MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire looks over at the shiny coins Si and Am have found. He can see that they look different now that Scar has polished them and he's equally sure they do serve a purpose, but he's not sure what that might be. He's ignoring King Candy/Turbo, who is busy trying to repair the damage his losing control of his code has caused to his image, and in turn looks around to see which detectives made it to the volcano - and notices quite a few are absent. The Cat considers bringing this fact to Scar's attention, but figures he already knows.*

2. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC All though one guess is in the ballpark, no one has really gotten the answer close enough to say it's correct.
    I will very busy this weekend BUT I will update as much as possible

3. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo had heard Vanellope's comment; it angered him greatly but he didn't reply as he was trying to catch up with the case. But he was annoyed that she had shouted out that she was the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush; to him he was the rightful ruler, after all he had reprogrammed the game to be much better than what it had been before! And besides... Kings out rank Princesses!

No one gathered around seemed to know what the tokens were; Turbo used this time to concentrate and figure out what his code was doing at the moment. From what he could tell with his limited access; his Turbo code was far more dominant at the moment as his emotions had brought forth his true form... his King Candy code was in a dormant state... he could not switch it back on no matter how hard he tried right now.

"Code switches not working..." He mumbled. What was causing this glitching? Turbo wasn't keen on doing it... but he quickly checked on his Virus coding; it had always been unpredictable ever since being consumed by that Cy-Bug... but it seemed suppressed as usual. "Eheh... Cy-Bug form in check..." To the causal observer, Turbo just looked like he was staring intently, eyes wide, at a rock that happened to be in front of him at the time. Leading some to wonder... what was so fascinating about that rock?

[[OOC: No one had replied in a while, so I thought I would. lol ]]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  4. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar looks at everone gathered around him waiting for instructions. Then his phone beeps with a message.*

"Well everyone we can leave this scene. DFI staff will clean up what remains of Chandu....I never liked thet tiger anyway....I mean he isn't even Disney and gets a spot in TDS....just like that Shellie May that walks around. Anyway I just got a message that the "Race Trophy" has been delivered faster than usual. A celebration lunch has been set up in Vulcania....we can finally sit and eat. I will present the winnerhis award. Also I know my love Ursula is up there interviewing that guest. We should check in with her and see if there is any news."

5. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Scar's comment brought Turbo out of his 'trance-like checking of code state', and he finally stopped staring at the rock. They were going to find out who won the race! A celebration lunch and everything!? He just had to be the winner! Not to mention... finally some food; in Turbo form he did not have the candy supply.

"Aha! Yes. Then lets go!" Turbo grinned; but he did make a note of how Scar had mentioned Chandu was not really a Disney character... what an interesting statement. He gave Scar a inquisitive look while writing something down, before going back to his car to drive to Vulcania.

6. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Even though the death of the last post count hasn't happened yet....It's being set up....Let's get another post count started...Let's try 3 in 48 hours and hopefully this time I get it right

START: TOKYO TIME Saturday 9/7 9:30pm Saturday 9/7 8:30 am EST Saturday 9/7 5:30 am West Coast time Saturday 9/7 1:30pm London time
    END: Monday 9/9 9:30pm Tokyo time Monday 9/9 8:30 am EST Monday 9/9 5:30 am West Coast time Monday 9/9 1:30 pm London time

Did I do that right this time?

7. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: That looks right. :)

8. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am stretched from tip to tail as they get ready to leave with the rest of the detectives. Tails held high as they had found an important clue, they started for the restaurant. It had been a while since they has grabbed a snack and they were getting hungry. Only the promise of a meal stopped them from raiding the food stands they were walking by

9. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*As the detectives come up from the attraction area they can see the restaurant just across the way. Glad that it was close by Scar walks around the walkway towards the entrance.*

[​IMG]

*Going through the door Scar is relieved to see that the restaurant has been cleared of park guests. He wants to have a quiet discussion with his group. Then he begins to worry about Ursula as he sees her nowhere. He is quite relieved when the staff says that Ursula is in the private dining room with a guest. He then looks in the corner and sees the race trophy set up for presentation.*

[​IMG]

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Hopefully everyone is ok that I moved things along a bit

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo parked his car outside the restaurant; he was trying to keep calm but he was desperate to know who had won... it just had to be him. He entered Vulcania and found it clear of guests... he frowned a little... he would of preferred there to be a crowd around him when he gets the trophy. His eyes then fixed on the trophy and he licked his teeth; but kept his cool. There would be plenty of time to brag when he wins! He smirked a little; remembering how he always used to almost push the other two racers in TurboTime off the podium when he won. Turbo went and sat down; he didn't say anything but had his head lowered slightly, observing the goings on from under the rim of his helmet.

[[OCC: Absolutely fine. I think it needed to be moved along a bit anyhow. I think a number folks are quite busy at the moment due to the event being soon.]]

12. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo is at a loss to know what the shiny coins mean. Don't humans use those to buy things, usually? Could these be something the killer has dropped-- maybe a clue to where they had been? He just doesn't know enough about this place.

With a whistling sigh, he flies along with the rest of the group toward the restaurant. Maybe a good meal will help him think.

13. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice wasn't the type of girl that would sit and have others have fun, so instead of watching the race (which she told herself she will watch a hopeful recording later in bed) after she had her adventure. So Alice stepped out, waved goodbye to the other detectives and went around asking guests if they had seen the man in the picture. Most shook their heads, others didn't even understand her! She wondered if the ipadX had a language translator...she was used to riddle talk but not another language all together!

Unable to find him and feeling completely lost, she sat down on a bench and sighed. Moments later, in the sky she saw a flare and the crow detective almost getting hit so she ran towards there hoping she could help out. By the time she got there, they were on their way out to eat and talk about the investigation. Apparently Chandu had died :(. She followed them and wondered about the race winner...

OOC: Life is super busy lol...hopefully I didn't die...ALSO are the coins (can we still guess?) used for an arcade of some type?

14. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope follows the others as they head for the restaurant. She still didn't know anything about the coins, or what they could've been used for, but she pushed that thought back for now. She was happy they were finally getting something to eat. It had been a busy day so far and Vanellope wanted to take a small break. She also didn't realize how hungry she really was. When Scar mentioned meeting up with Ursula and the guest, she wondered if Ursula had found out anything that could help with the investigation. She really hoped so.

When they made it to the restaurant, Vanellope is a little shocked to see it empty. She probably should've expected that, since they were probably going to talk about the investigation so far. She could see Turbo eying the trophy, and rolled her eyes. She really hoped he didn't win. Vanellope glanced back at the group, and saw that Alice had made it back. At least nothing bad had happened to her. Vanellope waved at her, wondering where she could've been.

15. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am strolled into the restaurant and jumped on the nearest table while they waiting on the rest of the group to join them. They looked at the table and were happy to find a cream pitcher. They knocked it over and started drinking. It was hot inside the volcano and they has worked up quite a thirst.

Ooc: NJ turnpike closed @ exit7 we were caught in a 2hr delay. Still 14 hours of driving to go...

16. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo continued to sit at the table; he noticed Vanellope arrive at the restaurant, but he ignored her... he had to keep his anger under control and she would just infuriate him more. He also noticed the raven, Alice and Si and Am arrive too; the cats proceeded to knock over a pitcher, spilling the contents on the table. Turbo frowned; they were making HIS award dinner look messy! "Do you mind?" He scowled at them from across the table. "Show a little respect for the greatest racer in the world!" Turbo's ego was not suppressed at all; as King Candy it was perhaps a bit more under control (but not by much). Not one of these people had congratulated him on his EXCEPTIONAL driving skills in the race yet either!

17. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo feels a bit comforted when he enters the restaurant-- it's made to look like the inside of a volcano, and it reminds him just a little of the inside of the Forbidden Mountain. The dim cavern walls almost feel like home.

He flies over to the table where the others are gathering, and perches on the back of the chair that's next to Vanillagirl. He feels a bit safer near her than near either of the other racers. Then he notices the giant shiny cup on a table. That's the biggest shiny he's ever seen! Too big for him to make off with, though...

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire snaps back into focus when Scar announces that it's time for lunch. He had been so focused on the interactions between King Candy/Turbo and Doofenshmirtz that he hadn't realized that they hadn't eaten yet - and he's very curious about the race results. When he hears the meal will take place in Vulcania, he also realizes that was where Ursula took the unknown guest - and he's curious how that discussion went. When Cheshirw disappears and reappears inside the restaurant, he finds it deserted except for the cast members working, the other detectives, and the unknown guest, who still is talking with Ursula. He can see the trophy waiting for presentation and wonders how that will go.*

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar sees everyone settle down and then he walks to the front of the room. The volcanic steam is heavy in the room, but it is actually a mist to cool the guests on this hot day.Scar begins to speak and his tone of voice demands attention.*

[​IMG]

"I know a few of you have been more concerned about your silly race than you have been with this case. I know that you want to know who will win this trophy. BUT before I announce a winner we need to discuss the more serious problem of all these killings. I don't mind a death or two....I mean it's the Circle of Life afterall, but when the death is not for eating purposes then it is not needed. on top of that Ursula's freedom rest in our hands. Tokyo Disney authority is growing impatient."

*Scar pauses to let the detectives take in what he has said.*

"Now we don't have time to sit and order off a menu, so a meal has prepared for each of you based on your dietary needs. After we eat and talk ...then I will give this trophy to it's new owner...not before."

*Scar sits down to await his leg of zebra. he watches to see who is discussing the case and who is not.*

OOC* The person who has died has already been notified so they shouldn't post until their death is revealed.....Also the trivia is still open, feel free to take a second guess. I will give it a little more time before I answer the trivia within the game.

20. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo fumed; he was getting fed up of waiting for the results. But he didn't say anything about it as he was also interested in the case too. He was very intelligent after all, and wanted to solve it... this wasn't just bragging thoughts, Turbo was rather intelligent... after all he had taught himself code. The quicker they discussed the case, the quicker he'd know the results.

"I find it odd that the killer is targeting both characters and guests... its either two killers or somehow the guests are connected to the characters. Aha! Where the murdered characters are concerned... they are targeting those they deem unfit to be in this particular park. There's still the issue of this... eheh... secret society that the note mentioned too!" Turbo stated as his food arrived; his plate was loaded up with various candy treats, arranged in a very effective and impressive way, fit for a King no less. He was quite happy with this and started to eat in a distinguished manner as if he was still in King Candy form. "Annnnnnd... lets not forget we can't jump to conclusions too fast..." Turbo smiled disturbingly. "... until we know more about the second murder..."

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Cheshire looks over as Scar begins to speak. He shares the lion's concern with all of these deaths, although he privately suspects that Scar might be more preoccupied with Ursula's freedom than the murders, not that he would voice that. Right now, he's a bit leery of the pre-planned lunch that the restaurant cast should serve any moment.*

Chessie: 'Scar, as much as I'm sure we all appreciate you planning lunch for us in an attempt to save time, what assurances do we have that we won't end up having an old friend or two for lunch?'

22. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Although he doesn't entirely trust the candy king-- who seems to have transformed himself into a yellow-eyed person with a helmet (not that Diablo finds transformations alarming, as he's quite used to Mistress doing that)-- Diablo nods his head vigorously when the candy king says that the murder of both characters and guests is strange.

Catching Scar's eye, he points a wing in the direction of the octopus lady where she was supposed to be questioning the other guest.

"Caw? Caw caw?"

23. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am join the other detectives at the table after finishing their cream. The CM quickly serve them the freshest tuna sushi and rice wine. Si looks slyly at Am, while Am strolls over to the candy human. Am steps on the table on front of the bowl of candy. She looks directly at him and wonders out load "I wonder who won?". While the sugar human was distracted, Si dumped the entire bottle of rice wine in his dish.

Edited because cell phones are touchy

Ooc only 9 hrs until wdw

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  24. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Hearing Scar's commanding voice, Vanellope glances up at him. The mist around makes him look even more menacing than he already does. After talking a bit about the investigation and telling everyone that their dishes will arrive shortly, he sits back down and looks over the detectives. Vanellope didn't really have much to say. She pulls out her notepad and looks over the clues one last time. Suddenly, she hears Turbo's voice, explaining what he thinks about it so far. She does agree with what he says, although a little disdainfully. The bird, Diablo, who was perched next to her, starts cawing and pointing at something. Vanellope turns in the direction he is pointing, wondering what he sees.

25. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo blinked at Am, slightly curious as to why the cat was interested. "Well... me! Obviously!" He grinned, not noticing Si dump the wine in his food. Turbo continued to eat, noticing the candy did have an odd taste to it for some reason... but... it wasn't too bad... no. "Ohh... ummm... eheh..." The racer seemed to act a bit out of it all of a sudden as he continued to eat the now very alcoholic candy. "Sssscaarrr... I tink you *hic* need to tell... ehehehe... me the raaaccccceee... *hic* race... ressssultsssss..." Turbo slurred his words, beginning to get drunk as he continued to eat the candy, swaying slightly. "You know!" He suddenly said at random. "I could hack... *hic* any ssssystem... you need me to... Scaaaary Scar, *hic* I like candy! I'm... the King of Candy...!" He looked surprised for a moment. "What was in my food!? Ahhh! The King has been... *hic* drugged! Call Sour Bill!"

[[OOC: Thanks to Si and Am you also now have to deal with a drunk Turbo... wasn't expecting that. lol]]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013