MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Still fearing for his safety, Cri-kee stays in the middle of the group, dodging each foot. He felt a hand lift him up, and he turned to see King Candy start talking to him. Cri-kee noticed a scent of peppermint on King Candy's smooth royal palm and quickly felt relaxed. He listened as King Candy talked about a place called Sugar Rush and racing. Cri-kee imagined the place having temples made out of candy, rice fields having sprinkles instead of grain, and the snow in the mountains being flavored ice. He thought about the possibility of a race between Dr. Doofenschmirtz and King Candy. He may not need luck, but I would definitely want to be his good-luck cricket for his race, if he wanted me to be. He smiles at King Candy. King Candy grins, but his grin turns into a serious look.

King Candy places Cri-kee near down, and Cri-kee turns to see the altar. On it was the victim. The victim was a guest from the park. He hears Scar telling someone to close off this area. Scar orders everyone to look for clues. All of the detectives head for the body. Cri-kee hops onto the altar to get a good look at the body and sketches what he sees. He looks around the body, but does not find a single thing. The detectives continue to examine the body. As Cri-kee finishes, he sees Diablo flying around and staring at the victim's eyes. He sees King Candy looking preoccupied by the sound of someone's engine running, heading towards the crime scene. He sees Vanellope, who has a worried look on her face.

Cri-kee gets a feeling that he is being watched. He turns around and sees four piercing eyes staring at him. Startled, Cri-kee inches himself backwards, making sure not to touch the body. It was Si & Am. They motion Cri-kee to hop down to the floor. Cri-kee hops down to the floor, and Si & Am goes onto the altar and climbs up on top of the totem statue. Cri-kee could not see from his vantage point if they were looking for clues or if they were napping.

Cri-kee turns to look at the bottom of the altar. He sees a statue reminiscent of the dragon statue that Mushu had told him about that was in Mulan's house. Unfortunately, he had told Cri-kee that the statue was destroyed by some unknown force. Cri-kee knew, however, that Mushu probably destroyed the statue in some form or another.

Cri-kee gazes into the eyes of the dragon statue, and he feels an odd energy from it. He felt that the dragon statue was telling Cri-kee something. Unsure about what is going on, he follows the dragon's gaze and sees something on the floor a foot away from the altar. Cri-kee examines it, and he sees a Blonde Hair. Cri-kee examines it, but he is unsure if it was guest's or a character's or even a killer's. He was not even sure if it was one of the detective's. He knew for sure that it was not the current victim's hair, since the victim had a darker color. Cri-kee took his notes and went towards the dragon statue. He stares into its eyes and bows down. As he hops towards the hair follicle, he ponders if he really felt a magical presence with the statue or if it was just all the candy that he ate throughout the trip. Cri-kee stands next to the clue and chirps for Scar and the others' attentions.

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy's attention was taken away from the engine noise for a moment when he heard Cri-kee chirping. Had the cricket found something of interest? The King walked over to where he was, and noticed what seemed to be a blonde hair. Now this just didn't add up to the suspects he had in mind at the moment... but then... perhaps it didn't belong to the killer?

"Oh! You found a clue! Aha!" King Candy said while writing in his notebook again. "But a rather confusing one I dare say!" Of course there was also his other theory of there being more than one killer... he really hoped to get more information on the second murder soon, as that was also a guest. His mind began to drift back to racing though... so while he waited for the others to gather round he had an odd, far away look on his face.

[[OOC: Bah! I had a post all written up, also some other post segments too, and then I forgot and got rid of the document. Short post is short. Had to type it again.]]

3. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope is still searching around the altar, looking for anything that could help them with the investigation, when she hears chirping. She heads towards the sound and sees that it is coming from Cri-kee. He is standing beside what appears to be a blonde hair and is trying to get everyone's attention. Vanellope gets out her notepad and writes down the new clue while waiting for the others to approach.

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Yet another guest had met her demise, Ursula just shook her head in disbelief. The cricket it seemed, pointed to a strand of blond hair, an oddly enough color in this side of the northern hemisphere. Writing down the notes, she scooted over closer to Scar and wondered just when the head of security was going to make his presence known and cart her away...

5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Having located Doofenshmirtz and, he hopes, encouraged him to rejoin the others quickly, Cheshire sets out in search of he other wayward detectives. He doesn't worry about hotel security; since he entered moved through the resort using his usual teleportation and remained invisible except when inside Doofenshmirtz's room, he's certain that nobody will know he was at the Miracosta. Now that Doofenshmirtz has been sorted, he decides if he wants to look for Belle, Marie, Vidia, Merlin, or the triplets next.*

6. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar notices KingCandy's preoccupation with something.*

"Hey Jelly Belly man...get your mind on thegame." *Just then it seems as if a clue has been discovered...a BLONDE HAIR.....by the local termite. Crikee is jumping up and down with excitement.*

"Yes...Yes....would someone give the roach a gold star....he found a clue."
    *Scar bags the clue and then turns his attention to his Ipad X.*

"Listen everyone I requested a face recognition on our dead guest here. It seems she was visiting TDS with her family. The last security camera that caught her on tape was on the two story merry go round in the Arabian Coast. I have forwarded a picture to your Ipads....It shows her with another guest. We need to find that guest. I suggest starting in the Arabian Coast area. I also need someone to deliver this clue to the lab."

[​IMG]
    *Before anyone can volunteer there is a loud noise behind the group. Scar turns around and sees a strange looking race car doing burnouts and donuts in the walk area.*

OOC* Hope you don't mind that I brought Doof over to the group...I may have to bring in some of the missing characters as the group is getting smaller and smaller.*

7. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee grins with excitement at the fact that he found a clue. Finally I am able to help with this investigation! However, Cri-kee's excitement is squashed by Scar's sarcastic ways. Scar tells them to look at the picture of the victim on their Ipad X's. Cri-kee looks at the picture and sees the victim, grinning from ear to ear as she rides on the carousel. Cri-kee's eyes start to tear up after looking at this picture. He wipes his tears away with his antenna and sketches the picture in his scroll. Cri-kee inspects the picture for anyone or anything with blond hair, but he finds nothing.

As he finishes with his note taking, he hears a loud noise from behind. He sees a cloud of dust whirling closer towards them. Upon further inspection, he sees Dr. Doofenschirtz riding what looks like an iron horse with smoke coming out of its back. Cri-kee had passed by many of these so-called vehicles during his stay, but he had never seen them back at home. He sees Dr. Doofenschmirtz wearing goggles to keep the sand away from his face.

Cri-kee turns to look at the others. Vanellope had a look that screamed 'unimpressed.' He then looked at King Candy, and he saw King Candy's eyes sparkle with excitement. Cri-kee thought that this was possibly race time. He hops onto King Candy's crown and settles in, hoping to be a part of the possible race.

8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy laughed a little, but really was rather annoyed by Scar's nickname for him, and also the fact he had called Cri-kee a roach. He really wanted to come back at him for it but things started getting a bit hectic. Soon enough Scar sent a photo of the victim and another guest to his Ipad though and explained that they needed to find him. King Candy was soon thrown off guard though by the roar of the same engine he had heard before... a race car was acting very erratically close to them, around this time Cri-kee hopped onto his crown.

"Oh! That must of been what I heard! Aha!" He exclaimed, and clicked his fingers... the same red code as before appeared beside him, but soon took the form of his car. At first one might think it not a race car, but oh it was! The fastest on the Sugar Rush circuit! A sugar coated car for a sugar coated King as it were.

[​IMG]

"Eheh! Well... if you want me to search Disney SEA..." King Candy spoke to Scar, though he kept looking at the other race car. "I can do it much faster in my car! Ahaha!" He explained, though that was not his only reason for summoning his car... he was hoping the mad scientist who was driving the other race car would be up for the incredibly difficult challenge of racing him. He then tapped his crown to talk to Cri-kee however. "And you my dear friend! Are welcome to hitch a ride if you wish!" King Candy said happily; he was in a good mood that he'd at least get to drive around even if he didn't get to race.

9. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was a little mad at Scar after what he said to Cri-kee. He had found a clue and was quite proud of himself, only to be met with sarcastic remarks. After Scar bags the clue, he tells everyone that he has forwarded a picture of the victim to everyone's Ipad. Vanellope gets hers out and studies the picture. It made her sad to see how happy this girl was and how much fun she was having, only to end up dead on an altar. Vanellope was more than determined to find the killer, before he could hurt anyone else. Scar mentions that they head over to the Arabian Coast and search for the person who the victim was with. Vanellope puts away her Ipad and heads in that direction.

Before she can get too far, she hears a strange noise. She turns around to see the source of the noise, as do the others. There was that scientist guy, doing burnouts and donuts not to far from them. Vanellope wasn't overly impressed. Her car was 10 times better than that hunk of junk! However, seeing this made her miss racing. She hasn't had a good race in so long. She didn't even have her car with her, and the security might not be too happy with her "borrowing" someone else's car just so she could be in one again. When she saw King Candy somehow summon his car, she got a little jealous that her's wasn't here too. She didn't show it though. She didn't want to give King Candy the satisfaction. If she got lucky, maybe he'd lose control and crash.

10. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am glance at the really small cat toy and some how restrain themselves from playing keepaway with him.

They look on the top of the alter but find nothing. They get the picture of the victim and the other (they wondered if this was the killer or and unfound victim - after all curiosity... never mind)

With their sharp claws at the ready, they climb the nearest tree to see what they can see....

11. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*In the middle of searching for the missing detectives, Cheshire's iPad vibrates, indicating a text message. Curious - and relieved for the diversion since he hasn't located the others yet - he checks the message and finds it's a photo text from Scar requiring everyone to find the person whose image is contained in the message because he was captured on tape with the latest victim - and the last known location is the Arabian Coast. Cheshire sends Scar the following response:

Only Doofenshmirtz has been located so far. Do you want me to continue to locate the missing detectives before either the unknown villain or you kill them or do you want me to join in the search for the unknown guest?

*Cheshire continues to look for the missing detectives while waiting for Scar's response.*

12. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Scar looks at the scientist and then back at the wanna be king. He sees they are itching for a race. He decides to give in. It will also do the group good to have a little entertainment. First he needs to set the rules..course and also make sure guests are safe. Scar makes a call and has a safe course marked off. Just a few minutes later an announcement is made over the park PA system...first in Japanese and then English.

ANNOUNCEMENT....LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...BOYS AND GIRLS IN JUST 15 minutes. TOKYO DISNEY SEA IS PROUD TO PRESENT A FIRST...RACE TO THE SS COLUMBIA.....PLEASE FOR YOUR SAFETY STAY BEHIND THE YELLOW ROPES BEING PUT IN PLACE BY CMSAT THIS TIME.

SCAR"Ok you two listen carefully. The course is laid out...starts here..goes around Jasmines Flying Carpets....through the back entrance of Arabian coast...out the front...past Mermaid Lagoon and into the volcano. It is here U will use the track system for Journey to the Center of the Earth....exit the service exit near Stormrider...turn left and go through Cape Cod past the lighthouse...across the bridge towards the Tower of Terror. The finish line is the DFI lab in the SS COLUMBIA. Check your maps for the downloaded route. Pro Go cameras have been attached to it cars so I can monitor progress. Candy u will take the hair evidence..Doof you will take this note with my instructions. Only one rule.....DO NOT RUN OVER ANY GUESTS!!! Now get in your car's.WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL"

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

--Scars phone vibrates...it's a message from Chrissie....Scar quickly responds.

YOU CAN COME BACK AND JOIN US...THERE IS GOING TO BE A RACE SOON BUT WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH ON OUR IPADS AS I THINK WE SHOULD LOOK FOR THIS MYSTERY GUEST AT THE SAME TIME

14. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

With King Candy's approval, Cri-kee planted himself on King Candy's crown. He made sure he was secure enough that he would not fly out of the car. Cri-kee also decided that he can be on a lookout for the mystery guest in the picture while being in the car.

Cri-kee grinned with excitement. He had not been on something fast since he rode on Khan. He decided to wait it out on King Candy's crown while the race was being set up.

OOC: I am very excited about this race! But just to let you all know, tomorrow I will be on a plane, and I am not sure how often I will be posting. However, I will try my best to update as much as possible.

15. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo has no luck with the local birds; they tend to fly away whenever any humans come near, so they haven't seen or heard anything helpful. He's just returning to the altar when he hears the cricket chirping as loud as he can. A clue! Diablo wonders whether the blond hair belongs to the villainous killer. He remembers from past experience that it could also belong to anyone the killer might have associated with in their main story.

When Scar asks for a volunteer to take the evidence to the lab, Diablo flies over and lands on the ground in front of him (though out of paw's reach) and raises a wing. He can easily carry the small evidence bag in his talons. He's not all that interested in watching the noisy machines race, and anyway he figures he can be back in time to catch any really good mischief that might happen.

*OOC: sorry if anyone already volunteered? I read through but I might have missed something...

16. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue music.... Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated...

"I hope U have insurance on that sugar coated joke of a car King Tootsie pop."

Doof climbs behind the wheel of his RACEINATOR and waits for the signal.

17. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy grinned, this was perfect! A race! He strutted by Vanellope after taking the hair from Scar, giving her a smug look before looking over at Doofenshmirtz who had just insulted him. "Lets hope you're a better racer than you are a singer, hmmm?" He said smugly while putting on his old fashioned racing gloves and goggles. "I do hope you know who you're challenging! Aha!" King Candy took off his crown, placing Cri-kee on his car's dashboard, he then proceeded to put on a gold helmet that also had a crown on top of it. "Sit where you find it most safe for you," He said to the cricket.

King Candy opened the door and got in, shutting it gently. He then attached his cane to the car, now becoming his gear shift lever. He seemed very cool and collected, he knew he was the greatest racer ever after all. The King started his car and revved the engine, it was surprisingly loud and powerful; after all he had modified it himself.

"First rule about a race," He spoke to Cri-kee. "That's... win..." He grinned and drove his car to the start line, awaiting Scar's signal.

[​IMG]

[[OOC: Ignore the snow, its the best pic of him in his car with the racing gear, hehe.]]

18. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Scar shoos away the crow. He is still angry that his glory was stolen by a glorified pigeon back in EPCOT.

" Go away bird...it's taken care of already."

Ooc I have a plan if this thing runs to close to the pin event so don't worry

Ooc Unfortunately Scar is at work and may not get this race started for a little while...I will try during my lunch break.

19. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am watch the festivities from their perch in a tall tree, tails twitching with excitement, remembering their alterations to the last crazy human toy they got their hands on. They were unsure if this was the same one, but was sure the crazy human toy would have interesting results anyway...

They saw the CM setting the course up, and they could see all of it, from start to finish line. Keeping an eye out for the unknown human, they settled in to watch.

20. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo squawks huffily, flying up to the top of a nearby lamppost where he glares and ruffles his feathers in indignation. Hrmph!

Well, there's always the potential of a little trick here or there when the candy man and the inventor man race their noisy machines. These people... sometimes they remind him of the Goons with all their bluster and swagger. And those idiots spent sixteen years looking for a baby, he recalls; they didn't even have the sense to remember that all living things grow bigger! He wonders how there's any hope for the octopus-lady with would-be Goons like this on the case.

21. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

After taking in all the clues and thinking about them slowly. Alice went with the group to get something to eat and have a little break to think about the investigation. She walked slowly and focused on her ipadX that she didn’t notice that her group had been walking at a faster pace than her. By the time Alice reached the restaurant, everyone had left.

“Oh, miss Alice,” the cast member said. “Your party has left. Scar commanded me to stay by this table in case more of his party show up and to let you guys all know to head to Indiana Jones’ ride. Please tell him I’m doing a good job, I do not want my legs ripped off and eaten in front of me!!!”

Alice had hoped the investigation would be a tad different from her other adventures but somehow she always found herself chasing someone. Finally catching up with everyone and all the clues, she heard that some of them were going to race.

“You know if it’s anything like the caucus race, I’m rather good,” mentioned Alice before realizing that they meant a car race. Happy that not many heard her over the roar of the engines, Alice sat down next to the Siamese cats.

“I’m Alice and you two are such a cute pair of cats.” Remind me to make you two dinner when we go back to the hotel. My cat Dinah loves the dinners I prepare for her during tea time.

22. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope pouts a little when she hears Scar's announcement. They were having a race without her! She really wishes that she would've brought her car. Then she'd show those two who was really the best racer in the world. She gritted her teeth when King Candy gave her smug look, strutting past her like he owned the world. He took the blonde hair, then jumped in his car. Vanellope glared at him. "Go on, have your stupid race without me. I don't want to share the track with someone who has mediocre racing skills anyway. I don't want to share the track with the scientist guy either."

23. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy's eyes flashed yellow for a moment when he heard Vanellope call his racing skills... mediocre. He gritted his teeth and glared at her with hatred, in a very Turbo-esque way. "That sounds like the comment from some brat who is jealous she can't race," He said to her, his voice a very menacing tone. "Don't you dare say anything like that again, glitch..."

After saying this, King Candy went back to his usual persona and started to show off to the gathering crowd around the start line. He stood up in the car and waved to them; guests who liked his character, or even just fans of the movie Wreck-it Ralph, cheered and clapped for him. He grinned, oh how he loved being the center of attention! Behind the King Candy facade... Turbo was reveling in the atmosphere.

"My loyal fans! Ahaha! You are all very lucky to be here at Disney SEA today! I hope you enjoy the race!" He yelled enthusiastically; and there was another cheer as he jumped up and threw candy at the crowd. "Have some candy!" King Candy said his catchphrase happily and then sat back in his car, smirked at Doofenshmirtz again and patiently waited for the race to begin, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel and revving his engine every so often. The race track out-stretched in front of him; he was in his element, and Doofenshmirtz was going to be in for a bit of a surprise if he didn't know King Candy was vicious on the track.

[[OOC: I'm going to have to sign off soon, but I'll post again morning/afternoon.]]

24. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*cue music...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated*

Dr. Doof sits in his car checking all the buttons he had installed to make sure they were lit up and ready.---

"Oil slick...check...nitro burst....check....sugar melting ray gunn...check....tire bursting tacks...."

The checklist just goes on and on

25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire's iPad vibrates, indicating another text message. He checks the device, hoping for a response from Scar or perhaps, it's one of the missing detectives? He reads Scar's message, informing him of the pending race and the shifted priority from finding the detectives to locating the mystery guest. Cheshire disappears and reappears at what will be the start line. King Candy and Doofenshmirtz are bickering and Vanellope, clearly wishing she can race, is baiting both of them. Cheshire grins at Scar, amazed that he hasn't lost his temper yet. After Cheshire takes in the scene quickly, he disappears and reappears on a tree branch overlooking what will be the race track where he can watch the action from a safe distance.*