MURDER MANIA in Tokyo Disney SEA the GAME begins.

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by tokyodisneydad, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

As she found herself in a flurry of tourist singing to them outside the Tower of Terror, Belle in a most unusual way finally found herself met up with her detective team once again.

"You! Yes, you! Aha! Watch out for that scientist on the rampage!"

Belle looked over at King Candy and then up to where his highness was ecstatically gesturing. She turned and her eyes were finally open to the chaos surrounding her as Doof had some how become a giant.

"What the -"- Belle could not help shouting at the sight in astonishment- some tourist still taking pictures of her while others excitedly took pictures of the scientist- thinking it was all part of a show and adaptation of Godzilla.

Belle quickly ushered tourist away from the scientist and looked up at Doof bewildered and wondering if this was just the work of one of his inventions.

"Aha, well miss! Where have you been?" King Candy said casually admist the chaos as Belle found himself next to him.

Belle looked over at him almost blankly. Where did she begin?

When they had found Poor Jim Hawkins' body, she had to take a moment for air outside- it was so much to take in that once again detectives were being targeted- and he was such a nice young man as well. When she had gathered herself and was ready to head back with the group... She couldn't find where everyone had gone.

And all since then she had vainly been trying to find them. She thought it would be simple enough to just follow where a crime scene was, but the security was quick to keep as much as possible from the public's notice and treated belle like a guest when she asked questions even though she insisted she was on the investigating team!

And then through it all she was fielding phone calls from Mrs. Potts who was lamenting Chip's refusing to go to school and how she feared he was becoming more rebellious as his teen years were approaching. Belle tried to calm Mrs. Potts and gently note it as normal behavior especially considering he didn't have a normal childhood....

"Aha, miss, did you even hear me?"

Belle snapped back to reality at King Candy's question, insult in his tone at her appearing to ignore him.

"Yes I'm sorry- I just ended up getting lost," Belle said, deciding to make a long story a short one. She nodded graciously at him, "Thank you so much for helping me not only find you but escape the scientist's latest mishap. Dare I ask what I missed?"

"Aha, yes well a lot for sure and most of it gruesome!" King Candy laughed, twirling his cane giddily. "Let's see- Marie was killed, and a random guest - And the zany brave triplets are no longer with us- not like you were no longer with us but really no longer with us... Oh and most important of all, Crickee and I won a race! Aha, isn't that exciting?"

Belle's face paled at King Candy's rambling synopsis. Maybe she should have stayed lost after all...

OOC: I hope you don't mind me borrowing King Candy, Lady Dobbins! And yes! I will definitely try to get Belle back in the swing of things with the others now that i have time to post again! I hope I didn't go off too much in trying to explain Belle's whereabouts => and if I at all contradicted anything that has happened, please feel free to correct me!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. Happy Haunt

Happy Haunt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

"Yes, its been quite a day..." King Candy finished explaining his run down of the day's events to Belle, she seemed to grow a little pale at hearing it. He handed her some candy; after all she was not on his current enemies list. "There, there... that should make you feel better about the current situation," He smiled quite kindly; also realizing that she was the only one of their group to have not seen him in his true Turbo form a little while ago. King Candy looked back toward the rampaging Doof-whatever and the tourists either finding the situation rather interesting or running away and screaming. "Eheheh... I would try and stop him myself..." He muttered, looking at his cuffs and straightening them. "But my Cy-Bug form is unpredictable, aha! Sometimes its not easy to control its virus protocol you know..." King Candy guessed Belle had no idea what he was going on about; but he did like the sound of his own voice... so rambling on was a pastime of his.

It was now though that he received a message about the fire and more information on the case. "Oh my! Looks like we are needed over at the Little Mermaid ride... or whatever it is... is it a ride? Aha!"

[[OOC: Would of replied sooner but I was watching Wreck-it Ralph! lol! And that's fine! Glad you managed to get back to posting! :)]]

3. PinHunters

PinHunters Active Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Alice steps out of the ride and laughs at the silly faces everyone made. She really enjoyed this ride, although she didn’t find any clues. Once they were exiting, she noticed that yet another investigator had used more of her cakes.

Did they not realize that coming up with these potions, powders and cakes was no easy matter? Had none of them heard of Wonderland and how deadly it can be? She had thought that these items will aid her in the investigation, but they seemed to be hindering everyone with more and more distractions.
    Just then, half in thought, Alice received a text from Scar, commanding her to get the scientist down to his rightful size. But how could she? She was just a girl after all.

She looked around and wondered what she can do to get the shrinking cake into the scientist mouth; it was then that she noticed Vanellope exiting and jumping for joy because the Tower of Terror ride was so much fun.
    “Vanellope,” she yelled. “I need your help.” Alice quickly explained the plan to Vanellope. She took out her small little box with even smaller vials of potions, powders and cakes and took the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] one from the right.

She ran over to one of Doofenshmirtz’s legs and blew her powder at him, causing the leg to move extremely slowly. She then ran to the next and did the same thing. Now she gave Vanellope enough cake to shrink him down to his normal size. “Now put this in your pocket, throw it in his mouth when you have the chance.” Then she handed the vial of powder to Vanellope and hoped for the best.

“Use it wisely. It’s the only one I have left and it will slow down anything it lands on. I assume he will try to hit you with his arms, but you can slow them down, climb and race to his mouth. You can do it. I believe in you!”

With that Vanellope ran toward Doofenshmirtz’s leg and began her journey to his mouth…

OOC: I hope you don't mind that I gave you the job, Vanellope is such a good climber in the movie that you just had to climb up there :) do some flips while you're climbing lol. also YAY BELLE is back!

4. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

After hearing the commotion and running out to see what it was, Vanellope wasn't too surprised that Dr. Doof was now giant sized. Especially considering how many people have grown today. When she sees Belle, Vanellope waves at her excitedly, glad to see that she's okay. Because of all the commotion and the fact that she just got off a really fun ride, Vanellope could barely control herself. She almost didn't hear when Alice called to her about a plan to shrink Dr. Doof down to normal size. After Alice was done explaining the plan, Vanellope's eyes lit up. Now THIS was going to be fun. "Don't worry, you can count on me!" Vanellope took the cake and powder from Alice, and ran towards Dr. Doof's legs.

When she reached him, she grabbed on to his pants leg and began climbing up his leg. She wondered if her glitching ability would work in the real world. King Candy glitched around a lot earlier, so maybe she could too. His was because he was technically two different people though. Before she could try it, she felt something hit the area around her. Dr. Doof, who had seen her and thought she was a small bug, began slapping his leg to try and get her off. She began scrambling up his leg, not wanting to get hit by his hand. She then got an idea that would help her get closer to his mouth quicker. The next time his hand hit, she quickly jumped towards it and managed to grab on to his sleeve. Dr. Doof starts shaking his hand around, trying to sling her off. Vanellope hung on tight and started making her way up his sleeve. Because she had to hang on or else get slung off, she wasn't able to grab the powder Alice had given her. "We're... trying to... help... you... silly giant!" she tries shouting, but she doesn't think Dr. Doof heard.

Suddenly, his arm stopped moving and he started slapping it with his other hand. This'll be a good opportunity to use that powder, Vanellope thinks. The next time his hand hits, Vanellope takes the powder and blows it on both arms, slowing them down. Before she reaches his shoulder, Dr. Doof tries to stop her one more time, clenching his hand into a fist and bringing it down on his arm. Vanellope jumps backwards, avoiding it. "Missed me!" she shouts up at Doof.

She gets a running start and jumps to the top of his fist before he can bring it up. Just to show off, when she reaches to top of his fist, she flips upside down and does a short handstand, then flips back over and lands on her feet on the other side of his fist. When she reaches his shoulder, she decides to see if her glitching ability will work. Otherwise it'll be really hard to reach his mouth. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Then, before Dr. Doof can bring his hand down again, she jumps as close to his mouth as possible. She focuses all her concentration on using her ability, then... glitches up towards his mouth. Smiling, she takes out the cake and throws it at him. "Winner!" she shouts, after seeing the cake disappear down Dr. Doof's throat.

As she falls, she grabs on to his sleeve and swings off it, doing a small flip in the air and sliding down his pants leg. She tumbles to the ground, laughing. She hasn't has this much fun since trying to get the medal before Ralph did. She looks at Alice and gives her a thumbs up. She's also happy to know that she can use her ability in the real world, it just takes a lot more concentration.

OOC: I don't mind at all :D. That was a fun scene to write! Hope I did a good job :).

5. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle was still trying to process King Candy's rundown when the King handed her a handful of candy. "There, there... that should make you feel better about the current situation," he remarked with a kind smile. Belle looked down at the candy and smiled back weakly at King Candy. While candy wasn't exactly the first solution that came to her mind, it was the thought that counts.

Belle absentmindedly pocketed the candy and looked toward the current crisis. She heard King Candy muttering aside her about Doof and something about bugs, but she was still trying to wrap her head not only around everything she missed, but how to handle the current situation of the giant scientist who didn't seem to be in a good mood. She caught sight of Vanellope exiting the ride and waving at her and Belle smiled back and returned the greeting. Her ears tuned back into what the King was saying though after he received a message about their being needed elsewhere.

"What are we going to do about our giant scientist though?" Belle sighed almost helplessly, looking back towards Doof. She was relieved when she saw that Alice was working on the case along with Vannelope. She watched the two resourceful detectives use some of Alice's Wonderland pastries to shrink the doctor back to size and clapped to commend them for their work as the surrounding tourists joined in the clapping.

OOC: Thanks guys!! I'm so glad to be back and glad Ursula made it easy to jump back in! ^.^ You guys have all made this game so fun!!

6. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy pulled a not so impressed expression when Vanellope managed to sort out the Doof-whatever situation; and he was especially annoyed when some guests started clapping too. He just adjusted his bow tie while they waited for the scientist to shrink back to normal size. "Well it seems everything is already being taken care of; I suggest we head over to our next... aha... scenario," He said and was about to go back over to his car when he was apprehended by some of the guests who just happened to be Wreck-it Ralph fans. Most of them were going on about the race from earlier today, and a few wanted autographs. Of course King Candy was more than happy to comply... one guest even wanted him to sign it Turbo instead of King Candy. He frowned however when a few of them then rushed over to Vanellope to get her autograph too.

[[OOC: Well we are awesome... lol! :D]]

7. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

As the ride started, Cri-kee saw a flash coming to his eyes and became dizzy. He was a little blinded by the flash, so he could not see any clues during the ride. The ride ends, and the detectives go to the see all the pictures. Cri-kee looked at the picture and laughed at how it turned out.

As they all head to the exit, Cri-kee looks up to find a giant Dr. Doofenschmirtz. Cri-kee's jaw drops seeing the massive thing in the center of Disney Sea. He then sees smoke coming from a part of the park. He ponder on what to do. Cri-kee sees Vanellope climb Dr. Doofenschmirtz and feed him something. This causes Dr. Doofenschmirtz to shrink back to his normal size.

Cri-kee goes to group, who were celebrating their shrinking victory, and points them to the direction of the smoke. He motions King Candy, Diablo, Belle, Alice, and Vanellope to climb on top of him so that he could hop them towards the location. A few of the detectives were hesitant and a little disgusted with this, but they ended up climbing on Cri-kee. All of them were able to fit on Cri-kee. They grip onto parts of his body, some even making sounds of disgust. Cri-kee prepares himself and leaps into the air. He leaps high into the air, higher than the height of the Giant Dr. Doofenschmirtz. All the Detectives, including Cri-kee are surprised and frightened by the height of his leap. He hears King Candy laugh loudly while others scream in terror. Cri-kee lands on a part of the ground and hops high in the air. After numerous hops, they make it to the location of the smoke. Some of the detectives yell with excitement, while others were relieved that it was over. They start to enter the location and await Scar's appearance. As they wait, Cri-kee thinks to himself, what happened to Dr. Doofenschmirtz after he shrunk?

8. AgentR

AgentR Secret Agent, OWCA

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

OOC: Oops... I can rewrite my story to fit yours if you want. My bad! XD

9. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

OOC: No its okay, I just edited mine (well took out the part that would clash) as it was easier. lol! Before I reply I usually check in another tab if somebody else has replied in the meantime... just in case of post inconsistencies. :D

10. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*Scar walks out of the lab located in the SS Columbia and sees all the action take place. For once he is glad to see his team work together. It's about time. Now maybe they can solve this case. The giant Doof has cleared out the area pretty well of guests. Luckily no property damage occured. He would hate for DFI to get that bill on his watch.*

[​IMG]

*Scar jumps in his cart to be driven to Mermaid Lagoon. He sees Ursula and stops to give her a ride.*

"Sweetie are you eady to go back to your world for a visit?"

*Just as Ursula gets in the cart a short afternoon shower opens up and wets the others. Scar laughs to himself as he passes by while others get wet.*

[​IMG]

*As Scar and Ursula pass the main Harbor area they can see that the light shower has not stopped the 4:15 performance of Mythica.*

[​IMG]

*By the time he arrives at Mermaid Lagoon the fire seems to be under control, but Sca knows it is his duty to find the cause. A security team is walking towards the lion to brief him.*

"It seems the fire was started in the main theater area. Your team should start there."

*Scar waits for the others to arrive.*

11. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Soon Cri-kee came out to join everyone; the cricket motioned for them to get on so he could take them all the Mermaid Lagoon. Some of the others seemed a bit hesitant but King Candy quickly hopped on top of the cricket. "He doesn't bite, you know... hehe!" He stated as the others also got on the giant cricket, though some disdainfully. Cri-kee then took them to Mermaid Lagoon. King Candy noticed a few of them screaming as the cricket jumped rather high, but he found it quite fun! Though on their way there it did start to rain, and it seemed Scar found it rather funny to the King's displeasure.

When they arrived King Candy jumped off, thanked Cri-kee and brushed down his coat; annoyed that his royal garments had got wet, his two tufts of hair were also wet and hanging down comically. "Hmph! What a bother!" He muttered and walked over to where Scar was waiting. "Well, I'm here, aha! And the others of course," King Candy said, leaning on his cane which he had retrieved from his car a little while ago... he did hope his car would be okay still parked outside the Tower of Terror for now.

12. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

While riding a giant cricket was not Belle's ideal form of transportation, she smiled at Crickee and swallowed her initial hesitancy and climbed aboard. Some of the other detectives also seemed hesitant, although King Candy was not in the least bothered by the means of transportation. Despite the annoyance of the rain and the fact that Belle couldn't help but scream a few times at the high jumps Crickee made, in the end it did help the detectives all get to Mermaid Lagoon faster. When they arrived, Belle stepped off and thanked Crickee with a polite smile before she went to sit down in an attempt to cure the dizzy spell the ride had given her.

OOC: The pictures of Tokyo Disney really makes me wish my family and I can visit there someday- it looks so awesome!!

13. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope was more than happy to sign some autographs for people. She liked the attention sometimes. Plus, the whole issue involving Dr. Doof had made her a little smug and people clapping for her didn't really help. After she's signed the autographs, Vanellope walks back to the others and sees Cri-kee motioning to some smoke in the distance. Now that the fun was over, it was back to the serious stuff. When Cri-kee motioned for everyone to climb on his back, Vanellope didn't hesitate. She wondered what it would be like riding on a giant cricket. Needless to say, it was very fun. Vanellope could hear some of the others screaming, but she didn't. She was too busy enjoying herself. The mood was ruined a little when it started raining. When they arrive, Vanellope hops off Cri-kee, thanking him for the ride.

14. ownedbycats

ownedbycats Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Si and Am awoke from all the screaming, not sure what all the fuss was. They strolled out with the rest of the detectives. Into a strange scene. The crazy human suddenly grew taller, he was still crazy, but now big and crazy. Luckily, some of the small humans managed to shrink him down. But they left the small ( now large) cat toy big - go figure

As they had another emergency to go to, they decided to ride the cat toy. They were not amused when it started to rain, and got undercover as soon as they arrived.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

15. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula just sighed as she heard CMs yelling "Code Kaiju" as the group witnessed the appearance of a giant Dr. Doofenschmirtz. Scar then pulled in a red go-cart, just as the dynamic duo of Alice/Vanellope helped take down the obstacle of Dr. D.
    "We don't have much time but we have to head to Mermaid Lagoon, I hope you don't mind stepping into your home-world for a bit my love"
    As the two drive off, she reviews her notes with the newly gained evidence from the DFI Lab. It suddenly downpours, her and Scar staying relatively dry and the other Detectives get soak'n wet riding the giant cricket...

16. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

[​IMG]

*As Scar and Ursula enter Mermasid Lagoon with the rest of the group not far behind, they pass a statue of King Triton.*

"Now dear don't be upset when you see things like that. I too think this should be Ursula Lagoon and get rid of the Triton and Ariel things."

[​IMG]

*As they walk further in you get a sense of going Under The Sea. You can also start to see the main area of the building.*

[​IMG]

*finally before going in you pass the splash zone area for small kids.*

"Ok everyone listen up. The fire was started in the theater and we will get there soon. BUT before anyone steps foot in there I want this main area cleared. Check the rides, the gift shop, every corner. I don't want someone getting killed because we didn't be careful."
    [​IMG]

17. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula looked at the Statue of Triton, the gold trident and crown looked real enough for costume jewelry. She agreed about the removing of King Triton/ Ariel themeing, if only for a day she would make it happen. Scar then explains the need to clear the premises and that he wants nothing unsearched...
    "Leave that to me dear..."
    Taking a cue from Dr. Doofenschmirtz, she created her own Code Kaiju scenario. While the screaming made it seem to last forever, the premesis was cleared in a matter of minutes. Along with the collateral damage of King Triton and Ariel Statues.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  18. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy followed Scar into Mermaid Lagoon; as they passed the statue of Triton he overheard what Scar said to Ursula and frowned, commenting; "How many usurpers are in our little group anyway...?" As they entered the main part of the building, King Candy grinned, he quite liked how it was set up... very interesting and atmospheric... not as good as his castle in Sugar Rush of course, but nice none the less. Scar then issued them to search this area first, the King sighed; tapping his cane on the floor he walked off to check the area... not expecting to find anything. Though he did stop and hide for a moment when Ursula went on a rampage to clear the area... and mess the place up quite a bit! "Aha! Wasn't that SLIGHTLY unnecessary!?!" He yelled; getting fed up of everyone changing their size every few minutes! "Now... look at this mess..." He tutted at his fellow Villain.

King Candy walked around for a while, not finding anything... he wished they could just go and check the theatre now. Though he did wonder how the guests here were taking all the ride closures at the moment... it must be a bother. His mind settled back to the case though; he had not met all the other Disney Villains yet... after all he was part of that particular group of characters, but he was sure he could figure out what was going on... he just needed a bit more information. That got him thinking though; did Cri-kee know he was classed as a Villain? To be honest he wasn't sure how much the cricket knew about him in the first place... or anyone else for that matter. Though Ursula sure seemed to know a lot about him. "Scaaaaar; I'm not finding anything over heeeeere..." King Candy called out when he had searched around quite a bit.

19. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle listened to Scar's instructions and nodded in agreement when he said they should clear the area. She was just about to help in politely asking guests to leave when Ursula suddenly became a monstrous size and frightened all of the guests away. Belle staggered to the ground from shock and the quake that Ursula inevitably created and looked up at the villainous with frustration.

"Is that really going to help clear your case here??" she shouted.

Ursula either didn't hear her or care to respond. Belle then stood up and brushed herself off. Shaking her head, she walked clear away from Ursula and searched around the area for anything out of the ordinary.

20. VanellopeFan

VanellopeFan Member

0   0   0

Vanellope walked around the Mermaid Lagoon, gazing around in awe. She loved the atmosphere in here. When Scar told them to look around, she was more than happy to comply. She had been in a good mood since helping shrink Dr. Doof down to normal size. Plus, she liked looking around this place. When she heard screaming, she turned around to see Ursula, now giant, scaring away the guests. Vanellope rolled her eyes. Just how many people were going to become giant today! She kind of hoped it would happen to her, but that might not be a good thing. Especially if she happened to be in the same room as King Candy. After the thought passed, Vanellope continued to search for clues, but so far was finding nothing.

21. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo clings to one of Cri-Kee's antennae, enjoying the ride immensely! He's not afraid, of course, because if he loses his grip, he can just fly. When they arrive at the Mermaid Lagoon, Diablo caws his thanks-- what fun, now they've given each other rides!-- and follows the group inside.

What a clever place! Diablo has never seen what it looks like to be underwater before! He's just looking around gawking at all the effects, when he hears a rumbling noise, and has to do some fancy flying to avoid getting smacked by a giant purple tentacle. Oh Octopus-lady! he thinks. That's not going to make the cast here any less likely to think she's the murderer.

Anyway, Scar wants the place searched. Diablo starts fluttering up to the high places, like chandeliers and ledges, to see if there's anything the other detectives might miss.

22. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula ignored the looks she was getting from Belle, it wasn't as if she "harmed" anyone, maybe just the innocence of a few snotty nosed brats. After becoming her normal size, she picked up a broken head of King Triton; she diminished its size and set it with her DPF bag, maybe she could get it added a charm for her necklace. Taking the time to search for clues in the Whirlpool (which was really just a re-imagined tea cup ride), she wondered if the DSI-Lab had any other information about the evidence that they have uncovered thus far.
    [​IMG]

23. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar watches as Ursula clears the building. He most definitely approves of her methods.*

"Nicely done sweetie. Now that we are sure that someone is not hiding we can go into the theater area.Everyone follow me and Ursula."

[​IMG]

OOC* Sorry for delays....one the event is going on and a few detectives are in attendance so the pace is slow at the moment. On top of that the forum seems to be having it's own problems.

24. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Entering into the theater Scar looks up and sees the giant Ursula mechanical puppet that is part of the show.He also notices that all the smoke from the fire has not cleared yet.*

[​IMG]

"That thing doesn't do you justice dear. But I have to say it is my favorite part of the show."

*Scar then looks at the treasure chest that is placed in the center of the room. This is where Ariel makes her entrance and swims through the sky while singing with her irritating voice. The chest is obviously where the fire started. The sides are blackened and smoke is still coming out. In addition the floor is all wet from where the fire was doused by quick thinking CMs.*

[​IMG]

*Scar looks at the others and asks...."Are there any volunteers tocheck inside?"

OOC* The first person to volunteer will get info to reveal.

25. Happy Haunt

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

King Candy followed Scar and Ursula into the theatre; he snickered at the animatronic of Ursula, finding it quite amusing but didn't mention his thoughts on the subject; not wanting to start another fight just yet. They soon come across the chest where the fire started; and Scar asked if anyone would go and look. King Candy was getting quite bored, he started waving enthusiastically. "Ohhh! Scar! I'll check! I'm not scared of these sort of things!" He said smugly with a grin, glancing at the chest... besides he was very curious as to what could be going on here.

[[OOC: Well I was the first person to post; and King Candy hasn't had any info recently, hehe.]]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013