MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar walks up to the starting line with a flag in hand. * "READY....SET...GO!!!"

*The flag drops and the racers are off. Unbelievably DR Doofs car seems to be working as the car's speed by Raging Spirits and go into the first curve.*

"Ok everyone else we have work to do...finding this guest. You can hear the play by play on the PA and watch on your IPad but we can't waste too much time."

*Scar starts for the Arabian Coast ..the last known location of the guest they are searching for.*

"Oh and keep an eye out for the missing tiger also."

2. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

When the machines set off, faster than the fastest coach, Diablo flies high into the air, to watch the race and look for the guest at the same time. He can see the whole course from this height. The racers seem about equal so far. Diablo has watched animals racing each other, wild horses and such, but never anything like this! It's so exciting that he forgets to look for the missing guest.

*OOC: Ah, I see what happened... I just skimmed the part where Scar was laying out the race course, and that was the part that included them taking the evidence. Oops. :)

3. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

"Me, jealous? Pfft, don't make me laugh," Vanellope remarked sarcastically to King Candy. Apparently trying to hide her emotions didn't work, as King Candy was able to guess. She wasn't going to let him get to her though. She was stronger than that.

Vanellope glared at him when he issued his little threat. "You don't scare me," she replied angrily. In truth, she was a little scared of him. After trying to kill her on the race track, she knew that he would do whatever takes to get what he wants. She began to wonder if agitating him was the best idea. If he found her alone, he could get rid of her and quite possibly pass her off as another victim of the killer loose in the park.

When he started to show off to the crowd, Vanellope just rolled her eyes. Someone certainly has an ego! Vanellope picks up some of the candy he threw to the crowd, looks up at King Candy, then throws the candy back at him. Before he say anything, Scar starts the race. As King Candy and the scientist drive off, Vanellope heads after the others, determined to find the other guest that was in that picture.

4. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Posting period has ended and quite a few names are going in the hat.

5. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy didn't get a chance to yell at Vanellope again as the race was about to start; but he made a note of it that he would have to yell at her after the race. After he won! When Scar started the race, King Candy had been revving his engine just at the right time to get a turbo boost from the start line. He sped off at incredible velocity; he did hope Cri-kee wasn't too surprised at how fast the car actually was. Past Raging Spirits and into the first curve he made sure to drift into it to get another turbo. "I'm sure that Doof... Doofa... Doof-guy; WHATEVER HIS NAME IS! AAHA! Has some tricks to play," King Candy muttered as he drove around the Flying Carpet ride. "But I have a few tricks up my sleeve too. Eheh!" He stated with a manic grin.

The race is on; I'm going to win. No... matter... what.... turbo-tastic...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is monitoring the race while at the same time looking for a guest that may have some answers, but it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The only advantage is that the guest is non Japanese. That narrows it down a bit. The racers are just about of sight going aound the turn into Arabian Coast area. Scar is slightly surprised when he sees Doofenshmirtz do a duck and twist to pull in front of the so called greatest racer in Sugar Rush. Scar turns to Vanellope....*

"Have you ever seen a move like that? I think King Candy is in for more than he expects....I've seen Dr. Doof's contraptions....they don't always work, but some how they still cause havoc."

7. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue music....Doofenshmirtz Evil incorporated

As Heinz goes into the first curve he sees King Candys car drift, but instead he decides to try something different. He hits his brake and slams the gear down. This causes the car to duck cleanly through the turn. Then he hits the gas pulling in front . He waves as he passes King Candy.

"Let's see how you like this!!"

Doof pushes the button marked oil slick. A stream of peanut oil shoots out of the rear of his car and into King Candys path. This causes king Candy to spin and in turn he has to slow down giving Doofenshmirtz a chance to increase his lead.

8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy was surprised when Doof managed to get in front, but his surprise turned into anger when he oil slicked the track and made him spin out for a moment. Gaining control of the car again with ease he sped off after the mad scientist. "Oh you want to play games, do you? Hehehe!" King Candy said as they exited the Arabian Coast area and into the front. He accessed his cars code remotely to give himself one of the many of Sugar Rush's power ups. Of course he picked one of the most powerful... Sweet Seekers!

[​IMG]

"Have some candy!" He grinned and fired the three rounds at Doof; they hit his car, sending it flying off course and the power up deactivated. King Candy zoomed passed him again, laughing to himself as he sped along the track. He knew that scientist would continue to hinder him, but he can easily give as good as he gets. As he sped along for a while King Candy noticed Mermaid's Lagoon; he'd soon have to go into the Volcano he thought, if he had recalled the track layout correctly. But he also kept his mind focused on looking out for that ridiculous scientist... oh and that guest among the spectators.

9. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

The race had started and Cri-kee was holding on to King Candy's crown. Cri-kee watches both the road and the crowd, hoping to find the mystery guest. Cri-kee had not anticipated the metal horse to be going faster than Khan. He looks down to see the buttons made out of candy. Cri-kee licks his lips, but he decides that it is best not to eat anything in the car.

Cri-kee needed a good view in order to look for the mystery guest, so Cri-kee decides to go on the top point of King Candy's crown. As he hops to the top point, the vehicle spins violently, causing Cri-kee's body to almost fly out. Cri-kee manages to keep hold of the crown as tears start to fall from his eyes. King Candy gains control of the car and Cri-kee pulls himself back onto the crown. He holds on tighter and continues searching in the crowd.

10. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

**OOC-Ugh shouldn't a 60 hr post period started September 3-7AMTokyo/September2-5PM have until September 5th 7PM/September 5th 5AM local?:sad:

11. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Even though she was still jealous, Vanellope decided to keep track of the race as well as look for the detective. She just kept telling herself that she'd be able to race again when she got back home. It seemed like a long time away though. She couldn't help but smile when she saw the scientist guy pull in front of King Candy, then release an oil slick. She notices Scar standing next to her, who turns to her and makes a comment about how King Candy is in for more than he expects. Vanellope giggles a little bit and nods her head. "He is in way over his head," she agreed. She saw what some of Dr. Doof's - she made a mental note to remember his name this time- inventions did back at Epcot. Maybe they would give King Candy a run for his money.

She turned her attention back to the race in time to see King Candy hit Dr. Doof with a sweet seeker, which sent him off the track. She frowned, but hoped that he would get back on the track soon.

12. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

As cars are one of the few things that can bring a cat down (or worse to the Vet), Si and Am decided to keep in the tree and watch from there.

Si was watching the race while Am was looking in the crowd for their target. After the first turn, they switched and Si started looking at the crowd and Am the race.

13. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As the crowd was drawn on the race between two crackpot villains, Ursula drew her attention to Scar who was directing them to find the last known location of the guest. She had to hand it to Tokyo Disney Sea's Parade Audience Control. Not only were they safely keeping the guests behind the ropes (by which they wouldn't be subjected too badly by the racer's antics), they were helping keep a steady walkway so the detectives could quickly bypass to their destination.

14. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo soars easily overhead, following the racers' progress. The doofy inventor pulls ahead and spills out something slippery that makes the king's machine slide, but then the king throws some kind of magic missiles at the inventor and pulls ahead again. He's definitely never seen a race like this!

15. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy drove into the Volcano, he swerved in and out of the rocky scenery with exceptional skill. Soon though he came to the track of Journey to the Center of the Earth that used the same ride mechanic as Test Track. King Candy grinned and changed gears before speeding off, with the car's speed increasing continuously; he shot down the track and let out a somewhat demented sounding laugh.

"You can't win, Doofen-whatever! Aha! I'm the greatest racer ever!" He wasn't sure if the scientist could hear him... or actually how far behind he was, but he didn't care. He'd have to tell everyone back in Sugar Rush about this race! They'd all be so amazed! Even Sour Bill! "You okay up there, Cri-kee?" King Candy asked; remembering the cricket sitting on his crown.

[[OOC: Moving it along a bit; otherwise everyone is just hanging around. Glad you picked the course to go through Journey to the Center of the Earth BTW! I was hoping for something like that because of the track. :D]]

16. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC...Oops everyone is corect about the posting period....we still have some time....with my wife having a broken foot and me doing all the house stuff I lost track. We still have a little over 12 hours....my mistake

17. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue Music---Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

--After briefly losing control, Heinz quickly regains steering. He has lost a little distance but not enough that he can't regain the lead. As he passes Mermaid Lagoon and enters the deadly right left curve that takes you into the volcano, he quickly devises a plan. The scientist pushes a button turning on his plasma laser. This way he can cut a straight path through the volcano and skip the curves of the track.---
    "Woohoo... Know we are going!!"
    --Doof plan works as he suddenly bursts out on to the ride track system. He sees he has suddenly popped out in front of his rival. He quickly hits the button that drops sharp nails in King Candys path. Doof has just enough time to hear one tire explode before pulling away.---
    Soon Heinz is speeding through the chambers and past the Lava Monster chamber. Doof spots something on the tracks. He knows he should stop and call Scar but he doesn't want to lose. Instead he shoots a flare up through the volcano to hopefully signal the lion to investigate.---

18. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy made a hissing noise between his teeth when Doof appeared out of no where; that crazy person had the nerve to send out spikes too! Only one of his tires was affected by it however; it made him loose control for a moment but he quickly used the code restore it to normal. Unfortunately he was now a bit behind. Slamming his foot down King Candy drove to catch up with him, every so often using a turbo boost to increase his gain. "I think you're being a little over confident~!" King Candy giggled and used another turbo boost to slam into Doof's car; he backed off a little to give him time to right his vehicle, but then drove right beside him and rammed him a number of times, still giggling like a maniac. Of course remembering to regenerate his car after every ram so it wouldn't get damaged too.

"Goodbye! Aha!" He said and sped ahead, once more taking the lead as he exited the Volcano near Stormrider. He was so far not finding this race difficult, in fact he was still pretty smug about all this. Though he was curious as to why he had noticed Doof send up a flare a little while ago.

[[OOC: I keep thinking this is just going to end up with them fighting comically and everyone else just watching, bemused. :D]]

19. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo, following along the race path in the sky, narrowly avoids being hit by the flare!

Somehow this doesn't seem like one of the racers' tricks; why would they shoot straight up instead of aiming at each other? Concerned, Diablo flies in a cautious circle around the volcano and heads back toward the vanilla girl, cawing in agitation and looking back up at the flare. If anyone would know what racers usually do, it's her.

20. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Ooc I had done a long post but it didn't post and got erased

21. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

‚Äč*Cheshire has been following the race relatively closely, disappearing and reappearing from tree to tree, choosing the tree limbs that both offer the best view of the track and keep him out of the range of the projectiles the racers are hurling at each other. The Cat grins at the chaos of the race; it's every bit as much fun as he expected, but he is surprised that Scar approved it. He wonders, however, as he watches the destruction, if OLC will agree that the race was a good idea. Cheshire is snapped out of his amused thoughts as he rapidly disappears and reappears to avoid a flare that Doofenshmirtz sends off for some reason. He briefly contemplates exploring why the flare was sent, but he sees Diablo go flying after it, so the Cat returns his attention to the race.*

22. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: I had the same problem with my most recent post. I typed it, went to post it, and then had DPF crash - so of course, the post deleted and I had to re-create it.

23. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: The forum went down for me for a little while. Is Doof going to redo the post or shall I write another reply and speed things along? (Ah nooooo... a pun!)

24. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope, deciding that watching the race and making herself jealous wasn't going to help any, begins to look around for the guest in the picture. She also kept a lookout for the missing tiger, wondering what could've happened to him. She soon is interrupted by Diablo, who starts cawing at her. He sounds pretty agitated. "What is it?" she asks, wondering what could've happened. In response, he looks up at something. Following his gaze, Vanellope sees the flare coming out of the volcano. "What the...?" she says, a little confused. Of all the power-ups they used in Sugar Rush, a flare wasn't one of them. She had heard once from Calhoun that flares were normally used for emergencies. "Something's not right," she says to Diablo. "Scar!" she calls to the lion, running over to him, with Diablo following after her.

25. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

IOC Doof will repost now