MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy made sure his coattails were straight before sitting down; he didn't like it when they got all creased up if he had not been paying attention to them while being seated. He was getting a bit bothered by those two cats always hanging around him now too. When Scar started asking questions, he took out his notebook and set it on the table; flicking through it he scanned quickly through all his clues. There really wasn't much to go on right now... there were a couple villains he knew of that could match with the clues but... it was far to early in the investigation to start arresting anyone for the murders. "There's just not enough evidence to really know who it is, aha! Most would be just guess work... I would need to contemplate on this more... eheh, there must be more evidence around," But then King Candy thought of something that had slipped to the back of his mind for a while.

"Wait... hasn't there been three murders now??" He asked, tapping his pen on the table. "Correct me if I'm wrong, yes, please do! But... I do not recall being told who Ursula has been accused of murdering! You said it was the second victim... the first was Mr. Potato Head, was it not? Aha! Who was the second? Now if he is yet to be identified... that's fine... yes... but surely as Ursula had spoken to him... eheh, earlier... then she would know who he is!" King Candy stared at Scar intensely. "It seems we haven't been doing much investigating in that aspect of this case..." He then turned his gaze to Ursula. "Who... was... he? Or, don't you know either? Because if that's the case then... well, ohoho! Then that's just... perfect!" King Candy said sarcastically, slamming his cane on the table.

[[OOC: At least... I really don't recall us getting info on the second murder? lol ]]

2. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Upon reaching the restaurant, Vanellope heads for the table and has a seat next to the two cats. She kind of hoped the three red-headed boys were there, but they seem to have wandered off. Maybe they'd find them after they were done here.

After everyone is seated, Scar begins to go over the clues. He mentions the fur and the feather, but also asks if anyone really looked over the letter. Vanellope pulls out her notepad and begins to re-reads the letter. She sees Cri-kee doing the same, and he seems to be on to something.

3. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee looked up from his Ipad X as King Candy talked about the second murder. I forgot about the second murder! We were so busy looking for Chandu that we forgot about getting any information about the murder.

Scar looked at Cri-kee and said, "Crikee if you have an idea go ahead and make a guess, but I feel you would be one lucky bug if you got it correct from the little we know." Cri-kee looked at Scar, and he thought for a moment. I do not know if I am really a lucky cricket. I need to be smart about this and look for more clues. Cri-kee shook his head, took out his scroll to take notes, and gave the detectives his full attention.

4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is listening to the discussion when Kin Candy stands up and starts going on about the second murder. Of course Scar had not forgot about the second victim, especially since it was that murder that his love was accused of.*

"Candy Man....of course I have not forgotten the second victim. However as of this time he has yet to be idnetified. The reason for this is that he was just a guest in the park and for some reason not carrying any ID documents such as a driver's license. It also seems that he must have been alone as no other guests have claimed the head or the body. When I know who he was I will surely share this information. I just hope no other guests are....."

*RIIIINGGG RIIINGGG...Scar's phone gos off*

"Hello...Yes I understand, but we haven't eaten yet.....Yes we are VERY near by....In Fact I can probably step right outside and see that area. Really...Ok we are on the way. No ....we passed there about an hour ago and nothing out of the ordinary was there. Ok we will hurry."
    *Scar Hangs up*

"Well it seems like our killer has struck again and right under our noses. A body has been found on the sacrificial alter right outside Indiana Jones which is if you look at the map is right next door. It must have happened while we were sitting here. We should get over there right away....Not you Chessie...I have work for you. locate the missing detectives and give me an update on their status. This shouldn't take you long with your ability to pop in and out."

OOC* A new post count will start here...let's try 4 in 60 hours....start...9/2 7:37am Tokyo time...9/1 6:37 pm EST...9/1 3:38pm West Coast time....9/1 11:38 pm London time
    Finish will be 9/4 7:37 pm Tokyo time....9/4...6:37 am EST....9/4...3:38am West Coast....9/4 11:38 am London time
    Did I do that right?

5. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am wake from their cat nap as the other detectives start to leave. They slowly stretch and get off the chair to head out. As they were promised lunch, they make a quick side trip to the kitchen to stock up. They grab bar-b-que and head toward the door. Glancing at the pink cat they throw him a piece before they head out.

"ugg" started Si, "sticky" complained Am. "SAUCE" they both exclaimed in disgust as they stopped to clean up.

OOC - right now it is 9/2 7:30 PM about 45 min after your post - which is gives about 36 hrs for East Coast US

I found this to convert times

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

6. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy raised his eyebrows when Scar spoke to him, he was getting annoyed with the way the lion addressed him... but he didn't want to get in another argument just yet. "That's 'King Candy'; and I just thought that we might have at least some, aha, information by now..." He wrote something in his notebook however after saying this. Soon enough though Scar got a call and informed them about another murder!

"Oh my! Eheh! Right now? I didn't get to order anything! And my candy supply is rather low at the moment..." King Candy frowned at Si and Am as he said this; but then recalled he could now just remotely reset his candy supply via the code. "Oh, ahaha! Silly me!" King Candy said with a giggle, though the others did not know exactly why he had said that. He quickly reset his candy supply and then got up and headed toward the exit. "Well then, lets go everyone! I wonder who it is this time? Hmmhmmm... the killer... hehehe... is quite bold to strike so close by!" When leaving the restaurant he took out a few pieces of candy to eat on the way there.

[[OOC: Its already got to 9/3 12:35am here.]]

7. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc... Thanks for that... I'll try to correct it after work...but just know u have 60 hours

8. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire continues to absently play with his water glass when Scar's phone rings. Even though he gives the impression that he isn't paying attention to the phone conversation, he's listening quite closely. Scar hangs up the phone and informs the group that another victim has been found outside of Indiana Jones, but requests that Cheshire investigate the location of several missing detectives before joining everyone else at the new crime scene. Cheshire nods in acknowledgment of Scar's assignments and promptly disappears from the table.*

9. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Wally, should I check my inbox for information regarding Cheshire's search for the missing detectives or just make it all up as I go along? I'm asking so I know how to structure and plan Cheshire's movement before joining everyone at Indiana Jones.

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc Make it up as u go along- of course the only one I know about is Doof making a race car in his hotel room....lol
    And it's not a missing detective that is dead at this next scene

11. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope is listening as Scar explains to King Candy about the second victim, when Scar's phone goes off. He answers it, and from what he is saying, Vanellope guesses that it isn't good news. Scar hangs up the phone and tells everyone that there has been another murder, this one at the sacrificial altar that is outside of the Indiana Jones ride. "That's so close," she mumbles, more to herself than anyone else. The killer was starting to get very bold, she had to give them that.

Vanellope follows the others as they begin to leave. After hearing Scar tell Chesire to locate the missing detectives, she starts to worry that one of them might be the new victim.

12. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC-sorry, watching real life vanellope roast James Franco...

13. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Scar answers his phone, and Cri-kee notices his face change to a grim seriousness. Cri-kee listens to Scar talking about the next murder in the sacrificial altar in the Indiana Jones ride. Cri-kee's jaw drops, and his body starts to tremble with fright. He starts to motion himself towards King Candy, who gives Cri-kee and interesting form of comfort and security. Scar tells the detectives to go straight to the murder scene.

The detectives get up from their seats and start heading over to the crime scene. Cri-kee decides to stay close to group, in fact in between the detectives. He was unsure if the next victim was a detective or somebody else. This is getting very dangerous. I will need all the luck that I can get in order to survive this...

14. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Still invisible, Cheshire mentally visualizes who was absent from lunch and then tries to imagine where they might be, if they aren't where they ought to be. He figures that if one of them met their demise at Indiana Jones, Scar can sort that out with the help of the detectives already present. Deciding to check back at the Miracosta first, Cheshire disappears back to the resort, reappearing while remaining invisible directly into the hotel's security room. Accessing the computer system which monitors key usage, he's able to determine that Doofenshmirtz hasn't left his room for quite some time and decides to drop in and see why.*

15. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*They are about to order their meal when Scar recieves a call that summons to group to the Indiana Jones attraction. Ursula overhears abit about sacrificial alter gone aray, and sighs about missing the next meal. Not before ordering a bottle of water to go and snatching a few crackers for the walk over.

16. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo has only managed to get a couple drinks of water when the lion gets a phone call. The group is to go rushing off again? He's glad he had that gummi worm that the lucky cricket found! (Not as tasty as the real thing, but not as hard to catch, either.)

Rather than follow those sneaky cats to the kitchen, Diablo flies outside and around the back to raid the garbage bins before heading next door. He spots a man just bringing out a bucket of kitchen scraps, and flutters to the ground behind him. In a wink he slips up and unties the man's shoe; when the man puts down the bucket and bends to retie it, Diablo grabs the bucket in his talons and flies away!

17. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC sorry for the slow game play...my wife broke her foot/toe so I'm having to do everything she usually does as well as what I usually do.
    I will set up the scene after I cook tonight's dinner.

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Appearing in Doofenshmirtz's room, Cheshire finds the mad doctor hard at work on a new device. Curious, he takes a closer look at it and finds it's for racing, a prospect he finds most interesting in light of King Candy's expressed desire for a track. The Cat wishes to encourage this pursuit because of the potential to make Scar mad, but Doofenshmirtz's prolonged absence might not bode well for both the race and the investigation. Smiling a grin that means everything and nothing, Cheshire addresses Doofenshmirtz.*

Chessie: 'I see that you're creating what looks like an "inator" for racing, which I'm sure will delight both King Candy and Vanellope as much as it will cause Scar dismay - which is why you must finish it quickly. Any extension of your prolonged absence and you may not live long enough to annoy Scar by testing your latest "inator" in SEA in a race against two of the greatest racers of all time; you very well may end up the next victim, and considering Scar's mood, it may not be the unknown villsin's hand that's responsible for your demise.'

*Hoping that his point has been made and Doofenshmirtz will be joining the group soon, Cheshire fades out to find the next missing detective.*

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar rounds the corner near Indiana Jones and is shocked by what he sees. It seems that the killer has killed yet another guest.*

[​IMG]

"Scar begins shouting orders.* "QUICK close off this area before other guests see this scene!! This murder is so fresh that the victims eyes haven't even closed. Spread out!!! Keep your eyes open...look for clues of what has happened here."

OOC* Thanks to my niece for playing a victim

20. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

As King Candy walked to the Indiana Jones ride, he noticed Cri-kee following along trying to keep in the middle of everyone. The poor cricket did seem a bit shaken up by this whole ordeal, but the King was not too sure on his safety being between everyone... all it took was for some inconsiderate person to accidentally step on him. This was new for him; King Candy... or shall we say Turbo, usually only thought of himself. He picked up Cri-kee and went off on a quick waffling-on session for a moment.

"You know, aha! You should visit Sugar Rush; I'm not sure how easy it is... for a non-video game character to do so, but... hehehe... maybe we could find that laser the Master Control Program had in Tron!" King Candy giggled at his own joke; he thought maybe talking to Cri-kee would help calm him down. "But in all seriousness; you just have to come and watch a random roster race! Its the only race we do when the arcade is closed," This made his mind go back to racing though, and he frowned. "My car... I really do not like leaving it where anyone could take it! Aha!"

But when they came to the murder scene King Candy's attention was brought back to the case. "Oh dear! This really has happened recently!" He exclaimed and put Cri-kee down so the cricket could investigate for himself. King Candy then started searching around the scene for anything out of the ordinary. "Its odd... isn't it? That the killer... is targeting... both, aha... characters... and... guests..." He thought for a moment, and wrote something down in his notebook. "Either somehow there is a connection or... there... are two killers?" He muttered in contemplation.

21. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC a clue has been sent out...check your PM boxes...also let's see if we can get some of our players back....if you know someone who was playing but is missng drop them a PM that we miss them in the game.

22. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue Music.....Doofen Shmirtz Evil Incorporated.*

__Up in his room Heinz has finally finished his Raceinator.

[​IMG]

"Oh boy is that King Candy in for a surprise. this car has more secret weapons than a James Bond car......oops just one problem. How do I get it out of my room?....I know my shrinkinator."

Heinz shrinks the car and exits the hotel with it in his pocket as soon as he is through the park entrance he unshrinks the car. Guests are shocked with the engine roar.

23. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy was still contemplating when he heard the unmistakable sound of a... race car engine... King Candy (though its probably more of a Turbo skill) can apparently recognize a racing car's engine from quite far away! He knew he was supposed to be looking for clues but... he was too curious about the engine noise! "Ahahaaaa! I... have to go check something out, eheh..." He said to the others, but noticed Scar's expression and decided against it. He did hope that whatever was making the noise stopped by though... perhaps it was a chance for a race! It was a good thing he could practically summon his car to his location using the code, if he did need to race soon.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  24. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Soon after arriving at the Indiana Jones ride, Scar orders everything to be closed down and for the detectives to spread out and search for clues. Vanellope was more than happy to search the surrounding area. It helped distract her from the body that was draped over the altar. Even though she had seen her fair share of bodies since coming to this investigation, the fact that this one was so fresh that her eyes were still opened really upset her. Vanellope looked at the others, wondering if they were as freaked out as she was. She heard King Candy mutter something, but she was too far away to hear what. She thought back to the missing detectives, hoping that they showed up with Cheshire soon. She didn't think the killer would attack them in a group, and she didn't want any of the others to become the next victim.

25. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo sets his stolen bucket down with a clunk outside the Indiana jones ride and perches on the rim, plunging his beak into the hoard of kitchen scraps while he waits for the others to arrive.

When the scar-lion arrives and leads the way in, Diablo follows.. And is dismayed to see a guest splayed out on some kind of altar! (Fortunately he's just eaten, so her eyeballs aren't so much of a temptation. Mostly.)

Scar orders the group to search for clues. Diablo flies in and around the surrounding trees, asking the local birds whether they saw anything.