MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Cheshire looks over as Scar announces this scene completed as, unfortunately, there's another place they need to investigate. Besides, they've found everything they're going to find, thanks to Alice and Ursula. Cheshire nods in compliance as Scar asks him to close up the restaurant and wait for DFI to pick up poor Marie's body before joining them at the Tower of Terror. Cheshire is reaching into the bag for his crime scene tape as everyone leaves for the Tower.*

2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Turbo was still sitting in his car outside the tower; he thought this was a good time to try and get his King Candy code switched on again while the others were still walking to the ride. Taking out the Ipad he put it on the dashboard. "I think I know how to get better access to my code. Yes. I need a code room to fully access is; aha! So I will use this Ipad to create a temporary code room and get my King Candy code switched. Eheh!" He explained with a giggle; guessing Cri-kee was listening.

"Now! I'm going to enter this device, just like how I would reenter my game, so... aha! I suggest you don't let anyone go near it while I hack! Cri-kee! Protect the Ipad!" Turbo hissed; his code suddenly appeared and then was gone completely. In fact he had disappeared too! Soon though he appeared on the Ipad's screen, strangely enough in 8-bit form despite the Ipad's display capabilities, like this;

[​IMG]

He found the coding of this device quite different from video games... but he had taught himself many types of programming just in case he had to take over something more than a video game... not to mention... he was technically a computer virus now. "Aha! Now... lets sort this out!" His voice came from the device and his sprite disappeared; the screen blipped a few times and then displayed lines and lines of binary as he set about using its system to get his code back in order.

[[OOC: I thought this would be a good time to get Turbo back to King Candy while he's waiting for the others to arrive.]]

3. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee looks at his notes when King Candy picked the trophy up and took it to his car. He wondered about how he was getting to the Tower of Terror, but King Candy gave him the answer. Cri-kee is placed on top of King Candy's helmet, and he listens to King Candy. Cri-kee agreed to the fact that someone was out there waiting to kill each of the detectives. He was thinking of the possibility of being the next victim himself. Cri-kee shooked the scary thought out of his head and saw that they had already arrived at the Tower of Terror.

His eyes widen as he gazes at the Tower of Terror. He had never seen such a tall building, other than the emperor of China's palace. King Candy tells him to watch over his IpadX while he changes some codes. As King Candy disappears, he sees King Candy in the IpadX. He thinks it is interesting to see him behind the screen. Cri-kee stares at the screen when it is swooped away by Alice. Cri-kee watches in horror as she tinkers with the IpadX. He waves his arms to try to get her attention, but it was no use. She finally sets the IpadX back. Cri-kee looks at the screen to see King Candy with a new look. Cri-kee, fearing that King Candy will blame him, writes a note stating what Alice has done and places it on the IpadX. Cri-kee then hops into the trophy and hides.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice was about to return the rude comments to the king candy racer but Scar got a call about another crime scene. So many people were dying…..she wondered who could be next. Who wasn’t here? Was it a guest or a protagonist?

She decided to be a lady and get the clue and walk it over to the DFI lab. She was on her way out when she noticed out of the corner of her eye that the king candy racer guy went into his Ipad X. She quickly grabbed the Ipad X away from the cricket – who didn’t put much of a fight – and began playing with the machine.

“The funny thing,” she said to the screen, “about kids my age is that we know a lot more about games and computers than people expect.” She began seeing the code display on the screen and guessed that he was trying to change back to his king form so she started deleting and writing some parts.

“Hm….let’s invert your colors, give you a pretty little dress, a little shorter actually, and now add a big bow. Wow, this is adorable….” Alice continued editing the code while the king candy was unaware. She knew that he could simply change back in a matter of seconds when he came out of the Ipad X but it wouldn’t hurt to have a little fun with him.

After finishing her masterpiece, Alice skipped her way to DFI Lab to hand in the clue, wishing she could be there when everyone laughs at the king candy and his new royal attire.

5. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

The Ipad just sat there on the dashboard of King Candy's car; the binary code still displayed, every so often it seemed to change dramatically. Inside the device Turbo had created a temporary code room and was using it to better access his code. As he opened the code node box he started looking through his programming to find out what was going on. Unfortunately he found out the reason for his recent glitching was in fact the Cy-Bug programming interfering with his other code lines... making his forms unstable. Turbo frowned; he couldn't sort that out right now, it would take too long and take all his coding knowledge to try and sort out... after all he did not want to get rid of his Cy-Bug form... it was... useful.

The crazed video game character instead brought forth his King Candy code, switching it to make it online again. Turbo once again transformed into King Candy and he giggled; he was the King of Sugar Rush again! "Success!" But as he was closing the code node he did not notice that Alice outside had messed with the Ipad; and unfortunately he appeared again outside... as King Candy... but... wearing... a dress... and his colours had been inverted! "AHHHHHHH!" He yelled in surprise. "Wha... I put it back PERFECTLY! Why... am I wearing... a... a... DRESS!? Aha!"

6. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo arrives at the Tower just in time to see the little blonde girl toss one of the iPads back into the candy-king's car. There doesn't seem to be anyone else around... maybe he can take a look at it and refresh his memory on the case notes?

He lands on the headrest of the car and peers at the screen. These aren't case notes... this is... this is... a little moving image the king? In a dress? Diablo cocks his head. What is going on?

Very faintly he hears a chirping sound from elsewhere in the car. He flutters over to perch on the edge of the big shiny cup, and finds the cricket, looking awfully nervous. Ah... the little girl must have done this, and the cricket is afraid of being blamed. Diablo can't bend down into the narrow cup and reach Cri-Kee, but he turns to offer his tail, clicking to see if the little cricket wants a ride inside to join the others.

7. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Cri-kee trembles at the thought of King Candy blaming him for the new look. He opens his eyes to see feathers coming from the top of the trophy. He sees Diablo perched on the trophy. It seems that he is offering Cri-kee a ride. Cri-kee decides to hop onto Diablo's tail. Not only will he get a good view of the tower, but he would be able to be unreachable from a possible retaliation from King Candy. He holds onto Diablo and waits for Diablo to fly.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  8. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy seethed; somebody had messed with his code while he was in the Ipad... HIS CODE... no one... messes with his code except HIM! He looked at the dress... whoever it was wasn't very good at programming; it was a bit glitchy. He then looked to where Cri-kee would be but the raven had flown off with him... had Cri-kee done this? Why... why would he? "Traitor!" King Candy yelled. "This is treason! Aha! I thought you were my friend... but nooooo... of course not; you act all nice and then HAH, try to embarrass me...!" In all honesty King Candy was quite sad that the cricket would try to mess with his code when he had trusted him... of course King Candy did not stop to think that he often manipulated people. "I was going to make you a member of my royal court! Now I'll... I'LL HAVE YOU THROWN IN THE FUNGEON! AND HAVE SOUR BILL TALK TO YOU... FOR HOURS!" He said in a rage; but guessed they wouldn't be landing any time soon. The King sighed and quickly accessed his code to change himself back to normal.

[[OOC: Ohhh nooooo! I hope they become friends again... poor King Candy needs at least one ally here! lol]]

9. AgentR

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Diablo takes flight, and he holds on tight. Cri-kee looks down and sees King Candy in the dress. He hears King Candy yelling at him from down on the ground. Cri-kee's eyes start to get watery as he hears King Candy's words. He had hoped that King Candy would notice the note next to his IpadX. I have to focus on this mission. In time, I will know if he was truly my friend... Cri-kee wipes his eyes with his antennas and sighs. He sees Diablo looking at him with what appears to be a concerned look. Cri-kee grins and nods to Diablo reassuringly. Diablo nods and continues to fly around the tower. Cri-kee makes a mental note on the physical look of the tower.

10. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar and Ursula make their way over to Hightower Hotel. They see that wanna be kings car parked out front and the trunk is popped open. Scar turns to Ursula..."Just a minute love... There is something that is bothering me."

* Scar walks over and sees the trophy in the trunk. He reaches in and removes the paper nameplate that Crikee had placed there. Now King Candys name is nowhere to be seen.
    Scar then rejoins Ursula and they enter the lobby of the Tower of Terror.*

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy went back to his car before going into the tower, he hadn't noticed Scar take his name off the trophy due to his raging a moment ago; he picked up the Ipad and noticed a note that had fallen on to the driver's seat... which actually doubled up as his throne. The King quickly skimmed its contents and his eyes widened... Cri-kee had not been the one who messed with his code! It had been that Alice person! King Candy slammed his fist on the dashboard in anger; it was her fault he shouted at the only character here that actually seemed to like him! Well she just made the list of enemies... along with Vanellope and Doof-whatever! He looked up to find Cri-kee but found that they had flown away now... King Candy looked down, quite sad about all this. Hopefully he'd get a chance to talk to him in the tower.

He then noticed a few of the others already entered the tower and quickly followed. At least now his outfit was back to normal! King Candy regained his composure and smiled. "Well! Shall we continue? Aha!" He asked cheerfully to everyone present as he entered the lobby; settling back into his Kingly role again.

[​IMG]

12. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope looked up at the large, foreboding tower. In a way, it made her think of the tower from Hero's Duty-just, a lot smaller and without all the cy-bugs. She glanced over to see Scar take off the paper that Cri-kee had put over the trophy, then head inside the building. Vanellope followed, wondering what they were going to find. I really hope it's not another body, she thinks.

On their way over, Vanellope thought she could hear Turbo yelling, and was hoping she'd come across something funny. She was a little disappointed when nothing was out of the ordinary, other than the fact that Turbo was now King Candy again.

13. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Once she finished dropping of the clue at the DFI laboratory, Alice made her way to the Tower of Terror attraction. She thought about what she did to the king candy guy, who Alice found out through reading his code, is actually named King Candy, and almost regretted editing his code but that thought quickly passed from her mind.

Yes they were all there to help out the investigation, but I guess they didn’t have to like one another. She saw several investigators make their way into the tower, including the now back to normal attire King Candy. She shone a bright smile, as big as Cheshire Cat, as she walked passed him. King Candy glared at Alice with so much hatred in his eyes but she didn’t care. She had been through the looking glass and back more than once, had survived several of the Queen of Heart’s beheadings and she could never forget fighting that nasty Jabberwocky. King Candy? He and his self-made title were nothing compared to Wonderland.

OOC: I hope you don't think I'm picking on you! You make King Candy so hate-able (it's a good thing as he's a villain!) that I can't help it. Also I never got to say LOL at your comments towards Alice. Let's keep at it? (; Hopefully you'll keep your friendship with Cri-kee!

14. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc I can't do much until I get home to my PC and am able to post pictures of the incredible Tower of Terror.

15. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Back at Vulcania, DFI has just arrived and taken away Marie's body to the lab for processing. Cheshire thanks them and closing up the restaurant, he disappears and reappears in time to see King Candy reappear from inside his iPad wearing ... a dress with inverted colors briefly ... before fixing his code and returning it back to normal. Laughing at King Candy losing it and incorrectly accusing Cri-kee of manipulating the code - the Cat is sure that the cricket had nothing to do with it.*

Chessie (in a passing comment to King Candy): 'For someone who's as manipulative as you attempt to be, it's remarkable you aren't more observant. If you'd spend half as much time observing people as you do on your fashion sense, you'd realize that Cri-kee wasn't responsible for your fashion statement.'

*Still grinning in a manner that means everything and nothing, Cheshire joins the other detectives in entering the attraction.*

16. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am stroll with the others to the tower of terror. They walked slowly tails low as they were sad about their friend. They were starting to not like this place. Sure there was a lot of fish around, but all the felines seemed to be victims. They wonder if this was all caused by a dog? Deep in thought they didn't realize they had reached the tower of terrod until thd entire grohp stopped.

Ooc: made the 22 hour drive and did the keys to the kingdom tour

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

17. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*Detectives are making their way into the attraction and Scar is surprised to see how large the lobby area actually is. Everytime he has been in here before the crowds of guests have made it seem small.*
    [​IMG]

*All around the lobby walls are pictures of Harrison Hightower on his global adventures and explorations. Behind the desk is a certificate of membership showing his membership in the Disney Society of Explorers and Adventurers. It is beside the most famous picture of Harrison Hightower next to the tribal chief and Shiriki Utundu....the cursed idol that is said to have caused Harrison Hiightowers disappearance.*

[​IMG]

"Everyone keep looking."

18. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC I decided to answer diectly instead of working it into the game......No the Killer did not debut before what is called the Disney Animation Renaissance

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]
    *Underneath the largest mural in the room, Scar spots an elevator shaft that has been closed off. The reason is quite obvious....an elevator has crashed into the lobby floor.

[​IMG]

*There crushed below the weight of the fallen elevato lie not one,,not two ,, But three victims*

"I was beginning to wander what had happened to those red headed triplets.....and now I certainly have my answer."

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOc Ok I am off for tonight....so sleepy

21. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: Keys to the Kingdom tour is great, I took it as a CM but it was almost a repeat of the Magic Kingdom/Main Street orientation. The Utilidor/pin displays must have been cool though...

22. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy glared at Alice when she walked by him; he kept his cool but made a mental note that he would have to dispose of her along with Vanellope and Doof-whatever at some point. "Watch your back..." He said in a menacing tone, he was a King and would NOT be treated this way! Glancing around he noticed Cri-kee wasn't here yet. The Cheshire Cat suddenly went by and commented, of which King Candy frowned.

"If you knew anything about programming; you'd know its not that simple," He muttered; Cheshire was starting to get on his nerves too. "And... eheheh... my fashion sense in impeccable..." King Candy didn't comment on the manipulative statement; he could get what he wanted very easily, and didn't have to explain how simple he found it to get people to trust him to that floating furball. Its just this particular bunch of people were really getting him angry... and not to mention his Cy-Bug programming was interfering with his regular code at the moment.

Oh yes... he would just LOVE to transform right now and rip them all apart.. then they wouldn't be so smug. But his attention was brought back to the case when he saw the elevator had fallen. "Oh no! What happened here?" King Candy felt quite upset that they had been killed, he had only given them some candy yesterday. "Urgh... now if only the elevator had fallen on Vanellope and Alice..." He sighed; actually sounding quite sad.

[[OOC: @PinHunters: The main question is... am I playing him okay? lol! :D No and that's fine, its quite fun to write him getting annoyed with everyone. Hehe.]]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  23. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

As soon as she entered the tower, Vanellope decided that she didn't like it. Something just didn't feel right in here. She tried to shrug the feeling off in case it distracted her from the investigation. After looking at a few of the pictures, she heard Scar say something, but she wasn't exactly listening. Vanellope walks over to where Scar was and saw that the elevator had crashed into the floor. At first, Vanellope thought that was the only thing wrong, but as she got a little closer look, she saw a flash of red hair underneath the elevator. It was the triplets, whom she'd grown to like. Vanellope was starting to get mad. Whatever happened to the killer once they caught them would be too good for them.

24. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am walk up to the elevator with the rest of the group. They see the group of small tail pulling humans. They had a lot of possibilities for mayham, but hadn't been a problem. Now they never would be. At least this one wasn't a feline.

Ooc the pin display was awesome, it was al I could do not to grab my camera and take a picture

25. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

After circling the tower a couple of times so that Cri-Kee can get a good drawing of the place in his notes, Diablo swoops down and heads for the lobby. He clicks reassuringly; surely no one could think this little bug would cause any harm, and anyway, it was just a bit of fun, right?

He lands in the spacious lobby with the rest of the detectives, eyeing the candy king, who looks a bit more contrite now, and eyeing the cats, who for once don't look as if they're about to eat him and Cri-Kee. Then he steps forward to see what everyone else is looking at. There's an opening in the wall, with... oh, it's one of those boxes that lift people up and down. Except it seems to be smashed. And... oh dear. Someone with red hair seems to have been smashed with it. Several someones, in fact...