MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy had stopped chasing those two cats when they had grabbed Cri-kee; it was an obvious hostage situation. And in fact the King had grown to like the cricket, perhaps it was because Cri-kee was friendly toward him... without him having to reprogram him (not that he could, Cri-kee was not a video game character after all), or perhaps he felt a remote connection by the fact he had Cybug programming laying dormant within his code nowadays... but in any case did not want those cats killing him.

King Candy lowered his cane, his glitching began to calm down now and he sighed. The cats threw Cri-kee at him of whom he caught. "There, there... I won't let those flea-bitten felines hurt you," He patted Cri-kee and placed him on the floor. "Aha! Yes. Well, let that all be a lesson to you, eheh... not to try my patience!" The King was getting pretty annoyed recently; he really wanted to race too... he hadn't done a race in quite a few days now! Though he did hear Alice's comment about Wonderland. "Wonderland? That place where folks have told me I look and sound similar to a resident? Eheh! Personally I don't think there's a resemblance between me and the Hatter!"

King Candy managed to remotely fix his outfit's code again; he then walked with Cri-kee over to Scar after Cheshire had commented about the lion, ignoring Vanellope and trying to keep his temper in check; at least he his code hadn't fully switched to Turbo. Knowing Scar would probably go on a rant on how ridiculous this had all gotten... in the middle of a murder investigation no less; King Candy decided to address him. "Scar, I am not having a good time! This is worse than yesterday! Ahaha! I will not stand to be... humiliated like this! Now I know you're in charge of this investigation, but can I at least get the respect a King deserves? I am trying to help you after all," The last sentence was said in a much softer tone than previously, with a concerned expression. King Candy did hope Scar didn't want to rip him to pieces just yet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  2. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Things got even funnier when King Candy started chasing Si and Am around. He was so mad that he started glitching in and out of his Turbo form a little bit. Vanellope wondered if anyone else noticed. She did stop laughing when one of the cats(was it Si?) held the little cricket, Cri-kee, hostage. King Candy stopped chasing them so they wouldn't hurt Cri-kee. She didn't expect King Candy to stop, so that surprised her. When he went over to complain to Scar about how he was being treated, Vanellope just rolled her eyes. She wondered how Scar would respond, especially considering everything that just happened.

3. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar growing tired of the antics of the fools around him and also taking pity on King Candy's plea gives a loud roar to get their attention.*

ROARRRRRR!!!!!

"Unless you fools want to die next....and I don't mean by the murderer's hand...shut it now!!! Now though I am fairly certain the cause of death as it is obvious to me anyway, we will be certain when the body is examined."

*Scar suddenly spots something in Jim's hand. It is a wet PIECE OF FUR*

"Now look at this...had you not been playing maybe you would have spotted it. Of course I and my love Ursula are the most experienced detectives here....well the crazy cat also, but he is crazy afterall. I have found a PIECE OF FUR....It is wet so color is hard to tell, but it looks dark."

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC-Work has been long and without a computer its hard to post in short spurts. Hopefully with laborday weekend I can catch up with all the chaos. Character interaction has been wonderful.

5. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy had jumped up in the air in surprise again when he heard the roar, but was satisfied that Scar seemed to not be too annoyed by him right now, he grinned a little and turned his attention to what he had found. A piece of fur? He wrote down the new evidence in his notebook; that if one caught a glimpse of, would notice he had scribbled a picture of Sour Bill (his Royal Adviser) next to the jumble of letters and numbers seemingly at random. The code writing itself he liked to switch every so often to another programming language; just to make it more confusing. His mind began to wander though as he thought about his car back at the parking lot; he really wanted to race... but didn't think there was a track nearby. He had left Sour Bill to run the kingdom of Sugar Rush while he was away; it wasn't difficult due to the game's random rosters, people were used to a character not appearing on the roster sometimes. Of course he knew players would be disappointed he wasn't selectable for now... he is the fastest racer on the track after all!

"Is the fur too dark to belong to the tiger that was taken?" King Candy asked when his thoughts returned to the case. "If so, then... ahaha! It must be from the killer!" He stated, guessing it would be analyzed at the lab further anyhow. For now though he was just quite glad his code hadn't decided to switch to Turbo properly, and wanted to continue with the investigation. He really had to sort out his code issues at some point; but with no access to the code room, it would not be possible at the moment. But it seemed not many of them had noticed... in a way he was pretty annoyed he no longer could be his original self; the name Turbo had become just a phrase to mean game jumping and hacking now... at Litwak's Arcade at least. But then... as King Candy... he was a King... so he wasn't complaining.

[[OOC: Yeah the character interaction has been pretty interesting. I love writing as King Candy, lol. :D Besides its good practice for my writing skills.]]

6. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope jumps a little when she hears Scar roar. She backed up a little bit, not wanting to be too close to him while he was this mad. After hearing his warning, she backed up a little more. Being killed by Scar wasn't exactly high on her to-do list. When Scar finds the piece of wet fur, Vanellope pulls out her notepad and writes down the clue. As much as she hated to admit it, King Candy sounded like he was on to something. Though the fur was too wet to tell what color it was, it could belong to the killer. Besides, it did look too dark to belong to the tiger. They would just have to wait until it was analyzed at the lab to know for sure. Vanellope hopes that they catch the killer soon. Jim, one of the detectives, was killed after all. And that means anyone of them could be next.

7. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo nearly falls off the chandelier where he's perched at all the mischief on the stage! Watching the lion and the candy man from a lamppost outside was funny, but this was a trickster's delight!

Once the lion's roar brings the chaos to an end, Diablo glides down to the stage to join the others in examining the body. Pity; the boy was so nice. He wonders who the fur belongs to... the villain killer?

OOC: I'm at WorldCon; sorry I can't check as often! :)

8. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire doesn't even look up as Scar roars the other detectives into silence; rather he just grins wider. Scar is sufficiently angry for the time being. The Cat does look up as Scar strides over to Jim Hawkins and easily points out the soaking wet PIECE OF FUR still clenched in his hand that should have been found before. He makes a mental note of the latest development and as he bags the latest evidence, he can't resist responding to the lion's remarks.*

Chessie: 'If a person is truly crazy, would he know that he is crazy or would he think himself sane, Scar? I know that I'm not all there, so does that make me crazy, sane, or just not all there?'

*Still grinning, Cheshire hands the evidence bag containing the still-wet FUR to Scar.*

9. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee looks at Scar, as the lion gives a menacing monologue about being able to kill any of the detectives if the supposed shenanigans continue. Cri-kee turns toward Si and Am, who is stretching their limbs and purring innocently. They catch Cri-kee's gaze and gives him a smug look.

Cri-kee takes notes as Scar talks about the fur that was in Jim Hawkins' hand. First a feather and now fur? This is getting strange...

Cri-kee sees Alice brushing her dress after falling off of Scar. Cri-kee turns and looks at King Candy, and King Candy gave him a shrug and placed a piece of candy next to Cri-kee. Cri-kee smiled and starts eating it. He had eaten a good amount throughout the day, and he remembers all the candy leftover from King Candy's bottoms ripping. Cri-kee hops towards a gummy worm, and he places it to a clear spot on the ground. He looks towards Diablo, smiles at him, and motions Diablo to eat it. With Diablo giving Cri-kee a ride earlier, it was the least that Cri-kee can do. I better be nice to the others. It will build good karma, and I will hopefully survive this whole ordeal...

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*The Medical Examiner/ coroner walks through the door. Him and his helper the take the body off to be examined. Scar addresses the others.*

"Ok listen....The crowds are starting to come in and we have kept the Lost River Delta area closed off long enough. I really don't think we will find anything further here. I have arranged for a Brunch of sorts over at the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. It will be closed to the public and give us a chance to discuss the case and how to proceed."

*Scar and Ursula walk out of the Hangar and back across the bridge towards the restaurant. Scar gives Ursula a little of his little known history.*

[​IMG]
    "You see that plane my dear? Well it was put there as a tribute to George Lucas..notice thetail number. Well George is good friend of mine. It's a little known fact that I was originally cast as Han Solos co pilot, but I was replaced by Chewbacca when they saw that I was much more handsome than Harrison Ford. That was the days before the scar."

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy walked out of the hanger when Scar announced their next course of action, but not before giving Cri-kee another piece of candy; he wasn't sure if this Yucatan Base Camp Grill place would serve the kind of food he was used to, but he'd give it a shot at least. For the most part the King didn't say much as they all made their way to the restaurant , his thoughts were a mix of what was going on in the case and how he wanted to race.

"Does anyone know if there's a race track or something similar nearby?" King Candy asked no one in particular. "Aha! Just I thought perhaps when we have time to spare, eheh... I might do some laps... it does help me concentrate after all!" He declared with a crazy giggle. Its a shame this place doesn't have a Test Track, he thought to himself.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  12. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee finishes taking his notes and looks up to find the medical examiners taking the body away. It was very disheartening to see that image. However, they must continue their investigation.

Scar tells them to head to the Yucatan Base Camp Grill. This isn't really the time to be eating, Cri-kee thinks to himself. He looks down to see the remnants of the candy he eat and gave a look of embarrassment. Well, I might as well eat non-candy food. I am glad that munching on all that candy has not affected me in any way.

Cri-kee sees the others start heading out of the hangar. He notices Si and Am walking closely behind King Candy. King Candy looks behind him and gives them a piercing Turbo look. All of the detectives looked busy either taking notes or silent after seeing Jim Hawkins in the water. Cri-kee starts to hop towards the group. His left antenna starts to move in a wave-like as he catches up to the detectives.

13. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope watches as Jim's body is taken out of the Hangar and off to be examined. Although she had never gotten the chance to get to know Jim, it still made her sad that this had happened to him. After the body is removed, Scar tells everyone to head to the Yucatan Base Camp Grill for brunch and to discuss the case. Vanellope exits the Hangar and follows the others towards the restaurant.

14. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As the body of Jim Hawkins is taken out, Ursula is rushed with a feeling of deja vu. With her notes collected on her DFI-pad, she accompanies Scar out of the hanger where he tells the story of George Lucas' plane and how he was almost set to be Chewbacca in the Star Wars series. She just nods not wanting to tell him that she tried lut for the role of Leia(under disguise) but was told she had a too much of a villianous laugh. Strolling down to the resturaunt, they spent their "alone time" in serene bliss, no detective or murder to disturb them...

15. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire watches impassively as members of the DFI team remove Jim's body. He listens quietly as Scar tells the team that there's nothing more to be done here and they ought to head over to a private lunch at the Yucatan Base Camp Grill, which has been arranged for them. As the detectives follow Scar and Ursula, who are sort of off on their own and privately chatting with a lovey-dovey overtone, to the restaurant, Cheshire overhears King Candy lament to nobody in particular the absence of a race track. Grin firmly in place, Cheshire approaches the King in what, for all intents and proposes, would be perceived as a helpful manner. The Cat speaks quietly, just King Candy and perhaps Si and Am, who are following closely behind, hear what he says.*

Chessie: 'I heard you lamenting for the absence of a race track, your highness? But do you really need a formal race track to race? Are you not a good enough racer to make a race track any place you want one to be?'

*Cheshire flashes King Candy, Si, and Am a pointed grin before fading out and reappearing over Belle's shoulder as she walked to lunch, thoroughly surprising the articulate and intelligent young lady.*

16. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy listened with a disdained expression when Cheshire addressed him, but this soon changed to a smirk when the cat called him 'highness'... finally somebody addresses him correctly! But oh did this Cheshire Cat have a point to what he said! "Ah! You are a clever cat; yes... yes, you are right," King Candy said whimsically as Cheshire disappeared again. "I could easily race around Disney SEA... Ehehe! Wherever I want!" He declared, not really minding who heard him... but it was quite clear that Si and Am had... and maybe Cri-kee. He guessed the Cheshire Cat had some other agenda for reminding him of his greatness, but he still wanted to race. The King decided he would race once there was some ample free time to do so... oh what fun! King Candy was in a good mood again and happily waltzed along to the restaurant.

17. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue music... Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated...

Unknown to the others the reason dr doof has not joined the group is that he is back at the hotel inventing.

"How dear that short crown wearer challenge me . Doesn't he know who I am. Well I will just beat him at his own game. When I finish my RACEINATOR he will be sorry."

18. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

[[OOC: A race between King Candy and Doofenshmirtz? Ahaha! Yes now that would be funny! :D ]]

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar first pulls out a chair for Ursula and then has a seat himself. He turns to the others as they each take a seat.*

"So we have a feather and some fur. Also a letter.... Did anyone do a closer examination of the letter? Any ideas of what kind of...well we don't know...what would write such a letter. Handwriting analysis anyone?"

*Scar waits for the discussion to begin.*

20. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee hops to a seat on the table. He overhears King Candy wanting to have a race, and he reminisces about his horse friend Khan, who was a very fast steed.

As Scar asked for everyone to have a discussion about today's events, he is reminded of the letter. He looks to his notes and reads the letter. He takes out his IpadX, and he goes onto the Villain Database. He notices key words in the letter and searches on the database. He finds a match and has an idea of who the killer is. But before Cri-kee says anything, he waits to hear what the other detectives has to say.

21. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

OOC: If someone knows who the killer is, how can they make an accusation? And just to confirm, if they accuse the wrong person, that detective dies, correct?

22. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc..If u think u know then PM me with an accusation. Yes if u are wrong then u are next to die

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Arriving at the restaurant, Cheshire grins in amusement as Scar pulls out Ursula's chair before seating himself. The Cat curls up comfortably in a chair, idly playing with the glass of water the server brought him while remaining careful not to get wet. He doesn't look up as Scar opens discussion on the limited clues they have found, but he is paying attention. He considers responding, but sees the Cri-Kee is busy on his iPad and decides to wait until the cricket is done with his research.*

24. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Sitting inside of the Yucatan Base Camp Grill the detectives ae starting to put their ideas together and slowly narrow down who the killer might be.*

[​IMG]

*Crikee seems to have an idea, but Scar is not so sure it is possible this early on.*

"Crikee if you have an idea go ahead and make a guess, but I feel you would be one lucky bug if you got it correct from the little we know."

25. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am follow the group in paying careful attention to the candy human. He was becoming their favorite play toy. They sat down next to the pink cat and waiting for the rest of the group to catch up.