MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

Cue music...Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated---

Doof is frustrated as his car is hit from behind and then the side. It throws off his steering briefly. Gaining control Doofs navigation system starts flashing a short cut. With the king in the lead Doof needs all the help he can get. Pulling up to Stormrider, Heinz makes a quick decision. First he shoots a smokebomb into King Candys path. Next he takes a quick left turn up some stairs and Turbo boosts onto the tracks used by the TDS Electric Railway.

"This shortcut will lead me straight to Tower of Terror and with SS Columbia right next door I will be at the finish line first."

He just hopes that taking time to shoot the flare doesn't cost him the race.

Ooc I checked the map and this shortcut should work....also the flare info was Pmd to me by Scar so it is official.

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

The smokebomb Doof sent out caused King Candy to veer off course for a moment. "Ahaha! Where...?" He mumbled, continuing to drive through the smoke. Eventually exiting it, he noticed that scientist was using the Electric Railways tracks! King Candy knew Scar had said the only rule was to not run over any guests... but was a shortcut really allowed when the track had been laid out specifically? He couldn't take any chances, if Scar decided the shortcut was allowed then it might just be possible that Doof could win... but if he cut across and shortcuts weren't allowed it would be over too. He had to think of something... fast.

King Candy was now racing through the Cape Cod area of the park, a very concerned expression on his face... there must be something, anything... he could do to assure victory. He concentrated and accessed the cars code, giving it a continuous turbo boost; the car now sped along at double its usual speed. It was a bit difficult to control like this, but he was a veteran racer. He drove past the lighthouse and then across a bridge... the Tower of Terror was in sight. The finish line wouldn't be too far off now. "I won't let him win!" King Candy yelled in anger.

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula quietly observes the Go-pro camera feed as the race goes on. Suddenly she sees Dr. Doofenschmirtz shoot off a flare. Looking toward the location above, she follows the other detectives as they race to that destination...

4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOc* I will be sending out multiple info to atleast three people so keep ur PMs open and an eye out for info...first I will send out info concerning a race winner....second info about the flare and third about the missing guest. What I'm sending is just base information. everyone feel free to have fun....use imagination and expand a bit with it. Don't worry about mistakes as I have been doing this so long there is almost nothing I can't fix.

5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire almost loses sight of King Candy because of the smoke bomb Doofenshmirtz has sent his way. When things have cleared, he's surprised that Doofenshmirtz has taken a shortcut, jumping onto the tracks used by the TDS Electric Railway. Still a little irked at Doofenshmirtz because of that flare, Cheshire mutters to him:

Chessie: 'Do be careful that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the headlamp of an oncoming train ... .'

*Cheshire turns his attention to King Candy, who is racing through Cape Cod, the Tower of Terror in his sights. Even at that distance, he can make out the determined look on the King's face as he focuses on ... something ... and appears to struggle with both the car and not giving into anger. Glancing around, Cheshire takes in the destruction of the park and grins widely; this was more fun than he imagined.*

6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* As Scar is monitoring the race he suddenly sees an emergency flare shoot from the volcano opening. He hopes that it means something has been discovered that will help the investigation. He begins to roar out orders and directions.*

"First where is that crow...good there you are. Fly up to the top of the volcano and see what you can see. Second...I need someone at the finish line of this race in the SS Columbia near Turtle Talk...Chessie I think you can get there fastest. I need to know who shot the flare and why...also I guess you can tell me who won. Everyone else follow me on the double. We need to get to Journet to the Center of the Earth on the double. So much going on and so few of us still around. We will have to work together to get it all taken care of."

OOC* Again follow your PMs if you get one.

7. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire was watching the delightful chaos that is the race as he realizes that Scar while contemplating whether the concept of racing cars would work in Wonderland's races, and if so, how best to introduce them to the Queen so she would accept them. He looks away when he realizes that Scar is speaking to him, directing him to the finish line and determine who wins the race - along with who shot off the flare and why. The Cat just nods in agreement, still focused on the race. Realizing that the race is coming up on its end, Cheshire quickly disappears and reappears at the finish line, in the SS Columbia and watches for whoever is first to cross the finish line.*

8. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar picks up the pace of his group heading to Mount Prometheus. He is determined to finish this case sooner rather than later. He also a fully booked schedule next weekend back in WDW...photograph sessions...autograph sessions etc. at the big pin event.*

"Keep ur eyes open."

* Now inside the center of the crater Scar can see a restaurant, a gift shop,20000 Leagues Under the Sea and life size replica of the nautilus,*

9. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: Waiting for Doof, I didn't get a PM so I'm guessing King Candy lost. :p Which means he's going to go Turbo for a while. Hehe!

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Doof doesn't know who won either...lol both of you will just have to wait and see....ALOT is going to happen at the same time.

OOC2* Now the POST count has ended ...I will recount to just make sure.

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: Wait... what? Okay should I post again then? I could just get him close to the finish line? :D

12. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy raced by the Tower of Terror with ridiculous speed; not only was he struggling to keep the car under control at its increased velocity, but also his emotional state. If that Doof-whatever wins I'll kill him! King Candy thought in a murderous rage. He could feel his code glitching a little; but he had to concentrate on the race more right now! The SS Columbia came up fast, King Candy deactivated the turbo as he needed to have more control over his car to go inside the sailing ship. "This is it, Cri-kee!" He said between gritted teeth; the finish line was right there! And Cheshire too...

[[OOC: I'll leave this here then. :D Oh BTW my username might be changing soon, just saying so you don't get confused. lol]]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  13. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

>>>Cue Music....Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated<<<

The track shorcut idea seems to be working for the mad scientist. Just before the last turn on the track that heads into the station Doofenshmirtz jumps the tracks. This gives him a straight shot to the ship....he can see the finish linenow and Chessie is there. He can also see King Candy coming across the bridge. This is going to be very close.

OOC: I can't wait to see who wins.

14. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo salutes ironically with a wing (Hrmph. Crow, indeed!) and speeds off toward the volcano. He circles high above the crater opening, but can't seem to see anything clearly.

He glances back; he can see the other detectives making their way toward the volcano, but they will be some minutes yet. With a caw and a flourish so they can see what he's doing, Diablo makes one last circle and then dives into the crater to explore the chambers below...

15. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope follows Scar and the others towards Mount Prometheus. She begins to wonder who won the race. She hopes the scientist did. Even though she doesn't care for Dr. Doof very much, she'd rather see him win than King Candy. She also begins to wonder what the flare could've meant. Hopefully they found something, she thinks. She glances up and notices the group is starting to get ahead of her. She picks up her pace, not wanting to be left alone.

16. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo flies a little more slowly once inside the dim confines of the volcano, careful not to hit anything. By the glowing light he can see rooms of crystals and rooms of mushrooms, but so far nothing that would make someone send up a distress signal...

He flies on past a great sea, into the deepest chamber, where there is another of those big moving statues... he has to sternly remind himself that those things are always just machines, not real monsters! This one looks like it's made of glowing lava, and roars quite convincingly! Even knowing it's just a machine, Diablo keeps his distance.

Then he spots something on the tracks that the racing cars used. He lands near the tracks to investigate. Oh dear... it's the red hat that the tiger cub used to wear. That isn't a good sign. Carefully, he steps farther away from the track, looking to see where the hat has fallen from...

17. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Back at the finish line, Cheshire is watching for the racers with great anticipation (for him). This race has been most exciting and he's very interested to see how it ends. He doesn't have to wait long: both cars come into view, Doofenshmirtz in the lead and what looks to be a clear victory in sight. King Candy isn't giving up though, and is giving his car everything he can to catch up. Suddenly, although Cheshire muses, they should have expected it from one of his 'inators', Doofenshmirtz's inator race car begins experiencing technical difficulties and losing speed, allowing King Candy to close the gap between the two racers as the finish line draws closer. Cheshire just grins wider, this is going to be close!*

18. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo steps cautiously away from the track in the lava monster's lair, toward the edge of the lava pool...

...uh-oh. He's afraid he's found the tiger cub they're looking for. Being a scavenger, he knows dead meat when he sees it. A bit of fur on the tail tells him that this was once a tiger, but other than that, the animal lying head-first halfway into the lava pool resembles nothing so much as fresh carrion.

Diablo flies slowly, following the track out to the gift shop, planning to meet the detectives where they're coming in and lead them to the body.

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar sees Diablo fly though the exit area of Journey to the Center of the Earth.*

[​IMG]

*He leads the group over towards where the bird is flapping his wings. But before he does Ursula taps him on the shoulder and points to something in the crowd.*

20. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

While the race was a bit exciting to see, to Ursula it meant just meant two male chauvinist pigs duking it out to be top dog. None could replace her pookie, which was looking in the crowd for something/someone. Oh what were they looking for again, oh yes the guest in the picture with the murdered girl. They were at the vokcano at this point when she spotted hum, the guest in the photo; he was giving what looked to be a Shellie Mae bear to an elderly woman riding a motorized scooter. Tapping at Scara shoulder, she was sure to make sure he spotted the guest before he could leave...

21. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy noticed Doof's car seemed to be having problems, he gripped the steering wheel even tighter as both cars were now speeding toward the finish line equally. He had to win... he couldn't lose... he was King Candy! He was Turbo! His code began to blip in and out, and he shot Doof a murderous glare as the finish line came up. It was going to be very close; and King Candy's code seemed to be glitching quite a bit... his heightened need to win was causing his Turbo coding to become more prevalent, in fact for a couple of seconds during the final stretch it was fully Turbo sitting in the driver's seat, before he glitched back to King Candy. Either way, things weren't looking too good... and Cheshire just seemed to be grinning!

[[OOC: I'm guessing Cheshire will call it? :D Wasn't sure if I was supposed to reply again or not. lol]]

22. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*Scar spots the guest that they have been looking for.*

"Good work Ursula dear. While we go into the attraction to investigate what that pesky bird has found, can you do me a favor? Please go and interview that guest. Take him into Vulcania restaurant there....buy him and yourself lunch. Of course on the DFI expense account."

OOC* Yes Chessie has control on the race...though only I know the results....Oh and the umbrella and purse in the picture are my wifes. Of course I am the one that holds it all when she is busy.*

23. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Ok a name has been drawn from the hat...and I am setting up the death. Also a second trivia chance will come soon.

OOC2* Just a quick question....It seems game interest has dropped off. I know people have real lives, but if I need to shut this down JLMK. I think we are down to 4 or 5 people playing regularly.

OOC3 I have 3 scenes going on at once but they will all come together shortly

24. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: Nooooo! Don't shut it down! I'm having too much fun! lol! :D Maybe we should all PM those who aren't posting at the SAME TIME? Mwahaha!

25. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire is still grinning as King Candy continues to close the gap between him and Doofenshmirtz. Apparently the determination has paid off, the Cat thinks; well, that and Doof's inator malfunctioning. Cheshire's grin gets wider still as King Candy finally catches up to Doofenshmirtz, just in time for it to appear that both of them have crossed the line at the same time, requiring a photo finish. Certain that this news will anger Scar to no end, Cheshire calls the lion, eager to give the good - or bad - news, depending upon perspective.*

Chessie (on the phone with Scar): 'The race has ended but I don't think it's over ... Doofenshmirtz's inator malfunctioned, I'm surprised you couldn't see that coming on the other side of the park ... but yes, it allowed King Candy to catch up and the race ended in what appears to be a tie and requires a photo finish ... I don't know about the flare yet, the race just ended, I'll look into it now ... .'

*Cheshire hangs up and goes over to talk to both King Candy and Doofenshmirtz about the flare. He knows that Scar will be over to sort out the photo finish when he gets a chance, he's busy with another crime scene.*