MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice joined everyone at the table, happy to see familiar faces. She sat next to the candy girl who had waved at her when she returned. She didn’t realize people noticed her, but was glad that everyone tried to keep each other safe.

“You’re Vanellope, right?”

Vanellope nodded. “May I say how lovely your hair is,” Alice continued. “I wish mother would let me put candies on my hair, but she said a lady mustn’t do such things…..”Alice looked up and continued more to herself than to Vanellope, “but I suppose a lady can do any single thing she wants.”

Just then she heard the mysterious man who sounded like the king candy guy talk about the second murder and wondered out loud: Has anyone noticed that there is a pattern? It seems to be one of Disney’s protagonists (read: characters) followed by a guest at the park. Is there any relationship between the two?

Her food was placed before her and she was delighted to eat dinner. She hadn’t realized how awfully hungry she was because of all the excitement of TRYING to find something!

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: I'm going to have to sign off now... will probably miss the posting of the race results. I'll try catch up when I'm online again.

3. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Apparently Scar doesn't answer because the food starts arriving at that moment. One of the cast members walks out and presents a plate of beautifully prepared salmon sashimi, a side of rice, and a cup of hot tea in front of the grinning Cat before cautiously walking away. Cheshire barely notices; he's more interested in King Candy, who now is under the influence of his altered candy, courtesy of Si and Am. He grins at the two cats and then at Scar, wondering how he'll take this latest development.*

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula sat the guest down, she weighed in heavily how she wanted to approach this. As they ordered off the menu, the still confused Wally asked when he xould leave so he could meet his niece. Well that explained his relation to the girl. Pulling out two photos, the one from the carousel and the one forom the alter. Suddenly from the other room, the group of detectives heard a loud scream of anguish...

OOC-I've been really busy with work so want to apologize for not being active. My computer is also in the shop at the moment so having to type with a phone is severely limited...

5. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Before Vanellope can see what the bird is pointing at, she hears Alice sit down next to her and address her. She turns around and starts talking to Alice. Vanellope was happy that she had made some friends among the other detectives. Before she knows it, their food arrives and is placed in front of them. Vanellope begins to eat, happy to finally have some food and completely forgetting about what Diablo was pointing at. Suddenly, Vanellope hears a loud scream, coming from the other room. She glances at the others, a look of worry in her eyes.

6. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee was carried off to lunch by King Candy. Cri-kee thought about all the evidences and clues surrounding the case, but he could not tell how they connected. The detectives got to the tables, and Cri-kee jumped off King Candy and sat beside him. Cri-kee had grown fond of King Candy and his counterpart Turbo. As King Candy griped about no one cheering, Cri-kee hopped in front of him and did a few somersaults to show support.

Cri-kee hears Scar's announcement and listens to each of the detectives talk about the case. The food that was brought to Cri-kee was rice, tea, and soup. Cri-kee eats the rice and the soup, and hops into the tea for a much needed soothing bath. The temperature was perfect for Cri-kee; not too hot, not too cold. Cri-kee starts to close his eyes when he hears Diablo cawing. He opens his eyes and looks towards the direction Diablo was pointing to. Seconds later, a loud scream was heard coming from the other room. Everyone stops and stares at the direction of the loud yell.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  7. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar stands up and is getting ready to present the racing trophy*

"Candy man come to the front....doofus come to the front...oh and ...."

* Suddenly there is a scream from the VIP room nearby. Scar recognizes his Ursula's voice.*

"Everyone forget the trophy for now. That is my love in trouble."

*Scar leaves the others behind....rushing to the room he is surprised to see.....*

8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo had been very appreciative of Cri-kee's support in his race. At least he had one friend here! But right now the influence of the alcohol was making him act a little odd... well he always acted a bit odd. He swaggered up to the front, making sure to take Cri-kee with him, when Scar had asked him to approach; "I bet... *hic* you drugged me... Dooooof..." He mumbled. "You're... jealous! Aha! Of my incredible good looks!" Turbo giggled, and then looked at the trophy. "And that *hic* is mine! Turbo-tastic!" He was about to make a grab for it when he heard the scream. "Ahh! Wha... what was that...?" He looked around, trying to combat the alcohol's effects. "Cri-kee... I think, eheh... somebody needs... assistance..."

9. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee feels himself being grabbed and lifted from his tea bath. He sees King Candy looking all wobbly and acting different. King Candy starts swinging his arms around, causing Cri-kee to get dizzy. He sees King Candy grabbing the alcohol-tainted candy from his plate and throwing it at the other detectives yelling "Have some *hic* candy!" Cri-kee sees the candy stuck on Alice's hair, the candy hitting Vanellope in the face, and the candy stuck on Si & Am's fur.

Cri-kee pries himself out of King Candy's grasp and hops to the floor. He gave King Candy a look of concern. Cri-kee motions to King Candy to drink some of his tea and to eat some of his rice to hopefully counteract the alcohol. and he starts hopping after Scar.

10. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am survey their handywork with pride. The candy human is becoming one of their favorite play toys. They hear a scream from the other room. Si looks at Am, and silently questions which would be more fun. Am starts to head to the back room, Si slowly follows keeping an eye on the candy human.

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo noticed Cri-kee motioning toward his tea to assist with his current drunkenness; the racer sat down again as a few of the others went to check out the scream. He knew he'd have to sort out his current state of mind before he could concentrate on the case... let alone the race results! Turbo partook of the tea and food for a moment and tried to regain his senses.

Out of all the people here only Cri-kee had tried to assist him with this; Hmph! And some of them consider themselves protagonists... Turbo thought to himself; well he trusted one of them now, and that was it. I will have to make Cri-kee a member of my royal court! He nodded to himself, taking another sip of the tea... and remembered he somehow had to get his King Candy code switched on again. He was surprised the drunkenness wasn't effecting his code glitching... who had really tainted his candy? "Wait... those cats! Aha! Them!" Turbo said seemingly randomly.

12. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope gasps in surprise as some candy hit her right in the face. She knew only one person who threw candy at people. She turns around angrily, ready to snap at Turbo, when she notices him acting a little... weird. Well, a little weirder than normal. He acted like what the adults called drunk. She couldn't help but giggle at how silly he was acting. "Bet he'll be pretty embarrassed when he comes to his senses," she snickered.

Vanellope turns back around and follows the others into the room the scream came from.

13. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Just as Diablo is trying to ask about the octopus lady and the guest she was talking to, a piercing scream comes from that direction. When Scar stops in mid-speech and hurries that way, Diablo loses no time following (good thing he's at least eaten a few messy mouthfuls of his lunch of raw fish.) He's frankly afraid of what they might find now...

14. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*The waiters have brought out their food, well several platters of food for herself, as Ursula finished wrapping up the guest's account of the events leading up to the death of his niece. Mind you, the person in question currently had a calm and collective demeanor, nothing at all what how he was the moment he found out his niece was dead. Sure the CM's bringing out the food were startled too, but after manipulating the guest with her amulet, she had him tell the CM's he had just stubbed his toe. So far all she really found out was his niece and grandmother were visiting Wally, an expatriate who lived in Tokyo the past 15 years, and that prior to her death she had gone to grab an outfit for her shellie mae bear. They had been waiting near the entrance to Vulcania before lunch but had figured the race had possibly kept the niece from the meet up point.

Just then Scar hurried into the room, knocking over the table and its contents onto the floor and the guest from his seat.
    "Are you okay Ursula..."

15. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire was casually sipping from his tea when Scar walks over to present the trophy for the race. More intrigued than he lets on, he pays very close attention without letting on; he's sure that the reaction will be quite good. In the meantime, he gives the sashimi and rice another glance and decides that it's probably safe. He just had picked up his chopsticks to sample it when a scream tears through the room and Scar instructs everyone to see what it's about since it concerns Ursula. Setting his chopsticks down, Cheshire follows the detectives over, where he sees ... *

16. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo noticed everyone seemed to have it under control now... he hoped that all would be explained by Scar eventually anyhow. "Tell meeeee what happens Scaaar..." He continued trying to sober himself up for when the case and the race were discussed. "The... case... and the race! Aha!" He grinned, still swaying a bit. But then Turbo had an idea... perhaps he could just get rid of the alcohol's effect via the code?

He got a glazed over stare going on as he checked through his programming, trying to find the alcohol which now would have converted to code after he consumed it. "Where are you... there!" Turbo giggled when he found the offending lines of code causing him to act drunk, and quickly deleted them; causing him to return to his normal state of mind... if you could call it normal. And now he was embarrassed. "Aha...hahahaha... urgh... that wasn't fun!" He shot a glare at everyone else... well except Cri-kee of course.

17. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Rushing into the room Scar knocks over the table and Ursula's dining companion.*

"Are you okay Ursula? I heard you scream and came as fast as I could. What has startled you so badly?"

*Scar looks on the floor at the mess of not only the guests fried rice and chili shrimp, but also the tray that was brought out for Ursula. He now understands what has upset his fellow villain.*

"Everyone stop!! Watch where you step....All of Vulcania has now become a crime scene."

*Scar doesn't have to look long to understand a fellow feline....though one he never cared for....has died. There in the mess is Marie's body. She has been skinned from her shoulders down. By the expression of agony on her dead face she was most likely skinned alive.*

18. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo; now sober, walked over to find out what was going on, he was getting so fed up with having to wait for the race results, and was about to say something when he saw Marie dead and skinned! He was rather surprised; this kind of scene only happened in the really violent video games in the arcade... and knowing this was not graphics or a character that could regenerate was slightly disturbing. But... Turbo wasn't a guy who was easily disturbed.

"Ohh! That's a mess..." He muttered, taking his notebook out and writing down the latest development in the case. "Another one of us no less... ahaahaha! I wonder who's next to be murdered...?" He glanced at Vanellope for a second before turning his attention back to the scene.

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC* Marie's death was the post count death....two pieces of info are still out there to be revealed ....also if no one has guessed the trivia by tonight (a murder game first) then I will reveal it.

20. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

After arriving in the room the scream came from, Vanellope sees Scar looking at food that has been spilled on the floor. Before she can get a good look at it, Scar yells for everyone to watch their step and that the restaurant has now become a crime scene. Vanellope walks over to the spilled food carefully to see what has happened. Immediately, she wishes she hasn't. Laying in the mess is the skinned body of Marie, the little kitten detective. Vanellope turns away from the body, trying to get the image out of her head. She's never seen anything that disturbing, even when she visits Hero's Duty.

When she's a little more calm, Vanellope pulls out her notepad and writes down how Marie was killed. Maybe that would help determine the killer. Vanellope notices Turbo glance at her after wondering who was going to be next. Not really in the mood to say anything, Vanellope just sticks her tongue out at him.

21. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula is broken out of her stupor, Scar finds one of the platters contained a skinned feline, revealing the carcass as Marie. She sighed shaking her head, not that she liked the kitten but she was still a detective all the same. Looking down at the mess, she noticed a small note folded. Picking it up, she read aloud to no one in particular..

TELL YOUR GROUP TO BACK OFF NOW OR YOU WILL ALL DIE AND THIS IS HOW I'M ANGRY STILL AND CAN'T BE STOPPED ATLEAST NOT BY A GROUP OF RENT A COPS

Well, another murder and another angry note. Now what to do with that guest she still had under her spell...

OOC: 2nd guess, those are alcohol vouchers. At the Yucatan base camp, when you order beer, they will give you those to redeem at the appropriate stand. Interestingly Indiana Jones holy grail theme...

22. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice ran over as quickly as her feet took her to the the VIP room where Ursula had just screamed. She didn't know how to explain it but she had a horrible feeling about the scream. As she made her way to the room she pulled the candies that landed on her hair off (and with it a bunch of hair) and made a mental note to not put opened and sticky candies in her hair. As she arrived everyone had noticed that Marie had been skinned.

She fell to her knees and began to cry. She was such a sweet kitty cat and she didn't deserve death, much less one like that. In her moment of tears, Alice promised herself that she will find who was behind this and make sure justice was served.

23. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC ur answer is correct... Those coins are indeed vouchers for alchohal at the Yucatan Base Camp restaurant. U purchase them at the counter and then take them over to a different area to receive your beer. Feel free to ask ur question before the time limit. I will answer within the game.

24. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo follows the group into the room and pulls up suddenly as he sees the mess on the floor. Scar warns them that this is a crime scene, and then he notices the white kitten... dead in a most gruesome and horrible way. Just like the tiger cub. Someone here has something against felines?

25. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo rolled his eyes at Vanellope's reaction; turning his attention back to the case. He listened carefully as Ursula read out the note... now this murderer was getting serious. "Hah! Another note! Well... I do believe I mentioned he or she didn't want us here... eheh... this game is getting interesting!" Turbo grinned but then noticed Alice crying about the kitten. "Oh, there there... I'm sure she didn't suffer..." He looked back at the sorry state Marie was in. "...much..." Turbo frowned; this murderer sure had a lot of rage toward them... and outsiders in general. He wasn't scared though... if whoever it was came after him; he was more than capable of defending himself... he'd just transform into his Cy-Bug form and rip the murderer apart with his claws. Turbo grinned sadistically at this thought.