYRD--swim2sea
BIANCA--Mad_For_Alice
PUMBA--Sue81
ANTON EGO--TheGrimGrinner
RAPUNZEL--PinKitten
KAA--lucan444
CHESSIE--dancecats
AURORA-caligirlUCR
ABU--Greenhppr
MR.POTATO HEAD-JeffZTT
KEVIN--Stitch 2814
CATERPILLAR--Ms.Jessica
RAFFIKI~~DisneyqueenUK
MR.TOAD-- WDWJuan
CHIP-- coblj003

Last edited:
images

Inspector Basil is ready for another mystery!

Detective Dodo Byrd (yes, I meant to misspell it) reporting for duty. No idea how exactly to play so I'm expecting to die early:) Hopefully I can figure this out as we go.

Last edited:
sword-06.jpg

"Wh-wh-wh-whoooo-what-what? Another murder mystery?" Archimedes asks. He tosses his name in the hat to be included.

I'm in! Since Figgy died and someone already chose my first backup I think I'll play as Pumba.

Archimedes, as with the beginning with every big adventure, visits the doctor for a pre-investigation physical. He's astonished to find that he has to go in for an emergency hoot-ectomy! (Don't worry, nothing too serious!). Before going in for surgery, he writes off a note to an acquaintance in Paris to see if he will be willing to fill the position. A letter, type written, comes back a few days later.

Archimedes,

While the disdainfully unkept Americans are meaning for declining your request, I grow tired of the pathetic options the culinary front has to offer here in Paris. I've received word that the area you've requested my presence has improved it's efforts as of late on the culinary front, so I am intrigued to see if the hype is worth the oxygen it consumes. I will arrive prepared for the worse, as Americans rarely know what is given on the plate in front of them, and overlook the essentials that would be required for delectable French cuisine.

Sincerely,
Anton Ego

*OOC For this round, I'll be playing the role of Anton Ego while Archimedes takes a rest in the Owlery. Plenty of tea and sugar will be supplied.

Last edited:
I haven't played in a while and would like to play. Can I be Mr. Potato Head? I haven't read through all of the last game to see if he was turned into french fries. I don't see him on the sign up list.

(Wh)OoOoOoO (d)oOoOoOo UuUuUuUu Think UuUuUuU RrRrR???
This is exactically The kinda CcCCcCcOnteSSssSsSsT IiIiIiIi will WinnNnNnN

Detec-ta-tivlly CaterpilleRrRrRr oOoOoOon the CaSsSsSse
alice-with-caterpillar.jpg

Detective Dodo Byrd (yes, I meant to misspell it) reporting for duty. No idea how exactly to play so I'm expecting to die early:) Hopefully I can figure this out as we go.

I'm in the same boat here Margaret :lol:View attachment 4516

Don't worry about being new. The game might seem overwhelming, but I promise that you will catch on quickly enough once game play starts. All of us were new at one point, and if you have any procedural questions throughout the game, don't hesitate to ask them - someone (or several someones) will answer them for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back